Stats: 3,197,708 members, 7,965,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 06:43 PM

Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo (21194 Views)

Tinubu Inherited A Bleeding, Dead Economy. Buhari Borrowed Massively - Onanuga / Tinubu Govt Inherited "Dead Horse But Standing Economy" - Charles Soludo / May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo by frog12: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2023
why didn't he speak when CBN was printing recklessly
Re: Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo by achimendy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2023
incandescentena:

You are NUTs and wacky to the high heavens.

What nerve?!

Nonsense Hypocrisy at it peak.

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

Daddy what is wrong?
Re: Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo by WorldRichest: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2023
incandescentena:

Tinubu cause all this to the economy.

He brought Buhari APC and then brought Buhari. All of them together were clueless including Tinubu Cluelessness Pro max ⅔ right now

I will slap this clown below who's making fool of himself, saying cock and bull story to gullible fellas like him

You are showing advanced stage-7 symptoms of chronic mental illness

Re: Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo by WorldRichest: 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2023
magoo10:
When he was supporting and defending a clueless cattle pusher for 8years what was he expecting.

Soludo who was part of the past presidential economic advisory team under buhari should stop disgracing himself and the people he represents because he had the opportunity to speak then.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/breaking-buhari-appoints-soludo-salami-sagagi-others-on-economic-advisory-council/amp/

As much as i can remember only governor obaseki spoke up when the clueless government was printing monies sharing to co thieves and carrying out deficient monetary policies.

This is what we have been telling jobless urchins and sycophants that the evil you support today will do you no good tomorrow.

I know you will not mention your beloved brother Godwin Emefielelele who was the actual idiot printing money like Yahoo Boys

Re: Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo by jaxxy(m): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
this is bullshit. the economy was still better under buhari same way it was better under Goodluck.

apc is a disaster
Re: Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo by DOM7: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
Was he not part of the party again, he brought buhari,many people in that government were his boys and he promised Nigerians he is going to continue from where buhari stopped so stop this useless talk.
Re: Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo by Ayatullah(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
In other words: "Buhari practiced the monetary policy of late Field Marshall IDI AMIN DADA of Uganda".

Re: Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo by ezeudo97817: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
This is now the excuse for failed leadership... buhari said the same thingThis is now the excuse for failed leadership... buhari said the same thing...
Re: Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo by wizelink(m): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2023
Second tenure election is the corner so it's time to start talking connecting to both living and the dead.
Re: Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo by QueenDima47(f): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
richiemcgold:
Only a fool doesn't know that Tinubu inherited a dead economy.

...and only a fool thinks that this economy can be revived overnight.
Only a fool doesn't recognize that tinubu brought Buhari. And only a big fool supported Buhari and tinubu. Big fool
Re: Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo by grandstar(m): 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2023
EdCure:

You are either willfully ignorant or a useful ïdiot.

Obaseki never dared criticise Buhari throughout his tenure especially after defecting to PDP. In fact, he was Buhari's (cabal) staunchest loyalist and supporter even as a PDP governor.
For example, obaseki defended the naira confiscation policy for sinister reasons, which brought hardship to Nigerians. He was on TV laughing at Nigerians who expressed anguish over the harsh policy.
He made an evil deal with the Buhari cabal, who were the actual enemies of Nigerians. So they helped him to prevent Edo State House of Assembly from functioning, remove Oshiomole as APC national chairman and ensured his re-election.

History will not be kind to obaseki for being on the wrong side.

No need to use harsh language on anyone

https://saharareporters.com/2021/04/16/cbn-governor-replies-obaseki-over-claims-nigeria-printed-n60-billion-march-allocation#:~:text=The%20Governor%20of%20the%20Central,to%20support%20allocation%20for%20states.

copy: Splashme
Re: Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo by Reference(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
We should be 'patient' with the present administration just like Nigerians were urged to be patient with the former administration throughout its eight locust years and so they went ahead to wreck the economy.

Patience in their lexicon and that of their fanatics is to shut up and keep quiet about their misgovernance only to wail after they have left office and left the country in tatters.

A so called democratic system that cannot correct bad administration insitu, cannot stop bad policy midstream and cannot hold any of its operatives to account in their bad acts is useless to the country, period.
Re: Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo by BrokenCondom: 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2023
incandescentena:

You are NUTs and wacky to the high heavens.

