Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,849 members, 7,902,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

An Open Letter To Seun Osewa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Seun Osewa (1198 Views)

"I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by ElSudani: 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2023
Okanatansiike:

Your burden, not mine.
Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by nahr(f): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2023
Okanatansiike:

Muhammaden?

Is this all you've got?

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Okanatansiike: 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2023
ElSudani:

Your burden, not mine.

Moha

Ina the med ?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Okanatansiike: 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2023
nahr:

Is this all you've got?

Mooooowha maaaaad

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by ElSudani: 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
Okanatansiike:

Moha

Ina the med ?

This is your burden not mine. I am not even a Muslim. So much ignorance and hate.
Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by nahr(f): 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2023
Okanatansiike:

Mooooowha maaaaad

Nah, I am not impressed.

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Okanatansiike: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2023
nahr:

Nah, I am not impressed.

Maaaaaaaaaad Moha

mmed

Machine SAW

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Okanatansiike: 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2023
ElSudani:

This is your burden not mine. I am not even a Muslim. So much ignorance and hate.

Moha

Maaaaaaaaaad?

Aslamaliku💣💣💣

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by nahr(f): 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
Okanatansiike:

Maaaaaaaaaad Moha

mmed

Machine SAW

Ugh, this is still subpar.

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Okanatansiike: 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
nahr:

Ugh, this is still subpar.

Doom

Parophet

Moha mad

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by ElSudani: 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
Okanatansiike:

Moha

Maaaaaaaaaad?

Aslamaliku💣💣💣

Your burden, you can scour the entire internet for all the gory pictures you need to satisfy your sadism. Your problem, not mine.
The internet indeed is creating a new generation of illiterates.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by nahr(f): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
When I posted this on the politics section this afternoon, I didn't expect any different response than the one I am getting now. I am not mad and I am not disappointed. At this point I am just amused.

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Floky215: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
ElSudani:
The most ironic thing is that those who feel oppressed in Nigeria are the main supporters of oppression elsewhere. They are supporting Israel against Palestine and in another weird twist they support Russia against Ukraine which has a sizable Jewish population!
You have to stop and wonder what is really wrong with these folks.

See your warped thinking....that's the issue we have here...those supporting Israel are supporting them against hamas and not the gaza civilians...!!!

Until you people separate religion and state, you people would continue to go in circle....!!!

When you people killed and burnt and burnt innocent Deborah...all you guys where happy and shouting Allah akbar...in all the killings against the Christian perpetuated by your kind.. how many have you stand to condemn...? No they are kaffir and your god wills it that they must die..!!

But unfortunately the isreali don't think the way church people think...they know Arabs and Islam well even more than the Arab slaves we have here in Africa and they know how to effectively deal with them....!!

On this, matter nobody should come here and talk Palestinian...!! On Oct 7th there was party in gaza when hamas came into Israel to kill people...moslems around the world were jubilating and shouting Allah akbar God wills it, but today you guys want to claim the moral high ground as if you are clean and feign ignorance on how all this started...!!

Oga just go and sit down...nobody is against the civilians who want peace and not get brain washed that another group don't have the right to exist...!!!

Infact there is a verse in the koran they indoctrinate them with that on the last day tree and stones would give up rhe jews wherever they are hiding to be killed by your fellow moslem arabs...!! It's all there in the open....!!+

If all you guys know is to kill, kill, kill and kill those who don't share same believes and thinking with then don't cry when you meet an opponent who is way more madder than you....!!

All is fair in war they say...if hamas so much love their family and the people of Gaza, they won't have carried put the Oct 7th suicide mission on much more stonger and brutal opponent who also donts give a fuurck....!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by ElSudani: 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2023
Floky215:

See your warped thinking....that's the issue we have here...those supporting Israel are supporting them against hamas and not the gaza civilians...!!!

Until you people separate religion and state, you people would continue to go in circle....!!!

When you people killed and burnt and burnt innocent Deborah...all you guys where happy and shouting Allah akbar...in all the killings against the Christian perpetuated by your kind.. how many have you stand to condemn...? No they are kaffir and your god wills it that they must die..!!

But unfortunately the isreali don't think the way church people think...they know Arabs and Islam well even more than the Arab slaves we have here in Africa and they know how to effectively deal with them....!!

