Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,275 members, 7,881,035 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

Oh! Pastorkun Explain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oh! Pastorkun Explain (870 Views)

Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag / Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh! Pastorkun Explain by ogoamaka99(m): 10:32am On Oct 29, 2011
The BIBLE said in Luke 6:45 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.” This is exactly the main reason behind all the negative write up of pastorkun against Pastor Chris. If not what on earth could make pastorkun to paste the picture of a HOTEL and claim that  the mansion belong to Pastor Chris just to corrupt the mind of the public? I brought out this thread to point out that the devil is using pastorkun to corrupt your mind against Pastor Chris.
The question is not whether Pastor Chris owns a mansion or not, but whether the mansion and vehicles as posted by pastorkun belong to Pastor Chris? First and foremost pastorkun should tell us which country and city that Pastor Chris resides? If that mansion is located in the country and city where Pastor Chris resides, then we can begin to ask if it belong to Pastor Chris or not.
Secondly, pastorkun should tell us which country and city that the mansion which he posted as belonging to pastor Chris is situated (located). That is whether in Abuja, Ikeja.V.I E.T.C. Pastorkun claimed that he got the picture from a member of CEC. That proves that the source of the picture is questionable as pastorkun cannot prove to us that the person is living person and a member of CEC. That picture pastorkun posted is a HOTEL with vehicles of people who are having get- together, so I advise pastorkun to desist from deceit and pollution and corruption of peoples mind. This evil campaign against Pastor Chris is a dangerous one because when GOD will answer him back, he has himself to blame.  Ecclesiastes 8:11 “Because the sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.”
Re: Oh! Pastorkun Explain by ogajim(m): 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2011
CEC PR staff? Is your so called Pastor a criminal?

You can answer that while we await PastorKun's response, have a great day.
Re: Oh! Pastorkun Explain by mabell: 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2011
ogoamaka99:

The BIBLE said in Luke 6:45 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.” This is exactly the main reason behind all the negative write up of pastorkun against Pastor Chris. If not what on earth could make pastorkun to paste the picture of a HOTEL and claim that  the mansion belong to Pastor Chris just to corrupt the mind of the public? I brought out this thread to point out that the devil is using pastorkun to corrupt your mind against Pastor Chris.
The question is not whether Pastor Chris owns a mansion or not, but whether the mansion and vehicles as posted by pastorkun belong to Pastor Chris? First and foremost pastorkun should tell us which country and city that Pastor Chris resides? If that mansion is located in the country and city where Pastor Chris resides, then we can begin to ask if it belong to Pastor Chris or not.
Secondly, pastorkun should tell us which country and city that the mansion which he posted as belonging to pastor Chris is situated (located). That is whether in Abuja, Ikeja.V.I E.T.C. Pastorkun claimed that he got the picture from a member of CEC. That proves that the source of the picture is questionable as pastorkun cannot prove to us that the person is living person and a member of CEC. That picture pastorkun posted is a HOTEL with vehicles of people who are having get- together, so I advise pastorkun to desist from deceit and pollution and corruption of peoples mind. This evil campaign against Pastor Chris is a dangerous one because when GOD will answer him back, he has himself to blame.  Ecclesiastes 8:11 “Because the sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.”
shocked
Re: Oh! Pastorkun Explain by ogoamaka99(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2011
ogajim:

CEC PR staff? Is your so called Pastor a criminal?

You can answer that while we await PastorKun's response, have a great day.

@ogajim,
Dear ogajim, i am not a member of CEC and don't know Pastor Chris in person. I have never meet pastor Chris in person. My postings about Chris is to warn members about persons like YOU that the devil is using against MOG. If they be true MOG, soon you will come under GOD'S judgment if you don't repent.
Re: Oh! Pastorkun Explain by free123: 11:10am On Oct 31, 2011
Ogoamaka
are u sure u are pure? Everyday ur conscience flogs u to make flimsy assertions. U claimed u never know this man in person and u have not met him, how come u keep on defending him as if u knew everything about him?

How did u know d mansion and cars pastorkun posted do not belong to Chris? How were u able to know dat it is a hotel and d cars belonged to people getting together? Are u a prophet?

Stop deceiving yourself. Its about time to come out of ur shell if u are into dubious business
Re: Oh! Pastorkun Explain by ogoamaka99(m): 1:19am On Nov 03, 2011
free123:

Ogoamaka
are u sure u are pure? Everyday your conscience flogs u to make flimsy assertions. U claimed u never know this man in person and u have not met him, how come u keep on defending him as if u knew everything about him?

How did u know d mansion and cars pastorkun posted do not belong to Chris? How were u able to know dat it is a hotel and d cars belonged to people getting together? Are u a prophet?