What nerve?!

Nonsense Hypocrisy at it peak.

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

He talk fact you dey dey dey yarn akpata. Are we in a philosophy class? Arìndìn
Re: Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo by Programmer47: 12:54am On Nov 25, 2023
Before election : Tinubu - I will continue from where buhari stopped
Apc ronu gang - Buhari is the best president we ever had. He built 3rd mainland bridge, he did Nigerian Air, he did this and that.

After election : Tinubu - The past government failed us.
Apc ronu gang - Buhari is the worst president we ever had. He destroyed the economy, he did this and that.

No normal person supports Apc. 99% do it for political appointments. The remaining 1% are the poor ones on nairaland and twitter that are working for their monthly 30k

Re: Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo by Caseless: 12:59am On Nov 25, 2023
magoo10:
When he was supporting and defending a clueless cattle pusher for 8years what was he expecting.

Soludo who was part of the past presidential economic advisory team under buhari should stop disgracing himself and the people he represents because he had the opportunity to speak then.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/breaking-buhari-appoints-soludo-salami-sagagi-others-on-economic-advisory-council/amp/

As much as i can remember only governor obaseki spoke up when the clueless government was printing monies sharing to co thieves and carrying out deficient monetary policies.

This is what we have been telling jobless urchins and sycophants that the evil you support today will do you no good tomorrow.
Soludo's role is only advisory and can't force them to do what he thinks. They were airheads in that government.

Emefiele became so rich that he was trying to become a president while there as the CBN governor.
Re: Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo by grandstar(m): 1:25am On Nov 25, 2023
frog12:
why didn't he speak when CBN was printing recklessly

He actually cried out within a few weeks of Buhari assumption of office that he should change course that his statist policies were going to destroy the economy. I too wrote off the economy once Buhari started pegging the exchange rate.

Sanusi, Utomi, Rewane and the Organized Private Sector all cried out.

By August 2015, there was already severe forex scarcity as the Dollar price did not reflect market realities.

That government was a disaster and a lost decade

Re: Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo by Brendaniel: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2023
Vision101:
@Brendaniel

From the same person Tinubu brought and supported twice into office and even bragged about it....

@me
This tinubu must be a superhuman to have brought and forced buhari on over 200 million people that has multiple parties.

Honestly it's shameful making statements like this. The entire nation was lorded over by one superhuman.

Tinubu's words not mine or are you saying Tinubu is lying?

https://www.icirnigeria.org/tinubu-to-buhari-i-made-you-president/
Re: Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo by Vision101(m): 12:52am On Nov 26, 2023
@Brendaniel

https://www.icirnigeria.org/tinubu-to-buhari-i-made-you-president.

@me
You know very well the meaning of those words. He spoke to buhari and those that hijacked his presidency. He was talking to Nigerians that without them he could make buhari president.
Re: Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo by Brendaniel: 7:25am On Nov 26, 2023
Vision101:
@Brendaniel

https://www.icirnigeria.org/tinubu-to-buhari-i-made-you-president.

@me
You know very well the meaning of those words. He spoke to buhari and those that hijacked his presidency. He was talking to Nigerians that without them he could make buhari president.

So you are now Tinubu Interpreter, Tinubu spoke in plain words some who said because he made Buhari president then it his turn, read his words below...

“You have not heard this from me before. This is the first place I am saying this,” Tinubu said.

“If not me that led the war front, Buhari wouldn’t have emerged. He contested first, second and third time, but lost. He even said on television that he won’t contest again.

“But I went to his home in Katsina. I told him you would contest and win, but you won’t joke with the matters of the Yorubas. Since he has emerged, I have not been appointed minister. I didn’t get contract.

“This time, it’s Yoruba turn and in Yorubaland, it’s my tenure.”

According to Daily Trust, Tinubu said he singlehandedly made Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Buhari’s running mate.
Re: Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo by Streetdoctor: 8:02am On Nov 27, 2023
a4cube:
What of the fools that supported the one that killed the economy?
Hey man, I got ur pm

Continued Detention Of Metuh, Unhealthy For Nigeria’s Democracy – Ekweremadu / Arms Deal: EFCC Traces Transfers To 11 Foreign Accounts In UK, US, Niger / APC Takes Over PDP Office In Enugu