Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,742 members, 7,941,815 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

Which Nigerians inspire you the most? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerians inspire you the most? (8526 Views)

Lawan Jafar: First Man To Inspire The Rise Of Civilian JTF In Borno / Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? / Sanusi’s Letter: There Is A Hidden Agenda Which Nigerians Should Know – Dogo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by azeezengr(m): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2011
GMB, I appreciate his Discipline, Resilience and Patriotism, he is the last man standing and he can not be group with bad generals and corrupt heads of states/President of Nigeria. Buhari inspires me everyday!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by daomi(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2011
Ade bendel
innocent nzeribe
fred ajudua
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by gascoign1(m): 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2011
me!
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by yokiti: 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2011
Chief Gani Fawehinmi of Blessed memory.
Chief Obafemi Awolowo (oh the beautiful ones are almost gone in Nigeria)!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by john6006: 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2011
This people doesn't put food on your table, so what inspirations do you get from the so called privileged fools in power.To me inspiration should come through revolution.
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by Roland17(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2011
My Irreplaceable Parents and siblings
Chinua Achebe
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu
Fela Anikulapo Kuti
Cardinal Olubunmi Okojie
Chief Gani Fawehinmi
Leo Stan Eke
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by pkv(m): 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2011
john6006:

This people doesn't put food on your table, so what inspirations do you get from the so called privileged fools in power.To me inspiration should come through revolution.
way 4ward!
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by nasoeb: 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2011
all of una no Serious at all no be MENTIONED MY NAME

make una talk true, i no inspire una
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by zomby(m): 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2011
The Guru, Mike Adenuga Jr.
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by EPOMA(m): 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2011
I get inspired by people of great visions, Fela is one of them for me, all what he spoke about over 20 years ago is all taking place
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by nasoeb: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2011
all of una no Serious at all no body MENTIONED MY NAME

Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2011
nasoeb:

all of una no Serious at all no body MENTIONED MY NAME

Wetin you be ?
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by otokx(m): 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2011
Fela Anikulapo Kuti
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by say4gunit(m): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2011
1. hon. Patrick Obahiagbon
2. sunusi Lamido Sunusi
3. Olusegun Obasanjo
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2011
Fela Anikulapo Kuti
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by Kabikala(m): 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2011
1.) Dr. Tai Solarin
2.) Chief Obafemi Awolowo
3.) Chief Gani Fawehinmi
4.) Chief MKO Abiola

These guys inspire me a lot and, as far as I am concerned, were the greatest Nigerians of all time!
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by Soocool1(m): 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2011
All members of BOKO HARAM.i lyk d way they bomb places without getting caught grin
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2011
My parents
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
These people have contributed positively to my life immersely.
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by SSaemoenl(m): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2011
Sorry Not Yet Found.
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by Dvessel(m): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2011
well i admire my self the "unsung hero" i dropped the cost of AGO, that is Diesel in nearly all the industries in the Eastern Nigeria,with my technology called LPFO decarbonising chamber,thereby reducing the cost of running their gensets on diesel by 60%. well other technologies are on the way, i will bring up another system that will force down the cost of kerosene to #10 per litre,later i will enter telecomunication, where my invention might make you make calls at 2k per secs.if you are in doubt search for my antecedent, D-vessel
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2011
Otunba Duncan Mighty!
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by Dvessel(m): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2011
@priceworth, thank you, remember "too many story no dey buy cold beer"
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by horny4u(f): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2011
Apart from myself and I , my life is truly inspirational.

Sam Adeyemi

He is a natural teacher, just for getting me to church most sundays, I give him kudos.
He teaches exactly what i need the ability to love your neighbour as yourself and feel compassion and love for mankind.
He seems humble and sincere and instead of selling anointing oil he sells book that change people's lives and encouraged me to read more as he said what ever you hope to achieve (finance ) you should have read your age number in that amount of books.e.g if you are 30 you should have read 30 finance books.
His wife is beautiful and seems truly feminine.
I always take something from his teaching as a matter of fact i wish ideas are things , parable of the dollar was added to the school curriculum.
I like that he does not kneel in front of the newspaper praying.

David Oyedepo

He comes across as a shouty man BUT amazing sense this man speaks , he seems a good man as well and i have learnt a lot from him as regards tying your need for abundance to the source of all creation.
He has done amazing things touching the lives of covenant students.

Mrs Bukky George

Never met her but heard she is very hardworking and that inspires me.

Mr Kolade Ajilore

He was my Uni lecturer, wow he delivered each lecture in such an animated form that it came alive, what a fab man: stingy with marks but once you give him your best he does deliver the A and i was a proud recipient of his A after 2 years of trying to capture this A.

My Mum

She is only a small woman incredibly strong on the inside and soft on the outside. She has taught me by example that you can get there without being ruthless.
To think independently and without dogma

My stepdad

Honest man with a truly good heart. He is truly a great one, his advise fly out without asking him but he has taught me to be honest and upright.

My sisters

Each inspires me in their own way.
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by oddy4real(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2011
Otunba Gbenga Daniel
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by 1121: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2011
bishop david oyedepo- because of his sound biblical knowledge, confidence of speech and innovative ideas. he is focused and never mix politics with his calling.  gov. fashola-because he is a leader with vision and set to leave a legacy that wil linger in our memory till eternity.
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by AndreUweh(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2011
Francis Ellah
Amb Ralph Uwechue
Prof Adiele Afigbo
Justce Chukwudifu Oputa
Dee Sam Mbakwe
Eze Akanu Ibiam
Obi Chike Edozien
Dennis Osadebe
Pita Nwanna
Ernest Okonkwo
Okechukwu Uche
Chekwas Okorie
Dr NNAMDI azikiwe
Col Phillip Efiong.
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by kasiem(m): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2011
Odimegwu ojukwu
Chinua achebe
Wole soyinka
Innocent chukwuma
Aguiyi ironsi
Gani fawehinmi
Dick tiger
Chukwuma nzeogwu
Olisa agbakoba
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by kabba7(m): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Francis Ellah
Amb Ralph Uwechue
Prof Adiele Afigbo
Justce Chukwudifu Oputa
Dee Sam Mbakwe
Eze Akanu Ibiam
Obi Chike Edozien
Dennis Osadebe
Pita Nwanna
Ernest Okonkwo
Okechukwu U.ch-
Chekwas Okorie
Dr NNAMDI azikiwe
Col Phillip Efiong.
[/quote
Point of correction this is  BIAFRANS list pls.
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by 9icelag: 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2011
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo
Fela Anikulapokuti
MKO Abiola
Ojukwu
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2011
Asha and lagbaga
Re: Which Nigerians inspire you the most? by AndreUweh(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2011
kabba7:

@Kabba7, Everything is not about Biafra. Does Biafra scare you that much. Incase you do not know:
Pita Nwana wrote the first literature in Igbo language which still stands taste of time-Omenuko.
Prof Adiele Afigbo is a historian that did a lot of work in Igbo history and culture. 99% of the names I listed has nothing to do with Biafra, so hold your peace forever or I force you to do so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Convicts To Die By Hanging In Kano / Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos / 2019: Count Me Out Of Mega Party— Gov Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.