Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,693 members, 7,926,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 06:13 AM

Chicken Smoking Or Fish - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Chicken Smoking Or Fish (272 Views)

Starting A Frozen Chicken Or Fish Business. Ideas Needed!! / Smoking Kiln Machine And Popcorn Machine For Sales / Rabbit Farming Or Fish Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicken Smoking Or Fish by Oluwashina72: 11:49am On Nov 22, 2023
Which of this two should I go for,
---rearing and smoking of chicken or
---rearing and smoking for fish for the purpose of making ends meet..
(2nd question)- Are there market for smoke chicken in large quantities in any part of Nigeria?
Someone should please advise thanks🙏
Re: Chicken Smoking Or Fish by Zico777(m): 4:24am On Nov 30, 2023
U can do the two simultaneously!

1 Like

Re: Chicken Smoking Or Fish by bassdow: 8:27am On Nov 30, 2023
Oluwashina72:
Which of this two should I go for,
---rearing and smoking of chicken or
---rearing and smoking for fish for the purpose of making ends meet..
(2nd question)- Are there market for smoke chicken in large quantities in any part of Nigeria?
Someone should please advise thanks🙏

my dear, why not consider the purchasing power of those around you, if there are people already into such business, and how many are they, + how easily/likely do people have need for smoked chicken / fish.

Talk a stroll into at leastt 2 major markets around you, and you would get your response. No be everything you go get online. Someone whose enviroment doesn't favour either or both would give you a response, while another whose location favours smokedChicken could say theirs BUT does that favour your location ?

1 Like

Re: Chicken Smoking Or Fish by 123papas(m): 11:00am On Nov 30, 2023
I advice that you start with smoking first nor rearing. You can rear later when you have learnt to differentiate between the two businesses. For instance, you might be making a loss in rearing and the smoking part will be masking it up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Eradicate Termite In An Oil Palm Plantation / Fingerlings Juvenile Catfish And Moringer Available / Fingerlings Juvenile Brooderstock Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.