Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,231 members, 7,897,218 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

JAPA My 2 Cents. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JAPA My 2 Cents. (335 Views)

Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience / Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff / She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAPA My 2 Cents. by MikeofKd(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2023
I've come across lots of people that honestly thinks japa isnt a proper way of seeking fortune and finacial stability. They will tell you how hard foreign countries are , discourage you not to come over, tell you they are regretting why they relocated bla bla bla.

Now my honest view is ,japa isn't going to 100 percent take you out of poverty and just bring you fortune overnight, you'd have to still work very hard and smart then your chances of finacial stability can significantly increase.

Also looking at it from another angle not everyone japa bcus of finacial stability , ive read stories of people in Nigeria who were earning 7 figures in salaries and still had to japa ,part of their reasons were , high rate of insecurity , a poor healthcare system, a corrupt system of government amongst many other issues they felt were life threatening so they had to run for their precious lifes.

Whether you want to japa for financial stability and fortune or you want to japa cause Nigeria is a death trap I sincerly urge you to please do. Ignore the nay sayers saying abroad is very difficult bla bla bla, if it was that difficult they would have been on the next flight coming back home to Nigeria.

But its quite unfortunate that some Nigerians are just extremely terrible people , the backwards mentality is truly a thing , its like we are cursed or soemthing. Nigerians would see something good and would wants to be the only beneficiary of that thing , stingy and wicked in d same order. As if we go carry anything go heaven mtcheeeew.

So if you or anyone around has the capacity to travel abroad pls do , leave this loophole called Nigeria and pls if youve finally successfully left this country aviod other fellow Nigerians wherever you go. Everything is competition to your fellow Nigerian so pls aviod them for your own good.

Also when you finally japa , make sure you work hard and smart involve God too, then you starts to see everything run smoothly for you. I have a friend that feels like his destiny activated the very first moment he touched foreign ground , hes been out there for just 6 months now but hes doing way better than he has ever. I was d one that adviced him to japa despite his family members from abroad discouraging him not to.

Dude prays for me almost everyday cause he's glad he followed my advice. Baba is glad he moved , he sends me 50 euros almost every month as a token of appreciation. But honestly Im just super happy for him. Pray God answers my prayers so I can leave asap , I don tire for this loophole.
Re: JAPA My 2 Cents. by godgrace777(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
Amen to all your prayers bro...

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Addition Easier Than Subtraction By / Man Videos Himself Taking His Own Life Because His Girlfriend Cheated / Radiant Brides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.