Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila (26310 Views)

Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert / “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances / Davido Reassures His Loyalty To Aye Cult Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by SIXTEENTH(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2023
Obakoolex:
grin Just imagine

Portable sef turn marriage counselor on top isreal matter 🤣🤣🤣

I wonder ooooo some people will turned saints over night untop your predicament.
Expect him to even go after the girl in distant time
Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by Sharatan(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

May we not find ourselves in a situation where portable go come turn our adviser o😁😁😁

I said Everything about relationships here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLB-l2PPVVI?si=AWYMv_5n1sukhljE

Your lyrics to this song is awesome but your voice is so wack bro..
Do some vocal training make you dey alright
Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by osuofia2(m): 8:59am On Nov 27, 2023
Na mumu girl, when has loyalty to put food on the table been a sin. Actors and comedians do foolish things to be paid. Ogun go kill that babe. Israel dmw should move on and get another beautiful damsel.
So you mean If I de work with Dangote and it means I have to be acting like mumu to stay afloat I no go do because of one mumu girl

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by Fearyourcreator: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2023
stano2:
Na after u marry woman, you go confirm weda na nonsense you marry.
If you never live with them , you never know wetin you carry ..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by Exceed15: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2023
Don't mind the gold digger girl. She just exposed her stupidity and family shame to the world.

1 Like

Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by Johnycastro18: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2023
Thats just it oh, from politics, music industries
etc most Rich men and women that we see today....behind the scene have there ogas who the are loyal to and get there connections and finances from such loyalty,

Make that him wife go seat down.
phemmie06:
Though I did not follow the story but if it was because he was humble to his boss was what Israel did wrong, let the woman move backward while the guy move forward.

1 Like

Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by Civilianarmy: 9:05am On Nov 27, 2023
Forget say this guy dey move anyhow na correct OG e be.

Looking for work from home opportunities, read the article below.

https://prepgist.com/how-to-teach-online-and-earn-money/
Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by GreatOchuks: 9:05am On Nov 27, 2023
Those saying " Even Portable don turn Marriage adviser" should remember that Portable has 4 wives currently,, so he is an authority in matters like this .

Meanwhile they can't date and live with a girlfriend for a year without breaking up yet criticising IKA with 4 wives , no be juju be that .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by Connected1: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2023
Available9:
You see fine ibo girl, you rush go marry her with your small change wey davido they give you... forgetting that an average igbo girl is trained to be a liability and the highest bidder takes her home...and even during the course of her marriage, if another highest bidder place his bid, the girl's family will force her out of the first marriage just like what happened to Israel DMW...next thing is that she will lobby to appear in BB naija... She done blow from there. ... prostitution officialize
She's an Edo woman and not Igbo, stop fooling yourself.

3 Likes

Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by SoNature(m): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2023
immortalcrown:
Na so gold diggers dey do.

That lady is 100% right!

Following Davido up and down doesn't sound like a means of livelihood for a man who has a wife and (future) kids to cater for.

There's a difference between a single man and a family man. Let this sink in!
Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by Neoteny7: 9:11am On Nov 27, 2023
You people should make up your minds whether his name is Isreal or Israel.
Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by adecz: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2023
It's such greedy women that push their
husband to go where him nor know❗️❗️😕😕

If the husband is a banking officer, she'll push
him to commit bank fraud, so that they
can be living like his bank manager.

If the husband na police, she'll push him
to be lending weapons to armed robbers,
so that they can be living like police commissioner.

Run away from women with ojú kokoro.❎❌❎

6 Likes

Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by drerocker: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2023
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuR_jKNfiho?si=hYjzCSYpPiuR5xr2

Nigerian controversial singer, Portable react to Davido Manager, Israel Dmw Failed Marriage With Wife Sheila.

Nothing de can offer Dan sex
Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by ablejesus26(m): 9:17am On Nov 27, 2023
Available9:
You see fine ibo girl, you rush go marry her with your small change wey davido they give you... forgetting that an average igbo girl is trained to be a liability and the highest bidder takes her home...and even during the course of her marriage, if another highest bidder place his bid, the girl's family will force her out of the first marriage just like what happened to Israel DMW...next thing is that she will lobby to appear in BB naija... She done blow from there. ... prostitution officialize

You dis boy, you dey take your own hand destroy your future with this senseless tribal hate and gbasgbos weh you dey do for nairaland ilike se na your destiny grin

3 Likes

Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by Quebec91(m): 9:21am On Nov 27, 2023
Word
stano2:

1 Like

Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by Exceed15: 9:22am On Nov 27, 2023
Buharidgeneral:

Even portable too they put mouth. Opari

And the guy made sense. Sheila just made the biggest mistake of her life . No man should near such women. They only use men for their selfish gains. That's why her mom no dey stay for husband House.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by Angelfrost(m): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2023
One day, many of you ladies will have to explain to me what you people actually hope to achieve by bringing everything happening in your personal lives online...!

How boring can your lives be that social media has to be involved even in your marriages?!!

There was a time such things like what Hanty Sheila plastered all over Instagram were sacredly, strictly, and privately sorted out within the compounds of extended families...!

But... You 'woke' kids suddenly think everyone following you online is a caring and listening sibling.

I just dey observe all of una!

