Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,470 members, 7,881,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

Mohbad: Isaac Fayose Tackl£s Mohbad's Father For Wearing His Son's Shirt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Isaac Fayose Tackl£s Mohbad's Father For Wearing His Son's Shirt (2529 Views)

Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. / John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo / Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad: Isaac Fayose Tackl£s Mohbad's Father For Wearing His Son's Shirt by storlinenews1: 10:57am On Nov 22, 2023
"I reject poverty that will make me inherit my child when they die," Media personality Isaac Fayose tackl£s Mohbad's father for wearing his son's shirt

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv36N7zdCcM

Nigerians Knocks Mohbad’s Father For Wearing Late Son’s Clothes

Nigerians have taken to social media to drag Mr Joseph Aloba, the father of the late Afrobeat singer, Mohbad after he was spotted wearing the same cloth as that of his late son.

In the viral video of Mohbad’s father warning Nollywood actresses, Tonto Dikeh and Iyabo Ojo not to claim his son’s corpse without his permission, netizens noticed that the clothes he wore in the video were the same as the late singer.

Nigerians, however, dig out an old photo of Mohbad where he wore the same outfit in one of his United Kingdom shows in Birmingham on August 12, 2023.

This has caused many to react to the recent discovery that Mohbad’s father has started wearing the clothes of his son and using his belongings as well.

https://newtelegraphng.com/nigerians-knocks-mohbads-father-for-wearing-late-sons-clothes/

Re: Mohbad: Isaac Fayose Tackl£s Mohbad's Father For Wearing His Son's Shirt by kestolove95(m): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2023
E no mean infact more blessings for d boy

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Isaac Fayose Tackl£s Mohbad's Father For Wearing His Son's Shirt by Haaland56: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2023
Kai
Re: Mohbad: Isaac Fayose Tackl£s Mohbad's Father For Wearing His Son's Shirt by Lanretoye(m): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2023
kestolove95:
E no mean infact more blessings for d boy
if na wetin you pray for,so shall it be,may God bless you like that.

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Isaac Fayose Tackl£s Mohbad's Father For Wearing His Son's Shirt by SeeWahala: 11:09am On Nov 22, 2023
So they think mohbad couldn't have bought or made 3 separate types of the same shirt? Dash his dad one, his brother one and keep one to himself?

Nigerians ehn undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Isaac Fayose Tackl£s Mohbad's Father For Wearing His Son's Shirt by gbaskiboy: 11:10am On Nov 22, 2023
Does he suppose to burn them or what? Let us learn to mind our business.

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Isaac Fayose Tackl£s Mohbad's Father For Wearing His Son's Shirt by Mindlog: 11:11am On Nov 22, 2023
The man and his unendings.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Isaac Fayose Tackl£s Mohbad's Father For Wearing His Son's Shirt by Urheadmaster(m): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2023
Make them allow mobbad rest in peace tongue

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Isaac Fayose Tackl£s Mohbad's Father For Wearing His Son's Shirt by Mindlog: 11:17am On Nov 22, 2023
gbaskiboy:
Does he suppose to burn them or what? Let us learn to mind our business.

Same person who gave excuse for the hurried burial of his son to tradition, is no longer traditional when it comes to his late son's clothes.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Isaac Fayose Tackl£s Mohbad's Father For Wearing His Son's Shirt by abobote: 11:22am On Nov 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Make them allow mobbad rest in peace tongue
The dead doesn't rest in any peace
Re: Mohbad: Isaac Fayose Tackl£s Mohbad's Father For Wearing His Son's Shirt by Aboks(m): 11:25am On Nov 22, 2023
naija mentality is very poor

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Isaac Fayose Tackl£s Mohbad's Father For Wearing His Son's Shirt by olisaEze(m): 11:28am On Nov 22, 2023
If I remember my Sunday school lessons correctly, a good man leaves an inheritance for his children. I don't quite recall anywhere it was mentioned that he had to also include his father in the inheritance to attain said goodness. I bet this man if given the opportunity to inherit his son's wife would run into her in a heartbeat! He must have been jealous of his son's life, and thinks now that the boy is gone, he can steal it for himself! Choi... the enemy of a poor man is a poor man! grin

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Isaac Fayose Tackl£s Mohbad's Father For Wearing His Son's Shirt by Parydelegate: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
In portable voice..... wahala wahala
Re: Mohbad: Isaac Fayose Tackl£s Mohbad's Father For Wearing His Son's Shirt by IVORY2009(m): 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
This is wrong
Re: Mohbad: Isaac Fayose Tackl£s Mohbad's Father For Wearing His Son's Shirt by laughitall(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
I don’t see anything wrong in that ..this is pure and son connection ..black man with bad mental reasoning faculty
Re: Mohbad: Isaac Fayose Tackl£s Mohbad's Father For Wearing His Son's Shirt by johnmartus(m): 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
Mr exposure even the whites will not wear such clothes they will give out. In Yoruba land such items were given out and parents will not like seeing it .
laughitall:
I don’t see anything wrong in that ..this is pure and son connection ..black man with bad mental reasoning faculty

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Former Miss USA, Kenya Moore To Host D'banj's Birthday / Celebrities Who Have Genuinely Contributed For OJB Jezreel | SEE Full List / Picture Of Rita Dominic's Mother(strong Resemblance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.