Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,063 members, 7,949,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death (1363 Views)

What Did Ojukwu Back The Biafran Pound with? / So Umahi Thinks That 1% Igbo Elite Determines What 50 Million Igbos Should Want? / Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by Chygoz01: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2023
Hello nairalanders I do hear many Nigerians say ojukwu lead 3million igbos to death expecially from a particular tribe so my question is how did ojukwu lead 3million igbos to death is it him that fire the first shot ? If your brothers are being killed unjustly won’t you make a decision.
Let’s take for example your sisters husband always beat and humiliate your sister and it get out of hand won’t you tell your sister to come home .how did igbos offend nigeria smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by Blue3k(m): 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2023
Now the death toll has inflated to 3 million. In a decade you guys will say it was 6 million.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by dododawa1: 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2023
Japa method
Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by LifeofDream: 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
That should've been a question for Ojukwu, he later regretted his actions... May his soul rest in peace.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by OlawaleBammie: 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chygoz01:
Hello nairalanders I do hear many Nigerians say ojukwu lead 3million igbos to death expecially from a particular tribe so my question is how did ojukwu lead 3million igbos to death is it him that fire the first shot ? If your brothers are being killed unjustly won’t you make a decision.
Let’s take for example your sisters husband always beat and humiliate your sister and it get out of hand won’t you tell your sister to come home .how did igbos offend nigeria smiley smiley

Nigeria had the chance to break up earlier, but ur brother ensure he changed it from regional governor unitary government
Ur brother killed the niger delta people who wanted to secede from Nigeria when it was still possible, they detained their leader and was waiting for his execution
Ur brother killed the yoruba and hausa leader, all of fhem but spared his kinsmen

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by jkpbestseries: 1:40am On Nov 25, 2023
people d yan anyhow... Ojukwu did his best
Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by Hsurdluxury: 3:42am On Nov 25, 2023
Chygoz01:

you know why i will not support igbos?

the are always two face

the same igbo people supporting Israel genocide in gaza are crying foul about injustice melted to them

if the current set of igbo people are like great ojuckwu maybe they would have achieved their aim

do you know why the west has refused to support separatist group in Nigeria?

they are cashing out steadily from us

i will always pray for ojukwu for being a great freedom fighters but never support biased set of people

fighting for your freedom doesn't turn you to a terrorists but the west will always tag you as terrorist

give them what they want then they drop arms

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by YorubaDemonswag: 4:34am On Nov 25, 2023
Ojukwu the stupid and bastard Coward.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by Myer(m): 4:52am On Nov 25, 2023
Chygoz01:
The most important day in a person's life is the day he begins to accept his/her blame and stop blaming others. The next is knowing when you have been defeated and accepting your defeat.

Most igbos tend to blame others for their misfortunes but take the glory for their fortunes even when they were helped.

When igbos finally accept that every one that partook in the civil war had a portion of their blame, igbos will be delivered from their anti-Nigeria agenda.

The funniest part is that most igbos till date still do not accept that they were defeated in the war instead they have their own narrative of the war. That's the height of Pride and self-deceit and stubborness.

The igbos have not healed and I hope they allow themselves to heal by telling them selves thr truth.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by Mbanda(m): 5:47am On Nov 25, 2023
LifeofDream:
That should've been a question for Ojukwu, he later regretted his actions... May his soul rest in peace.

3 million will be a joke to what's to come if you don't disembark from looking for the Yoruba people trouble. Heaven knows I won't pity anybody that choose to use because of his/her stupidity..
The way you afonjaahs dey take make mouth ehh, baffles me. Do you really think that you afonjaahs, has what it takes to kill Igbos in millions without the support of international communities like Britain and the rest?

During the Biafran war, do you know how many tribes and countries wey una dey, before Igbos were defeated?

Dey play!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by Bobloco: 5:49am On Nov 25, 2023
LifeofDream:

3 million will be a joke to what's to come if you don't disembark from looking for the Yoruba people trouble. Heaven knows I won't pity anybody that choose to use because of his/her stupidity..

Maybe, you are not aware that a former president once said that if the Yoruba's beat drums of war, he goes back to sleep

The above sums up how foolish you have turned out to become

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by Mbanda(m): 5:59am On Nov 25, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Nigeria had the chance to break up earlier, but ur brother ensure he changed it from regional governor unitary government
Ur brother killed the niger delta people who wanted to secede from Nigeria when it was still possible, they detained their leader and was waiting for his execution
Ur brother killed the yoruba and hausa leader, all of fhem but spared his kinsmen

Which of his brother killed niger delta people and how did it happen?

Are you aware that some yoruba men were among the coup plotters then?
You lots always claim that niger delta (which happens to be where Nzeogwu came from) is not Igbo, and I want to know why the coup was tagged "Igbo coup".
Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by Godfullsam(m): 6:38am On Nov 25, 2023
jkpbestseries:
people d yan anyhow... Ojukwu did his best

He did his best to ensure that about 3 million innocent igbos were kill in a needless war.

He ran away to Abidjan when the going became tough leaving his people to perish in the war.

