Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,790 members, 7,918,533 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:29 AM

I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama (26257 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Makes Africa’s Best Ever XI By The Sun UK / Cristiano Ronaldo Look-alike, Biwar Abdullah Gets Treated Like A Star (photos) / Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by Blake755: 8:06am On Nov 24, 2023
angry
Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by Tobihabeeb: 8:08am On Nov 24, 2023
In Nnamdi Kanu voice, serve the zoo and come back in shame.

The man really is a prophet.
Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by Manfromlasvegas(m): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2023
Our greatest goal keeper of all time. I blame oliseh. Because he had Karl ikeme he decided to treat enyeame like trash. Not knowing that karma is a bitch. Ikeme come get cancer retire, since that time we have been stuck with all these useless baskets pretending to be goal keepers.

Having said this, this is not a complete excuse or justification. Because even if enyeama no comot that time, by now we would be needing a new goal keeper because him for don retire by now.

1 Like

Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by Padipadi: 8:10am On Nov 24, 2023
God1000:
Please come back, our current senior national team is just a shadow of its former self.

Never. You don't come back to such situations. Leaving when the ovation is loudest is virtue.

1 Like

Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by Padipadi: 8:11am On Nov 24, 2023
Correctbro1:
Well, you were actually used as a player so why the complaints
Shey oro leleyi?
Receive brain!

1 Like

Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by Unrated900(m): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2023
Chai eyeama the good skillful keeper of all time
Just like campus
Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by Alaigbo(m): 8:13am On Nov 24, 2023
Ogun kill Enyeama papa who want the bastard back. He can go back your father's house.

God1000:
Please come back, our current senior national team is just a shadow of its former self.

Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by wolebest: 8:16am On Nov 24, 2023
robosky02:
‘I was treated like a piece of used material’- Vincent Enyeama opens up on why he blocked the national team

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/i-was-treated-like-a-piece-of-used-material-vincent-enyeama-opens-up-on-why-he-blocked-the-national-team-2023112308354078741?utm_medium=social&utm_source=whatsapp&utm_campaign=BettingProf

Who used this guy.........I don't understand his complaint.
Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by stringa(f): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2023
Does Nigeria even have a National team?
Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by dhope: 8:25am On Nov 24, 2023
robosky02:
‘I was treated like a piece of used material’- Vincent Enyeama opens up on why he blocked the national team

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/i-was-treated-like-a-piece-of-used-material-vincent-enyeama-opens-up-on-why-he-blocked-the-national-team-2023112308354078741?utm_medium=social&utm_source=whatsapp&utm_campaign=BettingProf
At a point you also started displaying arrogance especially with the way you reacted to issues between the team and NFF despite being the captain(leader) at that time and this was unusual of you when you started ur career with national team. In one way or the other, National Team has helped some of you at one point of your career and I can only plead with you and others to come and save this team on passion basis because the politicians won't allow you to chop better wey belong to the team.

1 Like

Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by Chetas81(m): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2023
THERE MUST BE A REASON WHY WHITE PEOPLE CALLED BLACK AFRICAN'S ZOMBIE, BASED ON OUR RIDICULOUS MENTALITY TOWARDS HUMAN BEING, ONLY IN ZOMBIE COUNTRY, YOU CANNOT WEAR MILITARY CAMOUFLAGE, MEANWHILE CHINESE AND INDIA CITIZEN LIVING IN NIGERIA WEARING THE MILITARY CAMOUFLAGE
Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by Alaigbo(m): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2023
But na you Igbo tribes full all ashawo joint in Lekki
Queengee:
Just the same way Tinubu is treating Ronu people like use and dump pieces of craps that now their daughters are doing hookup boys Yahoo , parents lamenting and begging for alms
Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by gidjah(m): 8:32am On Nov 24, 2023
Would have lives to have this your system but the price
itzzkhaliii:
Our captain those years na you be the Koko,no doubt there full of regret.The current situation we found ourselves vindicated you.

Meanwhile I get Detachable Touchscreen Hp Elite x2 1012 G2 laptop for sale @ 245k last,Specs & Pics in the thread below.
https://www.nairaland.com/7919435/detachable-touchscreen-hp-elite-x2
Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by Ayodeoba: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2023
Johnycastro18:
Best goalkeeper Nigeria ever had,

Not the basket Francis uzoho that we have now and are managing grin
I also don’t know what happened to that vanzekin, that guy was a talent wasted

1 Like

Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by lungue: 8:44am On Nov 24, 2023
WealthyNigerian:
shocked I heard that he got more Angry and lost interest in the Nigeria that he one so frantically helped to become great sportwise when some Farmers from his HomeLand Area were brutally slaughtered and massacred.

Almost everyone lost interest in putting individual efforts into making Nigeria great with the rate at which Nigerians were being slaughtered Nationally on their Ancestral Settlements/Farmlands and the then President just turned and looked the other ways as if he was encouraging something he saw as good and wonderful Take over of other People Ancestral Fatherlands by his invaders. This guy, just like me and many others knew that non of the Politicians could Stop Buhari from putting the next President as Fulani for continuity of their long planned and we'll perfected satanic wickedness. All hope was lost actually. Buhari and his Cabal tried everything Possible to give the APC President Ticket to Fulanis with People like Amechi blindly supporting him in it, when that failed. He started shamelessly supporting Fulani from another Party. It is really a Miracle that Tinubu won, how he got the indigenous People from the North free from Fulani mental manipulation and to massively vote for him is still a Wonderment!

