Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,411 members, 7,917,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 09:53 PM

Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. (20916 Views)

New Economic Stabilisation Paper Hints At N5.4tn Fuel Subsidy Bill / Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. by FireUpNow(m): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2023
lexy2014:

can you afford CofO of N200,000 talk less of N5,000,000?

how does increasing CofO N5m now mean competence?
learn to read with free mind. Stop jumping into comments by just quoting others.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. by lexy2014: 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2023
casualobserver:

People that don’t have money to pay rent are complaining about the cost of c of o.

are you expecting that people paying rent will continue paying rent for the rest of their lives?
Re: Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. by lexy2014: 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2023
FireUpNow:
learn to read with free mind. Stop jumping into comments by just quoting others.

Re: Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. by FireUpNow(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2023
lexy2014:

Look elsewhere for your wahala b cause I dey sleep now. Bye bye bros
Re: Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. by Babangidapikin: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
lexy2014:

how does he know best?
You know most people that work in New York live in New Jersey ... May be that's what he is thinking I don't know ..
Re: Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. by Fearyourcreator: 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2023
Traplord09:

Like old mens don't tak it..
Wake up ....

If you change the system.
The country we change for good.
Think brighter.....
How long we the old rule...
Yet dance at there tuns
The current youth useless no be small... recording doing nonsense live ... after money na money youth or which youth... most of the current youth no get sense ...

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. by 1972xy: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
Gbam ! Owo deee.
Each house in every estate #5m.
Hmmm.
Wike na real best Asiwaju's minister ..walahi
Re: Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. by casualobserver: 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
lexy2014:

are you expecting that people paying rent will continue paying rent for the rest of their lives?

You again? By the time you have money to buy a house you have money to pay for c of o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. by brownbib(m): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
ABJ🤐
Re: Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. by lexy2014: 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
casualobserver:

You again? By the time you have money to buy a house you have money to pay for c of o

are u expecting that people paying rent will continue paying rent for the rest of their lives?
Re: Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. by lexy2014: 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
FireUpNow:

Look elsewhere for your wahala b cause I dey sleep now. Bye bye bros

can u afford CofO of N200,000 talk less of N5,000,000?

Re: Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. by globalresource: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
What about real estate lands in kuje axis? People that bought from real estate companies, what is their faith?

does he want to demolish
Re: Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. by Xox1945(m): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
Land grabber is now in Abuja to take land from original owners sorry for Abuja resident
Re: Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. by OmoFiditi: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
emmylight4u:
I like Wike but this C of O too cost abeg....my land cost me 2Million how can I pay Cof O as much as 5million....make una warn Wike abeg.

Make your like for am suffocate you las las. You go soon sell that land use the money smoke guff. grin
Re: Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. by JB4life: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
fnep2smooth:
I can only give him a thumbs up because of some massive construction he started in abuja.

I can now see Elrufai buses moving around cos when I used it was during Jonathan time.

Then you will know that those fct minister buhari appointed are criminals.

No development for 8 years.

Buhari came only to shift the wealth of NIGERIA including unprecedented funds borrowed in the name of NIGERIA, all to his Muslim Fulani s by force and by fire, and not for the good of entire country. Abacha days were PARADISE compared to sai Baba days of locusts.
Re: Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. by jaxxy(m): 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
Estates with multiple units can't have individual c of o.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. by sboga: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2023
Increase am to 50million if e like am so
Re: Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. by delpee(f): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2023
That's ridiculous if it applies across board.
Hope it doesn't affect land owners in the area councils.
Re: Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. by tnerro1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
They need to review this, some c of o go cost pass the land itself 😁
Re: Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. by Funflipper: 2:18am On Nov 24, 2023
emmylight4u:
I like Wike but this C of O too cost abeg....my land cost me 2Million how can I pay Cof O as much as 5million....make una warn Wike abeg.

That will increase the value of your property from 2m to 7m afterwards.
Re: Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. by oyeb15: 3:08am On Nov 24, 2023
Thieg
Re: Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. by Caseless: 7:35am On Nov 24, 2023

He explained that the measure was to ensure that each unit in the housing estates had its separate C-of-O.

This is great!

Estate housing not having a separate C-of-O hindered one of my businesses some years back. We couldn't use it to get loans. This is a good step.
Re: Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. by brightleave(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2023
One mofos dey say. With 800k y go get land 4 abuja grin grin grin
Re: Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. by Dshocker(m): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
What about real estate lands in kuje axis? People that bought from real estate companies, what is their faith?

You have to apply for your own C of O
Re: Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. by Dshocker(m): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2023
emmylight4u:

Then be ready to forfeit the land

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Escape Being Lynched By Angry Youths / Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) / Obanikoro Speaks On EFCC Raid On His House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.