On this, matter nobody should come here and talk Palestinian...!! On Oct 7th there was party in gaza when hamas came into Israel to kill people...moslems around the world were jubilating and shouting Allah akbar God wills it, but today you guys want to claim the moral high ground as if you are clean and feign ignorance on how all this started...!!

Oga just go and sit down...nobody is against the civilians who want peace and not get brain washed that another group don't have the right to exist...!!!

Infact there is a verse in the koran they indoctrinate them with that on the last day tree and stones would give up rhe jews wherever they are hiding to be killed by your fellow moslem arabs...!! It's all there in the open....!!+

If all you guys know is to kill, kill, kill and kill those who don't share same believes and thinking with then don't cry when you meet an opponent who is way more madder than you....!!

All is fair in war they say...if hamas so much love their family and the people of Gaza, they won't have carried put the Oct 7th suicide mission on much more stonger and brutal opponent who also donts give a fuurck....!!!

Lol, so it is no longer about Palestinians but Hamas! If this is case why then is your vitriol directed at Muslims in general?
Look, I am not even a Muslim but since most of you ignorantly believe the conflict between Palestinians and Israelis is a religious one. This is why most of you can't hide the level on hate you harbor in your hearts against people whom you perceive as your enemies for whatever reason.
No, the conflict is not about religion, just as the struggle against apartheid in South Africa was not about religion but the right of some people to live in peace on their own land and on this planet given to us by the creator.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by nahr(f): 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
*Disclaimer*

This thread was not created with the aim of arguing about religion. Please take note.

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Mordecai(m): 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
The op is a propagandist that is pained about not being able to sway the resolve of rational Nigerians who see Hamas clearly for the devil they are.

@nahr, don't sweat it. We stand resolutely behind Israel.

Hamas must be wiped out.

God is on our side. Truth is on our side. Natural Justice is on our side. Even the Arab world is on our side. Your propaganda is like water on the back of a duck. It is wasted on us.

Get back and do real research. While you're at it, take this to the bank. Hamas will be wiped out this time around.

nahr:

You should make sure you know the meaning of a word before using it. How can you sum up my letter as propaganda when the comments I have been getting so far have proved my point for writing it in the first place?

I don't care if you are viewing this ongoing conflict with a religious lens, it's none of my business. You are free to remain resolute in your delusion.

You posted lots of comments supporting terrorism, and we responded accordingly to unmask your devilish agenda.

You tell us it's not about religion, when for you it is. We expose your hypocrisy.

You tell us Hamas are not terrorists. We point it out to you that they are. Their charter makes it clear.

You tell us they are fighting against occupation. We point it out that not only did Israel evacuate Gaza, they built a wall to ensure no Israeli violates Gaza's sovereignty. Hamas even said the Oct 7 attack was about the Al-Aqsa mosque, not Gaza. A clear case of religious terrorism.

You say Israel is killing civilians. We point out that your terrorist mentors are the ones using the civilians as shields, heck they even use children.

You see that we are unshaken, and you pen an "open letter to Seun" to restrict us on NL. So we come on here and tell you you're joking. We won't be cowed. You should be the one hiding your face in shame.
Even the Arab world has begun issuing fatwas forbidding Muslims from supporting Hamas.

Get in line, nahr.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by nahr(f): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
Mordecai:
The op is a propagandist that is pained about not being able to sway the resolve of rational Nigerians who see Hamas clearly for the devil they are.

@nahr, don't sweat it. We stand resolutely behind Israel.

Hamas must be wiped out.

God is on our side. Truth is on our side. Natural Justice is on our side. Even the Arab world is on our side. Your propaganda is like water on the back of a duck. It is wasted on us.

Get back and do real research. While you're at it, take this to the bank. Hamas will be wiped out this time around.

You should make sure you know the meaning of a word before using it. How can you sum up my letter as propaganda when the comments I have been getting so far have proved my point for writing it in the first place?

I don't care if you are viewing this ongoing conflict with a religious lens, it's none of my business. You are free to remain resolute in your delusion.

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by SeeWahala: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2023
ElSudani:

No, the conflict is not about religion, just as the struggle against apartheid in South Africa was not about religion but the right of some people to live in peace on their own land and on this planet given to us by the creator.

You're a dead man walking for trying to justify the unprovoked murder, massacre and Genocide of over 1,400 Israeli citizens by Palestinian hamas on the 7th.

