Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,984 members, 7,873,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (68 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 7:10am On Nov 24, 2023
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part cool

Seeds and pictures of your purpose could be given momentarily to you, but its delivery can only come when you’ve been tried by the WORD OF THE LORD (Jesus Christ), through His own process. God breaks protocols, of a surety yes, but God does not break His own process.

WHAT IF YOU ARE IN YOUR INCUBATION PERIOD RIGHT NOW?..

The machine called incubator is known for its heat generation; to the baby being processed, it is a place of comfort and safety, but on the contrary, if you incubate a normal person, it will only lead to discomfort and possible suffocation.

My incubation process is different from yours that is why you need to at all times depend on your processor (Jesus Christ) for you to know if you are still on track or you’ve jumped out of your own lane.

2 Corinthians 13:5; Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

God is timely in all His doings and can’t be pushed around by your situation if you keep jumping out of your process. It is your procession that guarantees your production and steady fruitfulness in life.

Like Joseph, God can reveal your future to you in a dream; He can also use someone else like His holy prophets’ and servants to make known your purpose and future, the prices you must pay to unlock each phase of your future.

Beloveth, don’t be envious of other people’s success because you don’t know what they went through and how long or short their process was.

King David the son of Jesse was processed in the field, where he had to fight with a lion and a she Bear with bare hands just to defend his father’s flocks and their servants.

Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego had to become vegetarians as part of their own process.
Daniel was further examined through the lions’ den process which qualified him for higher position and responsibilities.
In these few examples, one thing is common; ‘TIME.’ Non of the process lasted for a lifetime.

Brother Samson the son of Manoah jumped his process and started drinking and flirting with ladies…
You know how he ended!

To be continued…

Prayer: Lord Jesus Christ, thank you for your word; please return to me and process me according to your purpose for my life in Jesus Christ’s name.
Amen!

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly...

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

FOR YOUR CHEAP DATA BUNDLES, CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawilsltd

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Monopolizing The Listening.... / When God Purifies II / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/11/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.