Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,276 members, 7,881,037 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Online Betting: Beware Of This Site - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Betting: Beware Of This Site (946 Views)

So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting / Online Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Betting: Beware Of This Site by xodyq(m): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2011
Guys, Beware of this scam site ooooo. It is an online betting site (www.ejatutu.com)
Re: Online Betting: Beware Of This Site by xodyq(m): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2011
imagine, i won #128,973.27, guess what they did, they cancelled all my bets and closed my account
up till now they didnt open my account.

you can try this username to login: (immesd) as username and put anything as password.
after that try any other username and any password and see what happens, better be careful in order for you not to b a victim
Re: Online Betting: Beware Of This Site by globaljobs(m): 10:34am On Oct 29, 2011
I do NOT advice anyone to get involved with betting or gambling whether online or offline.

Do not patronize the local 'pool' shop either. It's a big way to put a hole in your pocket.

Even if you eventually win, you will be paid from the loss of someone else. Can you go to sleep with that on your conscience?

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start Importing Motorcycle Tube And Tyre. / Ibeto Cement - Claims Of Cement Glut Misleading(what Is Dangote Afraid Of) / Cassava Processing, Preservation And Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.