Muslim head slamming pig grin

Tueeh I spit on your towel head

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by SeeWahala: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
nahr:
When I posted this on the politics section this afternoon, I am not mad and At this point I am just amused.

See this one . . . cheesy

You're already stark raving mad and chuckling to yourself from voices in your head grin

Better go check yourself in at yaba left
Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by ElSudani: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
SeeWahala:

You're a dead man walking for trying to justify the unprovoked murder, massacre and Genocide of over 1,400 Israeli citizens by Palestinian hamas on the 7th.

Muslim head slamming pig grin

Tueeh I spit on your towel head

Why would I want to roll in the mud with pigs?
Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by ednut1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
If its bad for your mental health. Leave the forum. Na by force

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Okanatansiike: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
ElSudani:

Your burden, you can scour the entire internet for all the gory pictures you need to satisfy your sadism. Your problem, not mine.

Zah parophet don kolo

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by ElSudani: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2023
Okanatansiike:

Zah parophet don kolo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrWLEjPLqVg?feature=shared

From one of your masters. And you wonder why they think you are a 🐒 Some monkeys even come across as more intelligent at times.
Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Gerrard59(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2023
Seems we have a Hamas supporter here. I really wonder why black Africans are so bothered about people who don't give a hoot about them. How many Palestinians or Israelis have offered succour to victims of Muslims suffering in Nigeria, or victims of Fulani herdsmen butchering?

As for Seun and Nairaland, nothing will happen. You are not the first, and neither would you be the last. Nairaland as it is the best way to understand how Nigerians think, and say. If you want a tu.sh or controlled form of what Nigerians think, head to Reddit/Nigeria where they believe every Nigerian has constant electricity and uses electric cookers. Also, you could try TwitterNG, but it is almost looking like Nairaland these days. No idea about Facebook and Instagram though.

Nairaland is what Nigeria is. This is how you fellow citizens think. The earlier you get to understand this, the better.

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by nahr(f): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
SeeWahala:

See this one . . . cheesy

You're already stark raving mad and chuckling to yourself from voices in your head grin

Better go check yourself in at yaba left

You should get a refund for your primary and secondary school education since your English teachers failed you. Mad is a synonym for angry, anyway you learn everyday and you are welcome.

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by nahr(f): 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
ednut1:
If its bad for your mental health. Leave the forum. Na by force

So you like the toxicity in here that Seun himself pointed out? I am not surprised though. To clarify, I never said it was taking a toll on my metal health in the letter. I clearly stated that this whole hate speech thing is spoiling this site's image.
Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by nahr(f): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2023
Gerrard59:
Seems we have a Hamas supporter here. I really wonder why black Africans are so bothered about people who don't give a hoot about them. How many Palestinians or Israelis have offered succour to victims of Muslims suffering in Nigeria, or victims of Fulani herdsmen butchering?

As for Seun and Nairaland, nothing will happen. You are not the first, and neither would you be the last. Nairaland as it is the best way to understand how Nigerians think, and say. If you want a Behind or controlled form of what Nigerians think, head to Reddit/Nigeria where they believe every Nigerian has constant electricity and uses electric cookers. Also, you could try TwitterNG, but it is almost looking like Nairaland these days. No idea about Facebook and Instagram though.

Nairaland is what Nigeria is. This is how you fellow citizens think. The earlier you get to understand this, the better.

If all you can derive from my letter is this, then so be it. Wallow in your ignorance and toxicity, it looks good on you.

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by ednut1(m): 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
nahr:

So you like the toxicity in here that Seun himself pointed out? I am not surprised though. To clarify, I never said it was taking a toll on my metal health in the letter. I clearly stated that this whole hate speech thing is spoiling this site's image.
🙄. I have not noticed it because I ignore hamas Israel topics mostly. Both sides see black people as sub humans. They can kill them selves e no concern me

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Seun Osewa by 1Sharon(f): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
VikingKing:
You're just mad because those threads give the Christians the opportunity to unite and pummel the terrorists and their sympathisers. Where was this anger of yours when the Igbos are being insulted? I guess it was okay by you.

Hypocrite, you who posted a picture of some people stepping on the Israeli flag is calling other people extremists? Terrorist sympathiser.

Lol I'm guessing OP is a Muslim? Makes sense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This is why Tinubu is Punishing Christians / $3.3B Loan:Shell Company Created In Bahamas By Alpha Beta Mafia To Loot $7B / Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.