Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,169 members, 7,880,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:54 PM

Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos (31769 Views)

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah's Condolence Message For Late Chinwoke Mbadinuju Family. / Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead / Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Phantom233: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
Padipadi:

I remembered Ekwunife o!
On exile after escaping from efcc net
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by nedekid: 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2023
Seefinish:
only the product from an idiot can easily identify another idiot
Lolz
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Omenlon: 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2023
aariwa:
children lies manufactured in ogbomosho. Mbadinuju did not pay teachers a dime even when on strike while under Peter Obi the greedy labor union of doctors then kept asking for wage increases after every few months and Obi kept paying until it got too much for Obi to accommodate the greed of their union leaders because Anambra doctors then were among the highest paid doctors in Nigeria inspite of low IGR and federal allocation but they still wanted more because they believed wrongly Anambra was very rich due to the high number of roads and infrastructures Obi was churning out . Obi stopped the wage increases, then few sections of the union broke out and went on strike, nobody in the state even noticed them.They tried to use media to blackmail Obi but he stood his ground and thats one of the instances where he got his nickname of “ okwute the rock” from as he is fondly called by millions of his beloved admirers as Anambra governor . They later came back and agreed to the old wage and Obi paid them all their wages and arrears while they were on strike without owing them a dime. Make una continue to cry blood of bitterness over Obi. Thank God for tinubu using poverty to teach you people politics and that’s assurance that more wailings of bitterness, pain from hunger and agony is certain…you baba suwe clowns should continue the online entertainment from starvation hahaha 🤣
. Now I know that most Nigerians are really jobless. So you just have time to type all these just to defend a man who doesn't know whether you exist. Even Peter Obi children won't have such a luxury of time to waste. What a pity.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by fafambo: 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2023
Kingosytex:
Rest in peace doc. You've completed your own race, all of us will at some point.
All man na walking dead...

Meanwhile, this is the very first time I've seen Obi not putting on a black attireundecided
Evidence ⬇️
LOOK AT HIS SHOES SIR
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by stasius: 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
I wonder what is going on in Uche Ekwunife's mind now grin : grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile where is Obiano? All our past governors are present except Obiano. Nawa oooh.

RIP Mr Mbadinuju. We won't forget the academic years you made us to miss as secondary school students back then. Weldone sir. We will remember your good works.
Every wood will eventually be "dead woods".

Rest on sir.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Padipadi: 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2023
Phantom233:

On exile after escaping from efcc net
Chai!
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Svoboda(m): 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
Adaisback:
Uche Ekwunife will not forget this man in a hurry rest in peace Mbadinuju. Chris Ubah , the god father back then no gree you rest but you are finally resting forever. Jee nke oma

Emeka offor, not chris uba.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by aalangel(f): 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2023
I sight Nnanna his son, my primary school mate.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Judolisco(m): 12:05am On Nov 25, 2023
See how women are shaking their elders standing on their heads.. Omo
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Programmer47: 12:15am On Nov 25, 2023
Peter Obi, the most popular politician in Nigeria.
Talk about North, Peter obi.
West, Peter obi.
South, Peter Obi.
East , definitely Peter Obi.
Another man's burial, Peter Obi.
Lagos State, Peter Obi.
BAT and his shenanigans, Peter Obi.

There is a popular adage that says "People throw stones at a mango tree because it has desirable fruits".
Watch as the Ronu gang will start quoting me and convulsing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by NAC1666: 12:47am On Nov 25, 2023
maimalari:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/former-anambra-governor-mbadinuju-laid-to-rest/#:~:text=The%20burial%20ceremony%2C%20which%20was,State%20in%20the%20fourth%20republic.
Igbo Amaka
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by aariwa(m): 1:00am On Nov 25, 2023
Omenlon:
. Now I know that most Nigerians are really jobless. So you just have time to type all these just to defend a man who doesn't know whether you exist. Even Peter Obi children won't have such a luxury of time to waste. What a pity.
why would I care about that or you that is jobless quoting every body on a faceless forum or are they typing with your time? It just shows how daft and empty your brain is but hey common sense is not common and fools like you make the world a better place. Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Irony1: 1:18am On Nov 25, 2023
Armaggedon:
Peter Obi also said education is not free and owed water corporation for 8 years, Doctors for one year and lectures for 6 months. One sided story is not good.
Fashola also owed doctors and was advised by Tinubu to sack the doctors. Try and just shut up sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Irony1: 1:20am On Nov 25, 2023
Afamed:

You have the automatic hypocrite factory built in you.
According to you, Mbadinuju was unpopular that he didn't get the PDP ticket because of his inability to pay teachers and as such schools were closed.
But same you wanted people to vote for Obi who during his time as Gov in Anambra, Anambra state university went on 7 months strike, Anambra state General hospitals went for 13 months strike.
But here with your hypocrite trait, you still wanted people to vote for same Obi, the Pandora fraud
dude you are just a dense person walahi what was the reason behind the strike and wasn’t it resolved by the government? Didn’t he fulfill the state’s part of the deal? Sometimes you guys argue like people whose brains are filled with sawdust.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Irony1: 1:21am On Nov 25, 2023
Alaigbo:
So long this applies to Igbo that insulted Tinubu Buhari daily in this same NL,it's all ok to me.

