Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,102 members, 7,880,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? (35684 Views)

Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy / Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by victorazyvictor(m): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2023
Nemesis0147:
I did my nysc at lafia
I lived at transformer street….that’s poly side so I know what I’m saying…..I was there last 2 months and nothing has changed….
The worst part now is that the police there are now terrorizing boys….9pm
U no go see bike carry you again unless you are driving .

Nawao!!!

Even planning to go there this December, my babe there don worry me taya

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by dhantey324(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2023
This is too much to ask for in the zoo grin

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Nemesis0147(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2023
victorazyvictor:

Nawao!!!

Even planning to go there this December, my babe there don worry me taya
just have an ID….the town don cast all thanks to ITUNES CARD boys.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by victorazyvictor(m): 8:39am On Nov 24, 2023
Nemesis0147:
just have an ID….the town don cast all thanks to ITUNES CARD boys.

Kai!!
I no kno o
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Newdawn30: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2023
Machinegun91:

Benue
Ok
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Pat081: 9:21am On Nov 24, 2023
Mcslize:

Like how much for a 1 bed room flat in Osogbo?
You may get 150k to 200k
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Pat081: 9:21am On Nov 24, 2023
samdamdamzy:

Where in Kogi are you
state capital
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Omoapena(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2023
Hamachi:
Which house rent cheap for Agbado or Ayobo? When lass did you vis these areas?

Still very cheap, you will get comfortable 2 bed around 400k to 600k around there...

2 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Mase2020g(m): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2023
All northern states
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by rayopt(m): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2023
Hamachi:
Which mumu night dey the bolded?

Yall quoting me on Abeokuta are funny. Abk is definitely not on Lagos level but you will find some clubs to go at night if you av the cash. And rent is cheap. Is that not what @op asked for?

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Greenfaces: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2023
Johnycastro18:
and you a sadistic slowpoke who don't have an iota of comprehension of a post before jumping on it to issue a senseless comment.

there's nothing to understand in what you said. I insist that you're a hate filled ignorant mor0n who has never even been to kano state. Go to kano and you will live to tell the tale? Who says that about a place he doesn't even know the road to other than an ignorant mor0n?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Meerahbel: 11:13am On Nov 24, 2023
Omoteloyeayo:
Kogi lokoja
This dead state

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Johnycastro18: 11:26am On Nov 24, 2023
Greenfaces:
there's nothing to understand in what you said. I insist that you're a hate filled ignorant mor0n who has never even been to kano state. Go to kano and you will live to tell the tale? Who says that about a place he doesn't even know the road to other than an ignorant mor0n?
I guess you just answered your question yourself, been the ignorant slowpoke grin

And please stay off my mention with your overzealous and short sighted comprehension IQ.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by OffAir(m): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2023
Am telling you , especially Atekong Junction in Marian. It never sleeps . It's got it all , Food , drugs, Chilling bars and clubs around with waiting cabs at all times of the night and it's very safe .
Rossikk:
Calabar for me.

People hardly talk about Calabar on this forum.

It's as if it's not even in Nigeria. undecided
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Trailblazer93: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2023
Smartlux:

See Jos persin, I dey with you
I intend to come to jos this December. Man suppose dey chill after work. I need someone from from/in jos to show me around.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Charly68: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
Relocate to Ekiti
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Darkandhandsom(m): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2023
dry ekiti
Charly68:
Relocate to Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by ghettochild(m): 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
clems88:
trash. Ibadan wey boring die angry nothing like night life here. I miss Calabar , I'm just regretting why I left Calabar for this boring ibadan undecided
Go back Na..
Before I left Naija..
Ibadan was the city I would have relocated to back in 2017
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by scantee(m): 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2023
Enugu - Night life and security.

Cheap - NO

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Emmanueledu(m): 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2023
Asaba it is🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Harrykn: 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
Pat081:
Go to Osun state capital osogbo always happy anytime I was in that state but house rent is high but here in kogi hmmmmmm

Abeg e no Dey sup for that way ?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Mcslize: 2:45am On Nov 25, 2023
Pat081:
You may get 150k to 200k

Ah. That's very very cheap compare to South South.

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Hamachi(f): 4:06am On Nov 25, 2023
rayopt:

Yall quoting me on Abeokuta are funny. Abk is definitely not on Lagos level but you will find some clubs to go at night if you av the cash. And rent is cheap. Is that not what @op asked for?
How much is rent for a mini flat in Abk?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Hamachi(f): 4:06am On Nov 25, 2023
Mcslize:

Ah. That's very very cheap compare to South South.
Where in the south?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by rayopt(m): 7:30am On Nov 25, 2023
Hamachi:
How much is rent for a mini flat in Abk?

You will find one between 250k and 400k depending on ur taste. This is also the same price for room and parlor in Ilorin. Compared to Lagos, this is cheap.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by Smartlux(m): 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2023
Trailblazer93:

I intend to come to jos this December. Man suppose dey chill after work. I need someone from from/in jos to show me around.
Ok bro, send me your number, or email address
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by madscientist88(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2023
SaLongs1:
Me sef na Gurra Topp I dey, near Shinko Junction. You no lie at all.
im sure you are having a nice time out?

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by madscientist88(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
DDIA:

You escape from QHC for gold and base junction? grin
lol
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by madscientist88(m): 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
emmyN:

Which Rayfield? Jos has no nightlife at all. Almost got kidnapped by 8pm.
lol hard luck , I say make him dey careful na.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by DDIA: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2023
madscientist88:
lol
How the place? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Omo Elu Iju Akure-North / 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident / Aba Residents Groan As Rain Washes Off Newly Constructed People's Road (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.