He later came back to contest an elective position in a country he once fraught to separate from.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by Chygoz01: 6:41am On Nov 25, 2023
LifeofDream:

when did yorubas become warriors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by OlawaleBammie: 6:47am On Nov 25, 2023
Mbanda:
Which of his brother killed niger delta people and how did it happen?

Are you aware that some yoruba men were among the coup plotters then?
You lots always claim that niger delta (which happens to be where Nzeogwu came from) is not Igbo, and I want to know why the coup was tagged "Igbo coup".
Read history bout how the niger delta people wanted to secede, and how ur ironsi sent ojuku to destroy them.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by LifeofDream: 7:49am On Nov 25, 2023
Mbanda:
The way you afonjaahs dey take make mouth ehh, baffles me. Do you really think that you afonjaahs, has what it takes to kill Igbos in millions without the support of international communities like Britain and the rest?

During the Biafran war, do you know how many tribes and countries wey una dey, before Igbos were defeated?

Dey play!
Yes, I don become Yoruba because I tell you the truth... Very foolish and deluded people.. cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by Brek: 7:50am On Nov 25, 2023
Nigerian army blockaded the region leading to 2 million biafrans to death should I show you evidence to support my claim? Stop yarning nonsense
Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by Brek: 7:56am On Nov 25, 2023
Even yabuku gwon indirectly admitted into blockading the region

Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by LifeofDream: 7:56am On Nov 25, 2023
Chygoz01:
when did yorubas become warriors
You should ask your father and grandfather who stopped them at Ore?...
Who are the people in 3 marine commando that want to exterminate your people, who's their leader??...

Who did your people surrender to in 1970??...

You should thank your God that the Yoruba people took pity on you and choose to forgive and forget and incorporate back into the society, ungrateful modafvckers... cheesy tongue

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by Brek: 7:56am On Nov 25, 2023
LifeofDream:

Yes, I don become Yoruba because I tell you the truth... Very foolish and deluded people.. cool
No truth here just loads of yapping and nonsense
Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by Chygoz01: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2023
LifeofDream:

Who are the people in 3 marine commando that want to exterminate your people, who's their leader??...

You should thank your God that the Yoruba people took pity on you and choose to forgive and forget and incorporate back into the society, ungrateful modafvckers... cheesy tongue
stop chest beating Oga everybody know you guys
Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by Chygoz01: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2023
LifeofDream:

stop chest beating Oga everybody know you guys
Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by Chibuzoc(m): 8:39am On Nov 25, 2023
It's very funny seeing the yorubas mock the Igbos because of our history but history is history for a reason. Yes, we lost over 3million people and we are proud of them sacrificing their lives for our survival.

Just like the holocaust, we shall never forget. In due time, our enemies shall know that we are the Jews of Africa that suffered too many persecution and yet stood strong.

A message to our enemies, We will show no mercy when the time comes.

God bless IPOB
God bless Biafra
God bless Israel

2 Likes

Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by Jagaban2012: 8:46am On Nov 25, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Thanks God the GENZ have woken up from their slumber and have become students of history.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by Mbanda(m): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2023
LifeofDream:

Yes, the same way you lots tag every obident Igbo/IPOB, is how we are going to be tagging every Igbo hater afonjaah

And you lots are foolish and deluded for doing that.
Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by Chinjo2: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2023
Nigerians are dying of poverty caused by APC government. People are comitting suicide daily as a result of abject poverty and you think ojukwu is your problem. Continue

1 Like

Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by Mbanda(m): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Read history bout how the niger delta people wanted to secede, and how ur ironsi sent ojuku to destroy them.
My history books did not tell me that, Ojukwu led any army to kill people in niger delta because they wanted to secede.

Lair!

2 Likes

Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by KwuoteYourFada: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Show us fact because.
It was Tafawa Belewa that ordered the arrests

You SW!nes are illitrates

Education has really declined in SW no doubt
Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by OlawaleBammie: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Show us fact because.
It was Tafawa Belewa that ordered the arrests

You SW!nes are illitrates

Education has really declined in SW no doubt

When did tafawa balewa order the execution of boro??
It was even the other way round bro p!g..

Ur family members are all P!g$....ewu, osup!g, ekwensu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by KwuoteYourFada: 10:38am On Nov 25, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

When did tafawa balewa order the execution of boro??
It was even the other way round bro p!g..

Ur family members are all P!g$....ewu, osup!g, ekwensu.

Who was the prime minister at that time?

You just confirmed that you're an illitrate just like MOST of the young SW!nes growing up in your region

A prime minister is the chief executive officer of his country! Every national security meeting then was headed by Tafawa Belewa

The directive was given by him just like the way he arrested the first coup plotter Awo

Of course you're a p!g and lack basic intellectual ability rather gobbing on slops!
Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by Brek: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2023
Chygoz01:
Misread your post sorry bro
Anyways they talk they're doing shows they cannot provide any evidence I've provided my own of how Nigeria did it

1 Like

Re: How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death by Goodnewsforlife: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2023
Chygoz01:
start by reading what led to the war n u will realize it’s pure greed from a tribe

That have it all mentality

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Criticise Peter Obi For Condemn Demolition Of Illegal Structures. / Who want to be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria? / Wendy Is Little Miss World 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.