Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,917 members, 7,879,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. (48942 Views)

Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) / 7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating / Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. by achimendy(m): 10:23am On Nov 23, 2023
Gjrich:

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things.

Discovering your partner cheating is tough. Instead of fighting, try these five steps to handle the situation wisely.

1. Stay calm. It’s natural to feel angry and hurt, but reacting with violence won’t help. Take deep breaths and try to control your emotions.

2. Gather evidence. Before confronting your partner, make sure you have clear proof of the cheating. This could be messages, photos, or any other evidence. It helps avoid misunderstandings.

3. Talk to your partner. Have an honest conversation. Share your feelings, and listen to their side too. This can bring clarity to the situation and help decide the next steps.

4. Take care of yourself. Emotional well-being is crucial. Seek support from friends or professionals. It’s okay to feel hurt, and talking about it can be therapeutic.

5. Evaluate the relationship. Consider if trust can be rebuilt. Both partners need to be willing to work on it. If not, it might be time to move on.

6. Establish boundaries for the future. If you decide to stay together, set clear expectations. Discuss what needs to change for the relationship to heal.

7. If moving on is the best choice, be ready to let go. It’s challenging but holding onto self-respect is important.

One thing I know I'll never do is to fight another man because my woman is cheating on me with him.

If it's my house I'll walk both of them out, if it's her house I'll quietly just leave. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. by Firstcitizen: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2023
metaluterus:
Advice for a SIMP

From a SIMP and by a SIMP

1 Like

Re: You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. by Westman001: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2023
Gjrich
You be mumu man, aswear.

What stupid evidence do you need when you're seeing them two together 'copulating'.

your mumu is a shock to me
Re: You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. by CJStarz: 11:17am On Nov 23, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
Samevway u called ur father at home.Kid
U lack basic home training,I can see.
Must you insult or abuse anyone who disagrees with you?
Feel free to rant more.
I won't dignify any of your further quotes with a response.
Have a good day.
Re: You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. by benqo01(m): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2023
Rule number1 just stick to NUMBER 1
Re: You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. by ipobarecriminals: 11:59am On Nov 23, 2023
CJStarz:

U lack basic home training,I can see.
Must you insult or abuse anyone who disagrees with you?
Feel free to rant more.
I won't dignify any of your further quotes with a response.
Have a good day.
ur father lack basic home training. Tell him
Re: You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. by opius: 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
Keep your advice to yourself abeg cool
Re: You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. by nzoptunechi(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bunch of ass-licking weak men surfacing everywhere sad

Whatever happens I'm sure to take down his tooth while I bend the jaw line .
Re: You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. by Kobicove(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
nzoptunechi:
Bunch of ass-licking weak men surfacing everywhere sad

Whatever happens I'm sure to take down his tooth while I bend the jaw line .

What if the guy is built like the wrestler Brock Lesnar? grin
Re: You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. by nzoptunechi(m): 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
Kobicove:

What if the guy is built like the wrestler Brock Lesnar? grin

... Only then will I apply rule one.
Re: You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. by Brushstrokes20: 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!...
# the stupidest thing I've read since Adam!
# the 2 of them I'll be lucifers next guest in hell within seconds undecided undecided
Re: You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. by globalresource: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
IamAtAnger:
That's why you're an slowpoke

like your father
Re: You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. by Westerhoffe(m): 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
If I catch you cheating, that's the end of the relationship.
No fights, no arguments.
You're relieved of whatever it is you feel burdens you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.