Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,078 members, 7,916,138 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:13 PM

Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas (32367 Views)

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas / Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Chetas81(m): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2023
WHAT CAN YOU POST ABOUT YOUR FRAUDULENT AFRICAN LEADERS, INCLUDING TINUBU AS A NIGERIA PRESIDENT, SOME STUPID NIGERIAN WILL SOON FIGHT EACH OTHER OVER THIS HAMAS AND ISRAEL MATTER,AWON EDUCATED IDIOT 🤣
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Bluntemperor: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:
Netanyahu and his confederates have blood on their hands.
I'm more angry at Mr Biden for his unwavering support for Israel, he's aiding and abetting a genocide and I won't be supporting him anymore.
Why on earth is Biden allowing Israel to use US advanced weapons to bomb innocent people and get away with it, this is completely unacceptable.
To my fellow Christian brothers and sisters supporting the massacre of Palestinians, where is your good heart?
Calling anyone that supports Palestinians a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer is absurd and nonsensical.

You be Mumu and a terrorists,for what have you in support or have you been paid for this jargons you spewed!
When enemies tried to kill your family- over a 1200 Souls,in just a day on Oct.7 alone and de-yeye you on all the Social Media and internet and all over the Places,just de jeje-just de look,make you no do anything- you hear, don't do anything about it!
You are not a Christian by your statement because those thousands that was killed,never thought of dieing a shameful death,so to you it should continue?
You better go to Gaza and do your appeals there and ask your brother -Iran to stop-sponsoring the Hezbolah in Southern Lebanon,Houths in Yemen and Hamas in Gaza!

1 Like

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by zinaunreal(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
Krismas:
grin grin My brother, no be small thing o! NL don ban me sef 3times In 2day! I just tire, all the media cover up grin
Hamas they destroy IDF like 2moro no dey inside Gaza
Some Mumu for NL dey PLAY! grin
Na so this same set of people take push Ukraine wit their mouth, into complete disaster it’s in today.

I swear to God with sandals o...

Ukraine war is over na. America don 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️. Nobody is looking at them. The sooner they surrender the better for their existence

1 Like

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Ewedegubbler: 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:

I'm more angry at Mr Biden for his unwavering support for Israel, he's aiding and abetting a genocide and I won't be supporting him anymore.

Why on earth is Biden allowing Israel to use US advanced weapons to bomb innocent people and get away with it, this is completely unacceptable.

To my fellow Christian brothers and sisters supporting the massacre of Palestinians, where is your good heart?

Calling anyone that supports Palestinians a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer is absurd and nonsensical.

U want America to support a useless shite Muslim group? What manner of madness Dey worry you ?
What does Hamas offer the USA that would make Biden switch support to those mugus?

Even if Biden tries to go against the USA policy towards Israel he’s Gona be gone in no time.

1 Like

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by fx45(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:
Auwal you're a terrorist... If e sure for you, abeg take the next flight to Gaza and join the Hamas terrorist 'resistance'

1 Like

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by budget4(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
Shot up ..when Hamas attacked and killed innocent people why you no condemn the killings
God1000:

1 Like

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by ablejesus26(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:

This your plenty talks do not even cut a jaw in the reality this people live in.

The Israelites are aware that given just one minute, Hamas and those who stand with them will wipe out Israel from the surface of earth.

All this Your talks will never stop them from bombing the hell out of the brute terrorist and every structure that houses them.

Death to the terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Padipadi: 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:

You dey ment.
Why not convert to Islam. Fake Christian. You were blind when Deborah Samuel was killed last year in Sokoto. No be Hamas family in Nigeria do am?
You were blind to terror attacks by muslims worldwide.. Isreal dey fight for their survival but you are here capping rubbish..would you wish to be victims of islámists?
Abi no be here dem post news of Israelis killed in Oct 7 unwarranted attacks n hostages released?
Woke idiót! Infact na fake Christian be dz using propaganda to post crap. Nuke in ya gay-àss!

2 Likes

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Nwaikpe: 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
God bless the army of Jehova and Jesus Christ
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by matm: 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
turmacs:
Hamas should seize this opportunity to assassinate him, they should not let this chance pass please

Impossible.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Hawkler: 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:

If someone what to kill you and you are lucky to disarm him what will you do in a catch-22 situation?

1 Like

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Padipadi: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
DomPerignon:

The rat faced Netanyayu is only in Gaza because of the truce.

You all ll be nuked. Even tagtags like you in Nigeria deserved nuking

1 Like

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Crafteck1: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2023
Bigchristo:
Just pray your government never make decisions that plunge your country into war, you will understand that those being killed in missile strikes are innocent not those who actually orchestrated the attack on Israel, until then keep supporting a war crime against innocent civilians, when you lost humanity and empathy this is what comes out of the mouth

No be our government be the issue, na the people supporting them because of crums, wetin we dey go through now isnt war? Do you have an idea the number of people wey daily meal no sure for? Ordinary malaria typhoid dey kill people cos how can they spend 20k treating malaria when salary of the dad is 30k and he must feed 4 mouths...

First image is a friend asking for help, it wasnt enough so he borrowed from app, second is loan company disgracing him, do you know the number of people going through this... We are at war already bro

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Padipadi: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2023
Expanse2020:
Have you ever taught it
Hamas does not have fighter jet, war machine, tanks and it's so difficult for isreal,UN and America to solve the simple riddle set by Hamas.

