Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,079 members, 7,946,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

PDP Loses Control Of Plateau Assembly As Appeal Court Sacks 11 Lawmakers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Loses Control Of Plateau Assembly As Appeal Court Sacks 11 Lawmakers (17706 Views)

Crisis Hits Plateau Assembly As Speaker Vows Not To Recognise 16 APC Members / Youths Storm Plateau Assembly, Government House With Corpses (Video) / Meet Abok Ayuba, Speaker Plateau Assembly, 33-year-old Final Year Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: PDP Loses Control Of Plateau Assembly As Appeal Court Sacks 11 Lawmakers by Anoze4real2022(m): 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
oyeb15:
Obasanjo and Maurice Iwu(Christians) were learners to what Tinubu and Yakubu(Muslims) are doing right now.

The Muslims could more deadly.

Yes Obi used Maurice Iwu and court to secured himself as Governor of Anambra State

1 Like

Re: PDP Loses Control Of Plateau Assembly As Appeal Court Sacks 11 Lawmakers by ivandrag0n: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Hate wan kill agbado man. grin

Trisomic bumbling buffoons, you are already destined to die in generational poverty while I continue to move in great leaps and bounds, with a doctorate in medical sciences as part of my portfolio. It is already well with my generation. grin

Go and beg Molete Bridge molete bridge as usual. grin

I can’t stop laughing at your tomfoolery!

Even the foolish will be ashamed of you because your own foolishness is way way below the lowest!

It will never be well with you enemies of Nigeria. As Nigeria prospers more and more, may bad news always be your portion with your households.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku To Critics: Prove I Am Corrupt Or Shut Up Forever / Paul Orhii Survives Accident On Lafia-Abuja Road After Attending Wedding. Photos / Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.