Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,828 members, 7,915,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:38 PM

Ibadan, Is This Job Invite Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ibadan, Is This Job Invite Real? (491 Views)

My Angry Response To A Job Invite / Is This Job Invite Real / Uch Ibadan Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan, Is This Job Invite Real? by Shollyjay90(m): 8:38am On Nov 24, 2023
Dear Applicant, this is to notify you that your CV has been reviewed by WOMAI. You are hereby invited for a job interview (written and Oral) scheduled for:
Date: 01-12-2023
Time: 9:00a.m
Venue: WOMAI building, Opposite Olowotinfowosannu shopping Complex, Iwo Road, Ibadan. Oyo State.
Kindly come along with photocopies of your Credentials, CV, and writing Materials.

Thanks.
Mgt.

p.s
kindly acknowledge a receipt of this invitation.
Re: Ibadan, Is This Job Invite Real? by cardoso514: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2023
If you applied then this is the reply.Go prove yourself and get the job.wish you the best
Re: Ibadan, Is This Job Invite Real? by dawnomike(m): 8:44am On Nov 24, 2023
Shollyjay90:
Dear Applicant, this is to notify you that your CV has been reviewed by WOMAI. You are hereby invited for a job interview (written and Oral) scheduled for:
Venue: WOMAI building, Opposite Olowotinfowosannu shopping Complex, Iwo Road, Ibadan. Oyo State.
Kindly come along with photocopies of your Credentials, CV, and writing Materials.

Thanks.
Mgt.

p.s
I know the owner of WOMAI, the building is opp Zenith bank, iwo-road.
Re: Ibadan, Is This Job Invite Real? by soccerlite: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
Interview for which position?

Not stated

Well

womsi na estate firm
Re: Ibadan, Is This Job Invite Real? by Jmanjo: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
Not real
Re: Ibadan, Is This Job Invite Real? by aysnoopy(m): 10:43am On Jan 15
Shollyjay90:

Thanks.
Mgt.

p.s

Were u able to get the job.
I just want to ask for there salary structure. Especially for engineers
Re: Ibadan, Is This Job Invite Real? by Shollyjay90(m): 8:06pm On Jan 15
aysnoopy:

Were u able to get the job.
I just want to ask for there salary structure. Especially for engineers
I didn't go
Re: Ibadan, Is This Job Invite Real? by aysnoopy(m): 8:32pm On Jan 15
Shollyjay90:

I didn't go

Oh. U miss bro
I was dere today, I guess they are paying big coz mere looking at there workers, you'll know they're all living well
Are you base in Ibadan? And which role did u apply for
Re: Ibadan, Is This Job Invite Real? by Shollyjay90(m): 1:35pm On Jan 16
aysnoopy:

Oh. U miss bro
I was dere today, I guess they are paying big coz mere looking at there workers, you'll know they're all living well
Are you base in Ibadan? And which role did u apply for
I didn't even know how I applied, I just received the message.

Are the still recruiting?

(1) (Reply)

Worknigeria.com : What Do You Know About Them? / Sales Officer/attendant Needed In An Oil Firm / Job Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.