Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,779 members, 7,969,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:38 AM

“you’re Not Supposed To Take The Law Into Your Hands”- Reactions As Lizzy Gold A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you’re Not Supposed To Take The Law Into Your Hands”- Reactions As Lizzy Gold A (650 Views)

Tension As Lizzy Ajorin Rubs Pepper On Husband's Microphone Because Of.. / I Transformed My Mother In Law Into A Natural African Queen | Dark Skin Makeup / Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you’re Not Supposed To Take The Law Into Your Hands”- Reactions As Lizzy Gold A by Palevu: 7:18am On Nov 23, 2023
Reactions to Lizzy Gold and her crew beating up two thieves in Asaba: "You're not supposed to take the law into your hands" Nollywood actress Lizzy Gold has drawn criticism for pursuing the law on her own when two thieves stole a girl's phone while she was on set.

She raised the alarm, leading her DOP and Associate Producer to pursue them and she drove after them. Ultimately, the thieves were caught and punished, and the girl's phone was recovered.

See video below
https://www.gistus.ng/2023/11/youre-not-supposed-to-take-law-into.html

Re: “you’re Not Supposed To Take The Law Into Your Hands”- Reactions As Lizzy Gold A by caesymore(m): 7:28am On Nov 23, 2023
Rubbish Talk.

You did well baby girl, who is there to protect you in nigeria God and yourself. Dey play if you otherwise

FTC dedicated to all those the good meaning Nigerian's in whom the irregularities of this country dey pepper for body.
Re: “you’re Not Supposed To Take The Law Into Your Hands”- Reactions As Lizzy Gold A by thesicilian: 7:48am On Nov 23, 2023
There's nothing wrong with beating up a thief. You just have to make sure that you deal so mercilessly with him that he'll be glad when the police shows up.
Re: “you’re Not Supposed To Take The Law Into Your Hands”- Reactions As Lizzy Gold A by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2023
caesymore:
Rubbish Talk.

You did well baby girl, who is there to protect you in nigeria God and yourself. Dey play if you otherwise

FTC dedicated to all those the good meaning Nigerian's in whom the irregularities of this country dey pepper for body.
When dem charge am for Assult, hope u will he there to SUPPORT HER , ALL THRU?

(1) (Reply)

A Female Celebrity Brutally Killed While Practicing Hookup| Prostitution Menace / Selena Gomez: Justin Bieber Passes My Mom’s Test / Nid A Modellin Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.