Some may not yet realize it, Tinubu is truly a Great Blessing for Nigeria. After Years of lost hope, this Great keeper later said:
This shows that Tinubu's Presidency has also Re-Ignite this Great Guy's hope for Better Nigeria.
GOD Bless Nigeria!
he got angry because of the treatment
Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by aswani(m): 8:46am On Nov 24, 2023
Queengee:
Just the same way Tinubu is treating Ronu people like use and dump pieces of craps that now their daughters are doing hookup boys Yahoo , parents lamenting and begging for alms

On a Vincent Enyeama thread? At least have respect for the guy that kept goal for us in an exemplary manner over a long period.
Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by bakila: 8:49am On Nov 24, 2023
Amigoss:
Rest,Bunch of crybabies with over inflated egos acting as if their football talents will cure cancer.....

What has his likes done and given back to the society like Salah and sadio mane,We know what his likes want...

Yahaya bellow and other corrupt politicians will host and parade them like almajiri,that is them treated right. 🤡🤡
Very unfortunate comment against someone who has served the country.
Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by Amigoss: 8:54am On Nov 24, 2023
bakila:

Very unfortunate comment against someone who has served the country.

For free or earned in hard currency?
Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by robosky02(m): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2023
And now we're. Looking for goalkeeper
Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by CJStarz: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2023
Amigoss:
Rest,Bunch of crybabies with over inflated egos acting as if their football talents will cure cancer.....

What has his likes done and given back to the society like Salah and sadio mane,We know what his likes want...

Yahaya bellow and other corrupt politicians will host and parade them like almajiri,that is them treated right. 🤡🤡
Guy,you get bad mouth o
Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by Nauttyprof(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2023
Queengee:

This only happened in your thoughts based on bitterness.
Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2023
On behalf of all football-loving nigerians, allow me to offer our unreserved apologies for the ignoble manner that you treated. I fully understand and agree with your actions. God knows you were justified in taking such actions. Our football reputation in Africa is suffering because of such a callous behaviour meted to you. Please, find it in your heart to forgive the myopic behaviour of our football association. As you can already see, we have been suffering terribly since your departure from the national team. Try and recommend a worthy successor to take your place. We beg you in the name of God. Such stupidity will never again repeat itself in our football administration

1 Like

Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by Opinedecandid(m): 8:57am On Nov 24, 2023
Amigoss:

You lack compression.
Learn to shine in your corner and be glad you did.
Learn to have self worth, too.
Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by D2l2z(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2023
Let the truth be told, Sunday Olise created the problem for Eyeama out of jealousy, Olise is an arrogant man without brain, he came , destroy our goalkeeping department and disappeared, He should go and learn maturity from Siasia and Amunike
Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by Johnycastro18: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2023
Ayodeoba:
I also don’t know what happened to that vanzekin, that guy was a talent wasted
vanzekin was good at the youth level,

But unfortunately he spent most of his career playing in the Nigerian league, I guess that made the super eagles handlers to ignored him.

We seem to unfortunately not trust the local football players in our leagues in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by kp3tech(m): 9:08am On Nov 24, 2023
Kobicove:
He should know that the life span of a footballer career is very short, once you get to a certain age attention shifts to younger players.

The only goal keepers that I know of who were still actively getting first team shirts in their national teams after crossing the age of 35 were Peter Shilton of England and that scorpion-kick goal keeper from Colombia

Buffon, Chilervert and that Egyptian keeper did not exist.
Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by KosiGee(m): 9:08am On Nov 24, 2023
It was actually Sunday Oliseh that caused the problem. He didn’t respect Enyeama. He treated him like a nobody.

Oliseh came and without warning or any form of consultation relegated Vincent Enyeama, then announced Ahmed Musa as the captain.

Oliseh wouldn’t have tolerated that under Westerhof or Bonfrere Jo.

Oliseh is full of himself and very poor in man management. He allows emotion to becloud his sense of judgement.
Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by Simdyofficial(f): 9:19am On Nov 24, 2023
Ipob goalkeeper
Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by OlawaleBammie: 9:28am On Nov 24, 2023
Queengee:
So na yoruba people install ur president for you...

That tribe must be so powerful grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by Unrated900(m): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2023
Chai eyeama the good skillful keeper of all time
Just like campuss
Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by dododawa1: 9:44am On Nov 24, 2023
See this one

At 41, you are millionaire

Still complaining of used

Material.

Many people lining to be

Keeper for the national team

Oga let bye gone.
Re: I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama by owolabi5: 9:44am On Nov 24, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eguavoen: How We ‘Tamed’ Mohamed Salah / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Saturday's Clash Against Libya(photos) / Barcelona Defeat Chelsea 4 - 0 To Win The Women's Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.