Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,109 members, 7,880,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) (43415 Views)

Portable Has Dinner With Davido In Atlanta, USA / Tacha & Khafi Step Out For ‘The Mayor Of Lagos Fest’ / Timaya Carrying Emmanuel, His Newborn Son On The Street Of Atlanta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
sslcrypt:

Go find work, how will you be concerned of feeding yourself? I work to the extent I even forget I am suppose to eat. When hungry I snack on something to keep the fuel pumping. Only time I get to eat properly is when I cook on Sundays after work. A driven and goal purpose individual won't even think of food.

You are a big fo ol.

Food is important to every soul out there, it is one of the most important thing human need.

Whatever you are doing that doesn't give you the time to care for yourself at least to the extent of feeling refreshed is not a job or hustle but slav ery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
Super congrats to a super entertainer, but more importantly a super congratulations to the global philanthropist!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by Mosba: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
Did I hear one Amaka said Yoruba s are over rated?

1 Like

Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by HopeGying: 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
Stvpid scammer, get your @ss out of here.

bigbash01:
Good morning

Please I had to come here to solicit for help for my typhoid illness

It's getting worse because I can't afford to buy drugs and food, please help me with any little you can to save my lifr

Please help me get back on my feet so that I can continue my hustle

91 53 05 60 10 Pampay

May God favour never departs you

You won't die before your glory day

Thank you very much
Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by MightySparrow: 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ọkọ ìyá wọn.

O kare ọmọluabi.

1 Like

Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by Highplains: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
😹..you are going to be one naughty lady..see as you reason lo far??
Amotolongbo:
November 18 is Obo day (ojo obo) in Atlanta.
Hope that doesn’t sound like “isokuso” in Yoruba language?
Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by Jidefido(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
Amotolongbo:

Lol. It's isokuso to an extent. Onisokuso

1 Like

Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by CJStarz: 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kazeem47:
Very you go hear Burna boy day,Rema Day,etc everywhere
Tells you bro.
Naija to the world 🌎

2 Likes

Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by NAC1666: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
The Mayor of Atlanta, Andre Dickens, has recognised Nigerian-American singer, David Adeleke, aka Davido’s contribution towards entertainment in the city of Atlanta.

Following the OBO crooner’s headline A.W.A.Y Festival at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta, the Mayor and the Atlanta City Council declared November 18 “Davido Day” in honour of the singer.

In a message to the singer on his birthday, November 21, 2023, the Mayor noted that Davido has

Earlier, the Atlanta City Council in a statement said,

Meanwhile, the Fulton Council Board of Commissioners has also honoured Davido.

The Board has proclaimed 21st November as “Davido Appreciation Day” in the City of Fulton County, Georgia.

DAILY POST
Wise kid fans won't like this
Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by yommen: 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
Amotolongbo:

You know what you mean na. Onisokuso!
Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by obaidan: 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
Owaincouncil:
This guy glory just dey shine left and right.
Can we say it was because he was born with silver spoon (but what of the likes of Cuppy)
I love ❤️ his passion, creativity and generosity
Cuppy dey her house jeje dey play with her cats, u still fire shots give am.

1 Like

Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by Goldmaxx(f): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
Goalnaldo:
US is just liberal. The home of liberalism. The other day it was WizKids Day
just the big cities are. Major areas USA isn't liberal.
It's conservative right-leaning.

1 Like

Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by Toosure70: 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
Yoruba self, Dem too much
Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by AlphaTaikun: 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
Amotolongbo:
You have a naughty mind. wink
Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by AlphaTaikun: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
The Mayor of Atlanta, Andre Dickens, has recognised Nigerian-American singer, David Adeleke, aka Davido’s contribution towards entertainment in the city of Atlanta.

Following the OBO crooner’s headline A.W.A.Y Festival at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta, the Mayor and the Atlanta City Council declared November 18 “Davido Day” in honour of the singer.

In a message to the singer on his birthday, November 21, 2023, the Mayor noted that Davido has

Earlier, the Atlanta City Council in a statement said,

Meanwhile, the Fulton Council Board of Commissioners has also honoured Davido.

The Board has proclaimed 21st November as “Davido Appreciation Day” in the City of Fulton County, Georgia.

DAILY POST
The young dude is making several headways. That's cool.
Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by hkidola00(m): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
where is wizkid day
Goalnaldo:
US is just liberal. The home of liberalism. The other day it was WizKids Day
Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by HephzibahFarms: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
Get life... You're just a scammer looking for who to defraud. You're always online begging for money.....Haba now, begging no dey tire you?

Omylove:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

2 Likes

Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by buharibanjo(m): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
Drunken human.
Ignorance no go keee u
notttty:
When is burna boy day abeg. Ormh sorry. United Kingdom been exile am before. How about wizkid? Atleast Lagos should declare a day for him abeg.
Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by edungene7: 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
The only OBO
Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
Congrats OBO
Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
wunmi590:

Very commendable, that's actually his second home after Nigeria
thats actually where he was born. He is a citizen there.

And the people in Atlanta recognize him as one of their own.

To many in USA, they see davido as an American. Ask anyone you know in US.

Mind you, I’m a Wizkid fan o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
Honoredeblazac:
The mayor must be an idiot. Why are we always like this with power? To enthrone mediocrity in Atlanta because of a single artist while there are many Atlanta based artist and great men who weren’t given this honor. Bullshit Democrats
Davido himself is an Atlantan
Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by Balogun2332: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
[/co[color=#000099]lor]
Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by Omololupromise: 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Your hustle abi
Omylove:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by Balogun2332: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
OBO no go minus...Congratulations to 001
Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by 175(m): 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2023
Omylove:

Acct num with faith
G.TBank

Criminal. Na omylove u don open for the business now?

Everyone this guy is a bloody scammer and thief.

1 Like

Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
hkidola00:
where is wizkid day

Since you are too lazy to Google search

1 Like

Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by Back2Daura(m): 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
But that is not what I read on the letter to him
Re: Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
blackgold2018:
thats actually where he was born. He is a citizen there.

And the people in Atlanta recognize him as one of their own.

To many in USA, they see davido as an American. Ask anyone you know in US.

Mind you, I’m a Wizkid fan o.

I know, that's why I said it his second home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts / Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere / 2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.