2 Likes

Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by Fatbam005: 9:25am On Nov 27, 2023
Available9:
Small change you said . Do you really know what small change is? I doubt. You sit down somewhere castigating a man like youself over a woman. Tueeeh

1 Like

Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by jrusky(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2023
No one should even take that babe serious. Young men in the house I kept warning you all stop doing online marriage, social marriage, she is quiet and can sweep the whole street marriage shit, she can fetch water from Warri to Kaduna nonsense, open your eyes, see beyond your nose, do real check on all these tiny legs empty skull babes everywhere orelse your next name will be "eeyah oo or sorry oo". Love no longer blind if you practise love is blind I swear na sniper you go drink las las by the these Delilah descendants finish with you.

I remember how Basketmouth wife suddenly said Basketmouth is lazy. I tried to figured my head round the statement I couldn't, so basketmouth now a lazy guy simply you saw one idiot throwing cash on you secretly? Very strange.

The other time one bitch said her ex husband is one minute noddle and same one minute noddle man impregnated her, same one minutes noddle now have 2 kids with another woman but madam one minute noddle went to meet a guy who is 10 hours noddle the relation ended in shame.

Becareful of all these delilah descendants orelse they ruined your life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by Exceed15: 9:27am On Nov 27, 2023
Nobaga500:
Na wha ooo
so, this how marriage break...

Yes because of the foolishness of the yeye girl. Imagine her saying Israel is disgracing her on social media. She should jump to another man like her mother . Useless wicked family

2 Likes

Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by Available9: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2023
Fatbam005:
Small change you said . Do you really know what small change is? I doubt. You sit down somewhere castigating a man like youself over a woman. Tueeeh

You have comprehension problem...

1 Like

Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by kingthreat(m): 9:33am On Nov 27, 2023
This is one awful thing about social media.
Gives voices to those who shouldn't be heard.
Yes I said so. If you think otherwise, make Portable your life mentor.
Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by KingMack(m): 9:33am On Nov 27, 2023
senseless beech wey for carry her loyalty near Chioma too and she and Israel go jus dey tap out on a daily from the Adeleke's!!
Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by bobbiiee: 9:34am On Nov 27, 2023
That is not always the case. Some people saw red flags and choose to ignore them. And now .......

stano2:

That is the reason when those in courtship come to me I give them a simple prayer that I prayed before I got married over a decade ago.

I simply say, tell God you are committed to this relationship. You loved this person. But if this relationship will bring me frustration, rob me of destiny and joy, Lord, you have my permission to frustrate it.

2 Likes

Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by YorubaDemonswag: 9:38am On Nov 27, 2023
This mad man again? Must he have opinion on everything?
Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by oneman2k7: 9:46am On Nov 27, 2023
If postrating for someone brings food to your table, continue. If loyalty gives u latest benz and lexus, pls don't stop.
Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by Revolva(m): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2023
Available9:
You see fine ibo girl, you rush go marry her with your small change wey davido they give you... forgetting that an average igbo girl is trained to be a liability and the highest bidder takes her home...and even during the course of her marriage, if another highest bidder places his bid, the girl's family will force her out of the first marriage just like what happened to Israel DMW...next thing is that she will lobby to appear in BB naija... She done blow from there. ... prostitution officialize

Bros you talk true in ur statement but abeg she ia not igbo ok

She is benin , lol abeg de check well before u comment

Portable self don be councilor, that shiela na idiot ...she deserve to be banned fron benin

1 Like

Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by nedu666: 9:48am On Nov 27, 2023
Available9:
You see fine ibo girl, you rush go marry her with your small change wey davido they give you... forgetting that an average igbo girl is trained to be a liability and the highest bidder takes her home...and even during the course of her marriage, if another highest bidder places his bid, the girl's family will force her out of the first marriage just like what happened to Israel DMW...next thing is that she will lobby to appear in BB naija... She done blow from there. ... prostitution officialize

What an unbelievable display of outstanding idiocy and foolishness. Since when did edo become lgbos. But then again you are Yoruba and once anyone is not bearing yoruba or hausa name, automatically they are lgbos

2 Likes

Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by Ituobaroanthony: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2023
emperor4love:
Werey way suppose gather money from him husband dmw isreal and start those ideas on her own so her husband will continue the logistic stuff,women of this generation no get sense...what stop you from ask ur husband to establish u so u input those ideas nd him focus on his begging and loyalty
don't expect anything logical, intelligent and creative from a fish brain woman
Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by ajepako(f): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2023
Did anyone see the resemblance between the girl and Chioma, Davido's wife?

Did you also notice that the girl dresses a lot to look like Chioma?

Meaning: Isreal married her because of her resemblance to Chioma his Oga's wife ( translating to : he secretly crushes on Chioma)

Also, the girl translates to : She wants Davido not Isreal hence dresses like Davido's wife

Both of them married Illusion of what they want or desire and not love.

That's Psychology 101

I could be wrong sha

2 Likes

Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by bigiyaro(m): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2023
The realest guy. Loyal is all.
Re: You No Know Of His Loyalty B4 You Marry Him.. - Portable To Israel Wife, Sheila by bigiyaro(m): 10:05am On Nov 27, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:
This mad man again? Must he have opinion on everything?
Mad people no dey lie. Loyalty is everything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Nomoreloss Service Of Songs / Sarz Shares His Experience With SARS Today / Charles Okocha 'Igwe 2pac' Fan Removes His Top On Seeing The Actor (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.