Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,847 members, 7,889,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:04 PM

3 Things To Check Before You Buy That Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Things To Check Before You Buy That Land (103 Views)

REVEALED: 3 Reasons Why You Must Not Buy That Land In Nigeria Yet / DO YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK For Free Now Before You Buy That Land In Lagos / 3 Things To Do When Landlord Increases Your House Rent In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Things To Check Before You Buy That Land by dephysicist: 10:35am On Nov 24, 2023
Everybody wants to own a property but pls especially if you are new in property buying, check out for these things to avoid being scammed.

1. First thing first... Please check if the company you want to buy from is Registered with CAC. Very easy to check. Go on google search and type 'Company under CAC' and input the company's name there. If the name doesn't appear or showing INACTIVE please RUN AWAY. I attached a photo of my search in google with the Real Estate company am working with now. You must look at for that 'active sign' I circled.

2. Every land should have a Registered Survey. Demand for this document first before sending any money. If they are refusing you from having it, please dust your feet and run away.

When you are giving, take the document to your state ministry of land and survey to verify the authenticity. You will also be told if the property is under govt acquisition or not.

3. When you are satisfied with your verifications as mentioned above, book for a site inspection or send someone if you aren't around.

The reason for this is, people can do alot with video editing. Like they say, seeing is believing.

I am Dr Chuks and am a leader in Pentland Realties Limited in Asaba, Delta State. You can contact me on 08067898622 to know more about property so you don't get scammed of your hard earned money.

I have hot Property on promo for sale too in Asaba going for 2M which can be paid on installment.

If this article makes sense please reach out to me to motivate me post more truth about property buying. Thanks.

2 Shares

Re: 3 Things To Check Before You Buy That Land by bedcplc: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2023
dephysicist:
Everybody wants to own a property but pls especially if you are new in property buying, check out for these things to avoid being scammed.

1. First thing first... Please check if the company you want to buy from is Registered with CAC. Very easy to check. Go on google search and type 'Company under CAC' and input the company's name there. If the name doesn't appear or showing INACTIVE please RUN AWAY. I attached a photo of my search in google with the Real Estate company am working with now. You must look at for that 'active sign' I circled.

2. Every land should have a Registered Survey. Demand for this document first before sending any money. If they are refusing you from having it, please dust your feet and run away.

When you are giving, take the document to your state ministry of land and survey to verify the authenticity. You will also be told if the property is under govt acquisition or not.

3. When you are satisfied with your verifications as mentioned above, book for a site inspection or send someone if you aren't around.

The reason for this is, people can do alot with video editing. Like they say, seeing is believing.

I am Dr Chuks and am a leader in Pentland Realties Limited in Asaba, Delta State. You can contact me on 08067898622 to know more about property so you don't get scammed of your hard earned money.

I have hot Property on promo for sale too in Asaba going for 2M which can be paid on installment.

If this article makes sense please reach out to me to motivate me post more truth about property buying. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Land For Sale In Epe: Greenoak Garden Estate Phase 2 Extension || Ket / Executive 2 Bedroom Flat Tolet Inside Isheri Community Estate Opic , With All Ro / What You Can Build On 300sqm Of Land In Amen Estate Phase 3 And Tiara Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.