But Courage pass Fighter jet.
Hamas keep soaring higher
The land will be free Soon
Keep up with ya courage. As if IDF no get courage.
Nuke on you n islámists!

3 Likes

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by tkgindofa(m): 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
You mean the Israeli Dependent Force.? struggling to contain poorly enquiped ragtag militia group called Hamas.
You said "Dependent force " , go and do your research well, all the major military gadgets they are using , are solely produce by them. If not to minimize civilian casualties, that are been used by Hamas, one mega bomb is enough destroy the whole of Gaza.

3 Likes

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Everfrank(m): 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:

America and most western countries have been colonized by Jews. This was exactly what the Nazis saw coming and were quick to react by flushing them out.
To be a political leader in the western countries you must pass through the star of David i.e. you must be supported by Zionists Jews. And if you don't support any of their global domination policies they make sure you are out. They dollarized the global economy, forced democracy down our throats, own and control propaganda machines like mainstream media and Hollywood and maintain over 800 foreign military bases across the world. If you stand in their way they ensure your downfall. They ensure divide and rule, causing unrests and cashing out wherever they cause chaos.
They print ordinary paper, give it to the world and collect the best of everything in return.
That's why they fear China as China is leading the dedollarization of global economy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by DomPerignon: 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2023
Padipadi:

You all ll be nuked. Even tagtags like you in Nigeria deserved nuking

Terrorist with a nuke
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Helinus: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:

1 Like

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by fx45(m): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
DomPerignon:

The rat faced Netanyayu is only in Gaza because of the truce.
Oga when are the 'loathsome' Jews relocating to Argentina?
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Crafteck1: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
Expanse2020:
Have you ever taught it
Hamas does not have fighter jet, war machine, tanks and it's so difficult for isreal,UN and America to solve the simple riddle set by Hamas.

Go and live under hamas rule or keep quiet, even pales are suffering under them

2 Likes

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by tkgindofa(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
turmacs:
Hamas should seize this opportunity to assassinate him, they should not let this chance pass please

It will be better and simpler, if you personally take a plane to Gaza strip and assist Hamas in doing that.
Try and assasinate you local government chairman first, before suggesting such evil to Hamas.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by DomPerignon: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
fx45:
Oga when are the 'loathsome' Jews relocating to Argentina?

Very soon

And you can follow them and claim Patagonia as the new Jerusalem after their rabbis make another useless edit to their rambling Talmud.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Obiedun(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Hmmm. Pls end this war. Hamas has learned enough.
But Hamas will still come to fight again.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by ablejesus26(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
Expanse2020:
Have you ever taught it

You are not informed at all.

Hamas is Isis. Comot Israel from the picture them go still bomb Christians and liberal Muslims amongst them.

Terror na the only thing wey make sense to a jihadist.

Death to Hamas.

1 Like

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Eriokanmi: 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
Obiedun:
But Hamas will still come to fight again.
That's the problem
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Obiedun(m): 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2023
Eriokanmi:
That's the problem
I am happy you know what I meant
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Exceed15: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:

You did nothing. I came to your house , killed your son and wife. What would you do? I m not your fellow christian. You are terrorist sympathizer. May the pain Israelis family felt when their loves one were slaughtered like goats by bloody Hamas fall on u. Gerrooot of here

1 Like

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by fx45(m): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
DomPerignon:

Very soon

And you can follow them and claim Patagonia as the new Jerusalem after their rabbis make another useless edit to their rambling Talmud.
I hope you'll be here to bid us farewell as we relocate to the New Jerusalem.... In the next 50,000 years
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Difrent: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
Crafteck1:

Yes. Blood of isrealis lost because they didn't protect them enough, as for palestines... I wont waste pity, they are determined to end an entire race because their book says so.... Their kids that are indoctrinated into violence at young age, what do you see them becoming, family wey dey peaceful... Na d bastxards neva grow... Lets stop deceiving ourselves... They are not ready to develop... Same with nigeria.... When palestines are ready to get rid of hamad, they will, when nigerians are reafy to get rid of our own oppressors, we would rise but for now, lets all be pretending and pointing blame fingers in all direction...

Funny
Do you know how the Israeli book described the Palestinians?
You be hypocrite speaking from both sides of your mouth

So Israel did no wrong?

It's a waste of time discussing or arguing anything with your type.
You be hypocrite and the world needs get rid of your type

1 Like

Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Helinus: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
You mean the Israeli Dependent Force.? struggling to contain poorly enquiped ragtag militia group called Hamas.

Hamas are not ragtag, those guys looks more elite than NA.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by Lukuluku69(m): 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
Crafteck1:

Yes. Blood of isrealis lost because they didn't protect them enough, as for palestines... I wont waste pity, they are determined to end an entire race because their book says so.... Their kids that are indoctrinated into violence at young age, what do you see them becoming, family wey dey peaceful... Na d bastxards neva grow... Lets stop deceiving ourselves... They are not ready to develop... Same with nigeria.... When palestines are ready to get rid of hamad, they will, when nigerians are reafy to get rid of our own oppressors, we would rise but for now, lets all be pretending and pointing blame fingers in all direction...

Please quote the relevant sections where what you typed is in The Quran.
Re: Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas by patrickcollins: 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:

Biden doesn't know you were supporting him so it really makes no impacts if you stop.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia Declares War On Ukraine, Says It Is To Demilitarize The Country / Akufo-Addo Wins Ghana Presidential Election / Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.