Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid (21680 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid / Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church / Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by money121(m): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2023
Ok
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by Ezmans: 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
Truths9ja:
Wow this is Amazing ❤️❤️

Pastor Jimmy Odukoya raises funds for members during service (video)

Pastor Jimmy Odukoya of the Fountain of Life Church has helped two of his church members to raise funds during a thanksgiving service.

In a video making the round online, the pastor revealed that two congregants needed help completing their school fees.

Donations poured in from church members present during the service and those that joined online.

At the end, the male congregant who needed N140, 000 later got N680, 000.

The female church member who needed N6.5m received N8.6m.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/11/pastor-jimmy-odukoya-raises-funds-for-members-during-service-video.html#:~:text=Pastor%20Jimmy%20Odukoya%20of%20the,help%20completing%20their%20school%20fees.
this rastar man will finish beautiful young girls in this business/church members

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by teebaxy(m): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
genkins:
This one knack him church babes taya.men hold ya wife's oo..as u nor wan get sense say church na scam,Dem ko knack am for you.
If you like use your wife do jacket… na common online yahoo boy go still knack her … wife wey go knack go still knack

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by Hotice085: 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2023
genkins:
This one knack him church babes taya.men hold ya wife's oo..as u nor wan get sense say church na scam,Dem ko knack am for you.

The nacking for the church ehn, no be for here e no get part 2
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by stagger: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
post=127182022:
This is what Christianity is all about

Is that right?
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by happney65: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
Keaton:

Only you will open thread, only you will leave 10 comments on the same thread

He must be a member of fountain of life church. grin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by eliwa47(m): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
God bless all the donors 🙏, Remember givers never lack, let's us cultivate the attitude of giving.
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by Lovemeharder(f): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
sad
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by Adewale1603(m): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
This pastor was in the woman king movie
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by Kukutenla: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2023
Hope it's not a stunt
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by ufotunang: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2023
PinkNature:
The one that needed 6m for school fees, na Which school be that?

I'll advise she use 1m from that money to set up a business.
..she needs the 6 million for school fees in a university in Canada...and what about feeding, accommodation, flight ticket, buying of books and other school expenses who will pay for those ones and who will sponsor her in school for 3 years in Canada ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
post=127182022:
This is what Christianity is all about

What life is about, not about Christianity.

humanity.

Been human enough.
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by pek(m): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
Wonder how this is news
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by franchasofficia: 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
The Church of Christ is moving forward. This is what we Christians should be doing; helping one another, especially those in need, my Church does same and I am always proud to be part of it, helping those in need, especially in the Church of Christ gives me ecstasy cool
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by Olat4421: 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
Impressive.
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by nairalanduser23: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
franchasofficia:
The Church of Christ is moving forward. This is what we Christians should be doing; helping one another, especially those in need, my Church does same and I am always proud to be part of it, helping those in need, especially in the Church of Christ gives me ecstasy cool
Which church do you attend?
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by jaxxy(m): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
Admirable.
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by Tonnyray: 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
Watched him for the first time today live streaming their service and I must admit I was blown away.
The guy is good. Really good.
I'm really happy for him and the church.
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by franchasofficia: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
nairalanduser23:

Which church do you attend?
RCCG
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by NameInUse(f): 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
Impressive!!!
And some oversabi Christians came and probably still coming for this man... He wears earring, he's on dreads, he uses jewelry and yen yen yen.
They have forgotten that God sees the heart and not your outward appearance.

Keep in the good works!
God reward you!
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by Sirchiboy: 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
Naira land should please raise money for me too
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by Dundalk(m): 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Naira land should please raise money for me too
remove 200k and manage,hope you no go disappoint me remove more than that..

Good luck

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by YoshihideSuga: 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2023
franchasofficia:
RCCG

You try oh considering the anti-Igboness going on in that church.
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by Obagreatdatoye(m): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

Hmmm...can you explain....because i have not witness any
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by Chizigreat(m): 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2023
Favour Provoking Prayer [ Midnight Prayers ]

Apostle Joshua Selman

Let Us Pray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gY-SVD8aDo?si=k_54xtMCSeDWdDEC
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by franchasofficia: 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

Its like I am the only visible Igbo male remaining in my parish since the end of 2023 general election. Most have left honestly.

Me I am there for God's sake not for any man. I am not in the Church because of GO, I am there because I feel the presence of God there and God do answer my own prayer requests too.
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by Ezechimaobim(m): 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2023
Nice one
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by Monaboo(m): 12:23am On Nov 27, 2023
May God bless this Pastor Jimmy Odukoya.

He is really a rare specie doing the work of God

This is what true Christianity is about.

He is really doing what should be done in this harsh economy.

It came to my mind and I posted this on my Twitter page this week.

As if I knew.

I'm am really led by the HOLYSPIRIT.

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by PinkNature(m): 1:34am On Nov 27, 2023
ufotunang:
..she needs the 6 million for school fees in a university in Canada...and what about feeding, accommodation, flight ticket, buying of books and other school expenses who will pay for those ones and who will sponsor her in school for 3 years in Canada ?

She should school in Nigeria with maximum of 4m and use the remaining one start up a big business.
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:32am On Nov 27, 2023
Welcome development.That is what it should be,not raising funds to buy private jets and fleet of personal cars.
The Church of Old during the times of the Apostle Stephen acted exactly like this, raising funds and distributing to the poor and needy among both Jewish and Gentile brethren.
The Spirit of the Church of Old needs to be brought back to our church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was This Action Of King Solomon Right Or Wrong? / Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture / Difference Between Christmas And Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.