you are not smart walahi

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Irony1: 1:22am On Nov 25, 2023
Abagworo:

The earlier you stop reasoning based on media propaganda the better for you. Were Doctors not in over one year strike under Peter Obi? Mbadinuju remains the pacesetter for whatever good you see in Anambra today and he allowed peace to reign by not seeing power as do or die affair . May his soul rest in perfect peace.
but that same strike happened in Lagos too. If I am correct Tinubu advised fashola to sack the striking doctors.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Irony1: 1:27am On Nov 25, 2023
Omenlon:
this thing you said would have been sensible if you tried to tell your fellow bigoted emi lo kan supporters. Dude gaslighting no Dey sell again.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:54am On Nov 25, 2023
R.i.p. Mr governor
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by holyfather(m): 3:28am On Nov 25, 2023
gidgiddy:
A very unpopular Governor he was. It was during his administration that students spent almost one year at home because he wouldn't pay state government teachers their salary and they embarked on indefinite strike

Hr was so unpopular that he became the only PDP Governor who did not get an automatic ticket to run for a second term in 2003. He decamped to some other party, ran for a second term and failed woefully

I remember being at a pool side wedding at Presidential Hotel Enugu when when he was Governor, which he attended. As soon as he walked in with his entourage, he was booed so much that the MC had to beg people to stop

Bianca Ojukwu walked in shortly after that and people over hailed her to show Mbadinuju how unpopular he was

Remember Emeka Offor was breathing down his neck at the time.
And that was his actual problem!

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by aariwa(m): 3:40am On Nov 25, 2023
gidgiddy:

This is one character who reasons with his head upside down, trying to change an Mbadinuju thread into an Obi thread. Obi did not pay teachers for seven months? Well he made up for it as Anambra became no 1 in WAEC and NECO nationwide while he was in office

You guys can keep talking about Peter Obi, but it wont change the fact that your hopeless "Jagaban" has in 6 months crashed the value of the Naira, increased inflation and wrecked the economy

His remaining 3 and a half years will likely be worse. Keep talking about Peter Obi as if he is the one in Aso Rock, as things continually get worse
Don’t mind the idiots, Obi never owed teachers a dime. He paid before the second of every month

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by LillyandDaisy: 4:58am On Nov 25, 2023
Been a while a read any news about Kanu….
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Yoyo99(m): 5:26am On Nov 25, 2023
Nonybb:
The one that said pensioners are dead wood is now in the woods

#Karma# isnt a joke, he forgot days of reckoning will Côme..
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:13am On Nov 25, 2023
Timothy89:

so obi that left apga to PDP and PDP to lp no sabi political prostitution

oh sorry I forget obi is saint, someone you people cursed for 8yrs, hypocrisy of you Igbo won't allow southeast to develop fast with the human development
e pain am ooo
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Dicoomoba: 6:14am On Nov 25, 2023
Your mouth too sharp ahba
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by ariesbull: 6:14am On Nov 25, 2023
Anambra get solid men
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Buharidgeneral: 6:17am On Nov 25, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Mbadinuju's dead? RIP.

Some will remember him for the Bakassi Boys matter and the atrocities they allegedly committed. I've always wondered if Mr Mbadinuju was really behind the murders of Barnabas and Abigail Igwe.
He would meet them to tell his own side of the story
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Armaggedon: 6:48am On Nov 25, 2023
Irony1:
Fashola also owed doctors and was advised by Tinubu to sack the doctors. Try and just shut up sometimes.
You cannot tell me to shut up because of your senseless emotional attachment to someone. People must be judged fairly to ensure government accountability.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Caseless: 7:01am On Nov 25, 2023
gidgiddy:
A very unpopular Governor he was. It was during his administration that students spent almost one year at home because he wouldn't pay state government teachers their salary and they embarked on indefinite strike

Hrle was so unpopular that he became the only PDP Governor who did not get an automatic ticket to run for a second term in 2003. He decamped to some other party, ran for a second term and failed woefully

I remember being at a pool side wedding at Presidential Hotel Enugu when when he was Governor, which he attended. As soon as he walked in with his entourage, he was booed so much that the MC had to beg people to stop

Bianca Ojukwu walked in shortly after that and people over hailed her to show Mbadinuju how unpopular he was
Atiku said he found out about students staying at home for 1 year and went back to tell OBJ that if he can neglect education that much, then he doesn't deserve to come back and that was it - they forced him out. Hashidu of Gombe didn't come back too.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Caseless: 7:04am On Nov 25, 2023
MrALIVE:
you saw nothing..obiano's wife is not in any of those pics.
I was wondering too. Is it that woman on green who's obviously happy to see Ngige and standing with Uche Ekwunife that he's calling Obiano's wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police / Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old / Timaya sings "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Dey Sweet Us" at Tinubu Concert (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.