Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,206 members, 7,960,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Portable Call Out UK Show Promoter, Bilique After Embassy Refuse His Wife Visa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Call Out UK Show Promoter, Bilique After Embassy Refuse His Wife Visa (546 Views)

Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa / Portable Drag Show Promoter Bilique After Embassy Refuse His Wife UK Tour Visa / Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Call Out UK Show Promoter, Bilique After Embassy Refuse His Wife Visa by storlinenews1: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2023
Portable calls out and le@k conversation between show promoter Bilique after embassy refuse to give his wife Visa to follow him to his UK tour.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPdRYxRNtiw

Re: Portable Call Out UK Show Promoter, Bilique After Embassy Refuse His Wife Visa by dawnomike(m): 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
When s man thrives on wahala...
Re: Portable Call Out UK Show Promoter, Bilique After Embassy Refuse His Wife Visa by fuckJones(f): 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2023
I love potables, he is bigger than shatte wale and all Ghana artist
Re: Portable Call Out UK Show Promoter, Bilique After Embassy Refuse His Wife Visa by FuckingMachine(f): 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
I fail to see the promoter's fault here.
This is why education is important in life.

Promoter knows he's dealing with a riffraff with his "you dis boy... I no just understand you" line. I still blame Olamide for opening the doors to these ghetto toutist set of musicians. It will be difficult to purge them.
Re: Portable Call Out UK Show Promoter, Bilique After Embassy Refuse His Wife Visa by Iceberg3: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
Hehe mogbe!

Biliki ti di Bilique!!! grin grin grin

Kila ma pe Mulikatu,mutiat,Tawa nisi n?!
grin
We haven't even talked of mufutaus grin

(1) (Reply)

"My Mum, A Local Hairdresser ": Young Man Files His Parents To UK, Celebrates / Olamide Bow Down To Greet Omah Lay / Ugezu Narrates How Man Dies After Wife Urged Him To Undergo Palatal Implant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.