Stop deceiving yourself. Its about time to come out of your shell if u are into dubious business
@Free123,
Who is deceiving himself but you and your cohort. It is a pity, only fools doubts real proof. You said i keep defending him, be it far from me. I am not competent to defend Pastor Chris or other MOG. When the Almighty GOD arises to defend these prophets of GOD you and your cohort are abusing, you will see your ears with your eyes. . However, what I am doing is to warn members and visitors to this forum about people like you who the devil is using against MOG.
Remember, He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just,
even they both are abomination to the LORD. Proverbs 17:15

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and
light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isaiah 5:20

Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished:
but the seed of
the righteous shall be delivered. Proverbs 11:21

Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand
join in hand, he shall not be unpunished. Proverbs 16:5
Re: Oh! Pastorkun Explain by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 03, 2011
ogoamaka99:

@ogajim,
Dear ogajim, i am not a member of CEC and don't know Pastor Chris in person. I have never meet pastor Chris in person. My postings about Chris is to warn members about persons like YOU that the devil is using against MOG. If they be true MOG, soon you will come under GOD'S judgment if you don't repent.

Please stop misusing and abusing this term MOG as if it is the exclusive privilege of a few.

Every truly born again Christian no matter how young in the faith is a man or woman of GOD.

This is just an arrogant way of elevating men to a level higher than the Congregation , something which our LORD cautioned against.

Be a Christ follower not a MOG worshiper !

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)

And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant:

Clarke's Commentary on the Bible

Your servant - Δουλος the lowest secular office, as deacon was the lowest ecclesiastical office: δουλος is often put for slave.

From these directions of our Lord, we may easily discern what sort of a spirit his ministers should be of.

1. A minister of Christ is not to consider himself a lord over Christ's flock.

2. He is not to conduct the concerns of the Church with an imperious spirit.

3. He is to reform the weak, after Christ's example, more by loving instruction than by reproof or censure.

4. He should consider that true apostolic greatness consists in serving the followers of Christ with all the powers and talents he possesses.

This is not what we see in many so called MOG today.

im·pe·ri·ous/imˈpi(ə)rēəs/
Adjective:
Assuming authority without justification; arrogant; domineering.
Synonyms:
imperative - overbearing - masterful - authoritative
Re: Oh! Pastorkun Explain by ogoamaka99(m): 2:28am On Nov 03, 2011
@frosbel,
Why do you people fond of diverting thread.? I will appreciate if issues raised are tackled before going ahead to say other things you may have in mind.
Re: Oh! Pastorkun Explain by ogajim(m): 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2011
@OP ogoamaka(I thought Ogo was a woman's name in Iboland)

You can worship your "MOGs" all you want but I wouold much rather worship Jesus Christ who warned us to beware of WOLVES in sheep's clothing, they teach you in the Nigerian way never to "question success" if you want to get there some day, they've got you in mental Slavery my brother.

"Be ye wise as serpents and gentle as doves" is what our Lord Jesus Christ admonished us to do so I would much rather follow his lead than your "pastor Chris", thank you very much.

Where is your Berean hat my friend? Remember Paul said to "test every Spirit"? you want me to believe "pastor Chris" knows more than Paul? If the good people of Berea fact-checked Paul's teachings, why can't I look at "pastor Chris" or any other Nigerian prosperity preacher with a MAGNIFYING glass?

Pitch your tent man and I hope it is with our Lord Jesus Christ!
Re: Oh! Pastorkun Explain by free123: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2011
Ogoamaka

since i take u as one of those wolves in d church, i see all your threats as mere 'cry of a baby'. You cry when ur conscience is biting you so hard. Everyday is for d thieves like you, one day all your lies will be made public and people will laugh you to scorn. And all your threats will go back to you just soonest.

Are u not a fake MOG or prophet? If not, address the issues down

how did u know that d mansion is a hotel? How did u know that those cars belong to people getting together?
Re: Oh! Pastorkun Explain by aletheia(m): 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2011
ogoamaka99:

. . .only fools doubts real proof. . .
Dead giveaway that this is an Oyedepo-worshipper.

And what constitutes proof? Here is a hint: "You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they?"

Your proof is the jets, mansions, worldly wealth. It is no doubt an insight into our mutually exclusive worldviews that while you consider these to be prrof of God's approbation; some of us regard the means through which these were acquired and the deceitful twisting of words and manipulation that is used to arrive at this point as proof of God's disapprobation.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Making An Argument On Rd.net . . . / Antichrist 666 / The Most Effective Way To Defeat Sin Is Through The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.