Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,915,997 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:39 PM

What Make Marriage Sweet All The Time? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Make Marriage Sweet All The Time? (394 Views)

My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man / Things Disappear In My House All The Time. / If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Make Marriage Sweet All The Time? by Lovewellin10: 6:40am On Nov 24, 2023
What make marriage sweet all the time?

Marriage can be sweet and fulfilling when certain elements are present. Here are some factors that can contribute to a sweet and lasting marriage:

1. Love and affection: A strong foundation of love and affection forms the basis of a sweet marriage. Expressing love, being affectionate, and showing appreciation for one another helps create a nurturing and fulfilling relationship.

2. Communication: Open and effective communication is crucial in any marriage. It involves active listening, expressing thoughts and feelings honestly, and resolving conflicts in a healthy manner. Good communication helps build understanding, trust, and emotional intimacy.

3. Trust and honesty: Trust is the cornerstone of a successful marriage. Being honest, reliable, and maintaining trustworthiness fosters a deep sense of security and strengthens the bond between partners. Read all here: https:///3MPaOiU
Re: What Make Marriage Sweet All The Time? by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2023
LIAR FROM THE DARK PIT OF HELL....ITS SO MUCH SEX THAT SWEETENS MARRIAGES

Lovewellin10:
What make marriage sweet all the time?

Marriage can be sweet and fulfilling when certain elements are present. Here are some factors that can contribute to a sweet and lasting marriage:

1. Love and affection: A strong foundation of love and affection forms the basis of a sweet marriage. Expressing love, being affectionate, and showing appreciation for one another helps create a nurturing and fulfilling relationship.

2. Communication: Open and effective communication is crucial in any marriage. It involves active listening, expressing thoughts and feelings honestly, and resolving conflicts in a healthy manner. Good communication helps build understanding, trust, and emotional intimacy.

3. Trust and honesty: Trust is the cornerstone of a successful marriage. Being honest, reliable, and maintaining trustworthiness fosters a deep sense of security and strengthens the bond between partners. Read all here: https:///3MPaOiU
Re: What Make Marriage Sweet All The Time? by yrhuhfy113: 7:46am On Nov 24, 2023
4KNGOATS:

AND YOU WONDER WHY YOU ARE LONELY WITHOUT STABLE LOVE AND WITH EMPTY POCKET........... lol.

The day you discover the power of a woman's help in your life, you will be shocked.

SEX IS EMPTY WHEN YOU ARE BROKE.

1 Like

Re: What Make Marriage Sweet All The Time? by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

AND YOU WONDER WHY YOU ARE LONELY WITHOUT STABLE LOVE AND WITH EMPTY POCKET........... lol.

The day you discover the power of a woman's help in your life, you will be shocked.

SEX IS EMPTY WHEN YOU ARE BROKE.
na lia u dey true ooo bro
Re: What Make Marriage Sweet All The Time? by Tayorshd87: 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2023
4KNGOATS:

I guess u are a kid for mentioning sex in marriage as d key to make it stand 😂😆

It's only when u are have enough money ur penis will stand but if not the responsibility in front of u won't make u remember sex and lastly ur partner will divorce u if d poverty is much..

Ask urself can u have erection when u are hungry and d wife too??

Including children 😂😆

U haven't pay school fee, nepa bill, security, gotv children textbook, perf , wears etc

My brother u won't remember sex

4 Likes

Re: What Make Marriage Sweet All The Time? by pansophist(m): 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
If both of you want it to work, it will be sweet. As in, both of you invest in it to the best of your ability.

But If one person enters with the mindset of a soft life, with a princess complex, and the man enters to control and assert authority like a dictator, then it has crashed even before it begins.

8 Likes

Re: What Make Marriage Sweet All The Time? by nearline(m): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2023
4. Dangote sugar

(1) (Reply)

How Does My Experience Sounds / What Kind Of Gift Can I Give To A Sister Who's About To Be A Mrs? / Your Very Own Gift Registry On Gidimall.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.