Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,744 members, 7,879,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

'he Used The Wedding To Gather Money For Himself' - Israel Dmw's Estranged Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'he Used The Wedding To Gather Money For Himself' - Israel Dmw's Estranged Wife (883 Views)

Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) / “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals / Davido Orders One Of His Camera Men Off His Private Jet After He Used The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'he Used The Wedding To Gather Money For Himself' - Israel Dmw's Estranged Wife by Ayomitemedia(m): 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2023
'He used the wedding to gather money for himself' - Israel DMW's estranged wife, Sheila reacts

Sheila, the estranged wife of Davido's logistics manager, Israel Afeare, known as Israel DMW, has accused him of using their wedding ceremony that happened a year ago, as a means to gather money for himself.

Read full gist below;
https://www.ayomitemedia.com.ng/2023/11/used-wedding-to-gather-money-for.html?m=1

Re: 'he Used The Wedding To Gather Money For Himself' - Israel Dmw's Estranged Wife by immortalcrown(m): 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
And you used the same wedding to gather Ashebi for clout. You further stayed with him to spend the money.
Re: 'he Used The Wedding To Gather Money For Himself' - Israel Dmw's Estranged Wife by chiiraq802(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2023
I don't know what to say.
Re: 'he Used The Wedding To Gather Money For Himself' - Israel Dmw's Estranged Wife by chiiraq802(m): 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2023
I don't know what to say other than Nigerian girls are useless. All of them.
Re: 'he Used The Wedding To Gather Money For Himself' - Israel Dmw's Estranged Wife by feelingmyswag: 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2023
chiiraq802:
I don't know what to say other than Nigerian girls are useless. All of them.
Did you even come out from a woman kpekus? Just type Yes, you did and
shut up.

1 Like

Re: 'he Used The Wedding To Gather Money For Himself' - Israel Dmw's Estranged Wife by feelingmyswag: 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
She is not committed to die in old age with son of Adam. Let us rest and move on daughter of eve.
Re: 'he Used The Wedding To Gather Money For Himself' - Israel Dmw's Estranged Wife by Alexiiydon: 11:05am On Nov 26, 2023
Marriage of 1 years crashed if na me I go ask for refund
Re: 'he Used The Wedding To Gather Money For Himself' - Israel Dmw's Estranged Wife by LikeAking: 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
Alexiiydon:

E good.

Make her p go round.
Re: 'he Used The Wedding To Gather Money For Himself' - Israel Dmw's Estranged Wife by emmabest2000(m): 7:19am On Nov 29, 2023
Alexiiydon:

He has been used to dumping , its not new
To him anymore grin

His ex girlfriend dumped him in 2001
His ex wife dumped him in 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'he Used The Wedding To Gather Money For Himself' - Israel Dmw's Estranged Wife by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:22am On Nov 29, 2023
Ayomitemedia:
'He used the wedding to gather money for himself' - Israel DMW's estranged wife, Sheila reacts

Sheila, the estranged wife of Davido's logistics manager, Israel Afeare, known as Israel DMW, has accused him of using their wedding ceremony that happened a year ago, as a means to gather money for himself.

Read full gist below;
https://www.ayomitemedia.com.ng/2023/11/used-wedding-to-gather-money-for.html?m=1

But spent together, right?
Re: 'he Used The Wedding To Gather Money For Himself' - Israel Dmw's Estranged Wife by SAMBARRY: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2023
Lol aunty you chop out of the money or you no chop out of the money? grin

How can you clearly see someone who gets paid for being an asslicker and sychophant and marry him when you know your dignity is important to you? cheesy

I find a grown up man doing boy boy for his younger brothers mate because of money disgusting but he didn't hide all of this from you.how then do you expect him to suddenly do a 360 and change.

As for you Israel how long will you continue to mumu yourself.a full grown man.your ex wife say make you start up a side hustle.what is wrong with that? If Davido die (God forbid) or he decides that he doesn't want you to work for him again, what becomes of you?

You think say Na everybody dey impressed with sychophants? I don't see anything wrong in the advice your ex wife gave you if not say Na pride dey worry you and as for those women deceiving you in your DM you better don't think too highly of yourself.the Bible says where the carcass is the vultures Gather.you think they send you or love you.i just laugh.those ones wey be opportunists wey wan use your predicament cash out..

When one was saying I will even kneel for Chioma,I will do anything she wants,I just figured this one wan take advantage of your ego to open shop for your head grin

You are seeing prospective babe to use pepper your ex, while the babe dey see Maga, buisness opportunities, stepping stone to climb up the Social ladder.as yahoo boys dey use marriage cash out you think say Yahoo girls no dey? Just dey Play grin

As yahoo boys take dey massage old oyinbo women's ego and manipulate their emotions to cash out from them so do yahoo girls capitalise on the egos of men,tell them what they want to hear and cash out from them.she know say Israel likes Davido and Chioma so why she no go say she go kneel down for Davido and Chioma and Even run errands for them? grin

(1) (Reply)

London-based Man Cuts Ties With Verydarkman Over Recent Online Controversy / My Christmas Present For Lady Oprah Winfrey / Should Ibinabo Fiberesima Go To Jail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.