Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,594 members, 7,972,193 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:19 AM

Please Help Me Assess These Overseer Job Advert, Legit Or Not? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me Assess These Overseer Job Advert, Legit Or Not? (226 Views)

This Is The Easiest Way To Assess Global Work Opportunities / Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) / Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Assess These Overseer Job Advert, Legit Or Not? by Middleborn: 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
Greetings Nairalanders.

Please help me detect if these overseer job advert is a scam or not. I spoke with the agent
who posted it over the phone and he says he has a link in the embassy, hence he gets overseer job opportunities even before they are advertised. According to him, some of these jobs don't even last 6 hours before they are taken. He says once you pay the money and submit your passport info and CV, they start processing your visa and before long, it's ready and you can travel.

Please I'm counting on your assessment. My brother wants to go into business with these people and I have a strange feeling he's going to be scammed.

1. *USA House Keeper*

Employer: Individual Request
Salary: 1.6m monthly
Feeding Available.
Flight fare: Taken care of by the employer.
Accommodation Available, (but you can decide to either stay with the employer or get your apartment yourself)
Process Duration: 1-3months.And 1 week
*Requirements:*
Processing fee: 2.5M
Police character Countersigning :
Undertaken Countersigning
Police character report: Get it from any police station nearest to you.
Data page of your international passport
CV.
*Payment of 2m from salary when you arrived and resume work*

2. *1 Ticketing and Baggaging officer position Available*

Company: International Airline

Position: Ticketing and Baggaging Officer

SALARY: 3m monthly.

Feeding and Accommodation on the company.

Provision for Legitimate Children' available by the company.

Traveling logistics on the company.

*Requirements*

Police character Countersigning,

Countersigning for Undertaken Letter

Countersigning for 3 intended visitors names

Countersigning for Husband/Child/Children' 210k (but if not married/No Child, this is not applicable)

Single: 2.5m

Married: 3m

Payment of 4m Upon arrival and resumption of work, (3 months payment plan)
Re: Please Help Me Assess These Overseer Job Advert, Legit Or Not? by correctyourself(m): 2:14am On Nov 23, 2023
Middleborn:
Greetings Nairalanders.

Please help me detect if these overseer job advert is a scam or not. I spoke with the agent
who posted it over the phone and he says he has a link in the embassy, hence he gets overseer job opportunities even before they are advertised. According to him, some of these jobs don't even last 6 hours before they are taken. He says once you pay the money and submit your passport info and CV, they start processing your visa and before long, it's ready and you can travel.

Please I'm counting on your assessment. My brother wants to go into business with these people and I have a strange feeling he's going to be scammed.

1. *USA House Keeper*

Employer: Individual Request
Salary: 1.6m monthly
Feeding Available.
Flight fare: Taken care of by the employer.
Accommodation Available, (but you can decide to either stay with the employer or get your apartment yourself)
Process Duration: 1-3months.And 1 week
*Requirements:*
Processing fee: 2.5M
Police character Countersigning :
Undertaken Countersigning
Police character report: Get it from any police station nearest to you.
Data page of your international passport
CV.
*Payment of 2m from salary when you arrived and resume work*

2. *1 Ticketing and Baggaging officer position Available*

Company: International Airline

Position: Ticketing and Baggaging Officer

SALARY: 3m monthly.

Feeding and Accommodation on the company.

Provision for Legitimate Children' available by the company.

Traveling logistics on the company.

*Requirements*

Police character Countersigning,

Countersigning for Undertaken Letter

Countersigning for 3 intended visitors names

Countersigning for Husband/Child/Children' 210k (but if not married/No Child, this is not applicable)

Single: 2.5m

Married: 3m

Payment of 4m Upon arrival and resumption of work, (3 months payment plan)

This is highly risky, mostly when you're not seeing or physically accessable to the agent.

Again, you would start getting true info after you must have paid reasonable amount to the agent, this time to withdraw become difficult.

Now he has not told you about the interview at the embassy that you have to face by yourself grin. You Will get this info after you must have invested reasonable amount of money.

It's just my advice.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Assess These Overseer Job Advert, Legit Or Not? by Middleborn: 5:58am On Nov 23, 2023
The agent just sent me this transaction receipt that the Canada job has been taken...I don't even know what to believe.

I know the agent, I've met him face to face. I know his office. I know his cousin. Do you guys think it's okay to do this kind of business with him?

(1) (Reply)

Station Cashier / Certificates / Good Evening Guys ,pls How Genuine Is This ?got This Invite From This Company,th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.