Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Poverb 18 V 22.Why Does Some Men Findeth Sorrows After They Findeth a Wife ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Poverb 18 V 22.Why Does Some Men Findeth Sorrows After They Findeth a Wife ? (115 Views)

Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But / Why Does Some Of Our Prayers Not Answered? / Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poverb 18 V 22.Why Does Some Men Findeth Sorrows After They Findeth a Wife ? by Deepspirituals: 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
Poverb 18 v 22 : Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, And obtaineth favour of the LORD.

Some Men that Findeth a wife findeth Untimely Death ,Sorrows etc.

Some Men still don't finds Favour ,they still remain as poor as a Church rat ,Lives in Abject Poverty / Penury Even after Marriage .

Kindly Throw light on this ,Pls. Explain this as if you are Addressing an Ignorant who needs Knowledge .No Twisting ,No Hypocrital Defense ..Be Objective ,Logical and Real...We want to Learn ..

Thanks .
Re: Poverb 18 V 22.Why Does Some Men Findeth Sorrows After They Findeth a Wife ? by immortalcrown(m): 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
Your signature should solve your problem in this post.
Re: Poverb 18 V 22.Why Does Some Men Findeth Sorrows After They Findeth a Wife ? by Deepspirituals: 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:
Your signature should solve your problem in this post.

You take a Public Forum Topic to be a Personal Experience ...Meaning the Several thousands of Threads Opened is Personally Experienced by the different OP .

I'm a Spiritualist ,I Relate with Many People with different Personal Experiences ,Questions Etc and I do Share the Discourse on here.Well I need not engage in an Ignorant Discussion with you because You are Absolutely the Opposite of what your signature Says .

You are Totally Ignored .
Re: Poverb 18 V 22.Why Does Some Men Findeth Sorrows After They Findeth a Wife ? by immortalcrown(m): 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2023
Deepspirituals:

You take a Public Forum Topic to be a Personal Experience ...Meaning the Several thousands of Threads Opened is Personally Experienced by the different OP .I'm a Spiritualist ,I Relate with Many People with different Personal Experiences ,Questions Etc and I do Share the Discourse on here.Well I need not engage in an Ignorant Discussion with you because You are Absolutely the Opposite of what your signature Says . You are Totally Ignored .
As a spiritualist, you should know the answer to your question.
Re: Poverb 18 V 22.Why Does Some Men Findeth Sorrows After They Findeth a Wife ? by Deepspirituals: 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2023
A Man in Around Abule Egba ,Lagos ,Was Murdered by His Wife not quite long they returned to the Country ...Sooo Sad ..

Death isn't Favour or Good Things designed as a Benefits after Marriage ...

Why ?/

(1) (Reply)

Swept By Destiny, Do We Blame The Church Or? / Our Daily Bread (ODB) Devotional, Today, December 8, 2023 / Seek Him While He May Be Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.