Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,537 members, 7,888,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:47 PM

Plz Read This Benefits And Learn. Its Your Gain - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plz Read This Benefits And Learn. Its Your Gain (408 Views)

Need A Flat/room Mate Urgently. Plz Help! / Ikorodu Properties in Acres. Buy now that is cheap and gain big in future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plz Read This Benefits And Learn. Its Your Gain by legalalien(m): 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2011
I am worried for a whole lot of people because they have not purchased Land either out of indecision or not been decisive about were to get a land from or they are busy purchasing perishable items and things, Cars inclusive.
Allow me shine some light about this benefits of properties
A property in Lagos that i know of, once purchased, automatically is yours and you can either keep it as an investment as long as you got all the necessary credentials and documents which Authenticates you as the supreme original owner or you build on it.
Most rich people of our present days such as the likes and people running real estates like crown, cooperative, banana island and Lekki phase one and lekki phase two started from buying lands very early like 5-10 years ago at very cheap prices and this properties have so appreciated and cost fortunes right now. Please tell me that is not wise investing. smiley
So many people sacrificed living lavish and extravagant lives of driving exotic cars to secure their future and that of their families by acquiring vast areas and portions of land in Lagos years ago. Some built while some kept it and are selling at large ridiculous amount which would still be purchased eventually. They are reaping what they sowed, I tell you

Am just telling most Nigerians and investors here to know this Benefits and should have second thoughts and try and invest instead of been extravagant. If you look back you'd find out that most people you knew back then who were always been flashy and expensive cannot keep up anymore. If you want to invest, the best thing you can invest in now is Land because it always appreciates and never depreciates. Buying shares cant even be compared to owning a Land. Am not an economist but i believe an economist would agree with me.

You can take a Horse to the River but you can't force it to drink water
You all have a great weekend.
Merry Christmas in Advance
If you need questions or inquiries
feel free to call me
Stevie-Nichols Nig
Stevie[CEO]
+2347065957022
Bless
Re: Plz Read This Benefits And Learn. Its Your Gain by legalalien(m): 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2011
feel free to ask
callme
Re: Plz Read This Benefits And Learn. Its Your Gain by legalalien(m): 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2011
greatminds think alike

(1) (Reply)

Lease:various Office Space At Marina,ikoyi,victoria Island,lekki Ph1,ilupeju / 3 plots Of Land @ Ten Family Opposite Abraham Adesanya Ajah Lekki Lagos / 2 Plots Of Land With C Of O Along Tarred Road @ Ijaiye Alagbado For #4.5m Each.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.