Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:06 PM

Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) (27188 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) / Ghanaian Man Accosts A Nigerian Lady For Dressing "Indecently" (pic/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by ILoveNG: 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2023
Igbo women love good men ❤️

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by hkidola00(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
ur papa
DKM123:

Everyone including my 8 year old niece knows that the whyte man generally CANNOT dance. Common sense will tell you that there are always exemptions.
Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by princety24(m): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by DKM123: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
hkidola00:
ur papa

Na illiterates just dey mention me nowadays. See this nattering n!twit with the IQ of a 2 months old Ch!mpanzee. Wetin concern me and your dull bra!n wey you dey mention me?
Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by Mexyz(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2023
My Edo sister don capture this one already grin grin grin

Congratulations to you guys, God bless your home

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by Agugbadin: 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
In his mind,he has found a good thing but when his eyes is clear he will see clearly and realize what he has done to himself ,is it not this Nigerian women.
Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by Sillymoderators: 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
kaludestiny10:
I love the bride's appearance and apparel, very modest.
And she get better figure and ass...😘😘

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by Passionate1(m): 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
marvellous2222:
This one doesn't make good marriage just for showmanship

Paper things!
Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by Offpoint1: 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2023
White folks always dancing off beat 😂
Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by Offpoint1: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
DKM123:

Everyone including my 8 year old niece knows that the whyte man generally CANNOT dance. Common sense will tell you that there are always exemptions.
Those guys are terrible at dancing, unless it's Blues... Anything fast, na wahala.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by kaludestiny10(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2023
Comot your eyes form person property oh.
Sillymoderators:

And she get better figure and ass...😘😘
Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
Beautiful smiley
Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by spiceadole: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
DKM123:
Hahahaha! Oyibo people no dey ever sabi dance!

The way young Oyibo men dey marry our women nowadays ehn! Wetin dey play na?
How? I thought Nigerian women were the most undesirable on earth..
Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by Sillymoderators: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
kaludestiny10:
Comot your eyes form person property oh.
Lmao 😂🤣😂🤣 I don hear.
Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by DKM123: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
spiceadole:

Actually, that's the propaganda Nigerian men spread only among themselves to feel good about thier m!serable lives. It's only propagated amongst the small minded little Nigerian men within a certain poverty stricken circle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by Spandau: 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
Optimum2023:
Every Nigerian ought to own a portion of the Federal Capital Territory. Abuja is our common heritage as Nigerian citizens.

The good thing is, Land no cost for Abuja, Na you wan buy am for Maitama. Even sef, Land no even cost for Maitama, Na you no buy am on time.

For as low as 800k, you can become a Landlord in Abuja. Don't take my word for it, you can click this LINK to see for yourself.

Seun, please stop this guy. He is a potential land fraud agent.
Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by Jeon(f): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
Awwwwww.
This is the type of news I love. 😍

8 Likes

Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by Jeon(f): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
spiceadole:

And we are also dating down the chain whenever a Nigerian lady is with a citizen of another nation .

😂 😂

8 Likes

Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by Optimum2023: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
Spandau:

please stop this guy. He is a potential land fraud agent.

And if I'm not, may you not succeed in whatever you do in this life.
Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by hkidola00(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
ur mama
DKM123:

Na illiterates just dey mention me nowadays. See this nattering n!twit with the IQ of a 2 months old Ch!mpanzee. Wetin concern me and your dull bra!n wey you dey mention me?
Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by BRATISLAVA: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
Lebanese task masters exerting their control on the dancefloor too.
Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by hopexter(m): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2023
Optimum2023:
Every Nigerian ought to own a portion of the Federal Capital Territory. Abuja is our common heritage as Nigerian citizens.

The good thing is, Land no cost for Abuja, Na you wan buy am for Maitama. Even sef, Land no even cost for Maitama, Na you no buy am on time.

For as low as 800k, you can become a Landlord in Abuja. Don't take my word for it, you can click this LINK to see for yourself.

Land no cost but C Of O na #5 million naira for Abuja. Keep deceiving the gullible, your arrest is loading continue.
Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by Optimum2023: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2023
hopexter:

Land no cost but C Of O na #5 million naira for Abuja. Keep deceiving the gullible, your arrest is loading continue.

I will be arrested for advertising lands for sale? You can agree with me that you are mentally challenged.
Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by kmaster007: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2023
Dem go break up las las
Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by izubext007: 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2023
Me and u knw say the bini girl don run d guy spiritually
Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by Spandau: 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
Optimum2023:

And if I'm not, may you not succeed in whatever you do in this life.

Back to sender! You will soon learn that it's not everyone you can utter curses on.
Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by ican2020: 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
Civilianarmy:
Baba think say e don win jackpot grin

All the best to them.

Check this online teaching jobs that can pay you well.

https://prepgist.com/how-to-teach-online-and-earn-money/
Yes jackpot from the lord
Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by Ishilove: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2023
Lol. Which kind of dance is this man dancing? 😃
Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by Optimum2023: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
Spandau:

Back to sender! You will soon learn that it's not everyone you can utter curses on.

You will find out that you don't go about accusing people you don't know wrongly. I said what I said.
Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by Spandau: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
Optimum2023:

You will find out that you don't go about accusing people you don't know wrongly. I said what I said.
And you will get what you will get.
Re: Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) by Farfalla(f): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2023
Good for her for not limiting herself to a certain group of men. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him / Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You / How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.