Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Unbleiveable Footage Of A Mystery Cat That Knocks Out A Man In China - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unbleiveable Footage Of A Mystery Cat That Knocks Out A Man In China (1172 Views)

Man Shares CCTV Footage Of How He Escaped Kidnapping Attempt In Edo State / Passenger Knocks Out Conductor For Refusing To Give Him His Change(Video) / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbleiveable Footage Of A Mystery Cat That Knocks Out A Man In China by Rebuker(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2023
While a man was out walking his dog, a cat fell from a building's balcony directly onto his head, causing him to collapse, as seen in footage obtained by the outlet.

The collision left the man unconscious, and emergency services were alerted by a witness. He was subsequently taken to a nearby hospital, where it was determined that he had sustained a cervical spinal cord injury from the unexpected feline encounter, according to Metro. Following treatment, the elderly dog walker was discharged from the hospital and is currently recovering at home, wearing a neck brace.

The incident sparked widespread discussion, with some finding it particularly extraordinary. Notably, the footage shows the man's dog approaching the cat that knocked down its owner, almost as if challenging the feline. In the video, the cat is seen attempting to strike the dog with its paws.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssa1D1vZjYg

1 Share

Re: Unbleiveable Footage Of A Mystery Cat That Knocks Out A Man In China by Johnycastro18: 6:27am On Nov 27, 2023
Mehnnn That cat is a terrorist, imagine attempting to fight the man's dog after what it has done grin

2 Likes

Re: Unbleiveable Footage Of A Mystery Cat That Knocks Out A Man In China by Rebuker(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2023
Johnycastro18:
Mehnnn That cat is a terrorist, imagine attempting to fight the man's dog after what it has done grin

Lol. I was just thinking, imagine that happened here, it's straight up the handiwork of the village people๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Unbleiveable Footage Of A Mystery Cat That Knocks Out A Man In China by Johnycastro18: 8:28am On Nov 27, 2023
Rebuker:

Lol. I was just thinking, imagine that happened here, it's straight up the handiwork of the village people๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
honestly, we would just be hearing different comment such as "demonic cat", "cat from hell" "village people in disguise" etc grin

2 Likes

Re: Unbleiveable Footage Of A Mystery Cat That Knocks Out A Man In China by Rebuker(m): 8:34am On Nov 27, 2023
Johnycastro18:
honestly, we would just be hearing different comment such as "demonic cat", "cat from hell" "village people in disguise" etc grin

And Instead of taking him to the hospital, he may be taken to a prayer house, and he might eventually succumb to death. Then, we might think that God didn't answer our prayers or that the witches are too strong๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Unbleiveable Footage Of A Mystery Cat That Knocks Out A Man In China by Johnycastro18: 8:43am On Nov 27, 2023
Nah our problem for this country be that, in as much as prayer is good. grin

A casualty victim needs medical attention immediately, i mean people can still pray while
he/she receive medical attention.
Rebuker:

And Instead of taking him to the hospital, he may be taken to a prayer house, and he might eventually succumb to death. Then, we might think that God didn't answer our prayers or that the witches are too strong๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbleiveable Footage Of A Mystery Cat That Knocks Out A Man In China by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:04am On Nov 27, 2023
Johnycastro18:

They're always found of mingling with animals so what do you expect, some animals too much familiarity makes them see themselves as human e.g Monkey
Even the animals know which country they are, let's the cat try it here and see how boys will layed siege on him

1 Like

Re: Unbleiveable Footage Of A Mystery Cat That Knocks Out A Man In China by Johnycastro18: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

They're always found of mingling with animals so what do you expect, some animals too much familiarity makes them see themselves as human e.g Monkey
sure, the Chinese with there crave for animals is on another level,

This Once in my area, always eating lizard meat, that is apart from the pigs this guys do bring to there home from the market from time to time

I was like mehnn this guys the try oh, weirdos

2 Likes

Re: Unbleiveable Footage Of A Mystery Cat That Knocks Out A Man In China by PedoBear: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2023
I've a cat called shuck , if you see him and he stares at you just know you're going to die

He stared at my uncle and my ex , they both die from mysterious circumstances

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbleiveable Footage Of A Mystery Cat That Knocks Out A Man In China by Therock5555(m): 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2023
I hope naija YouTubers are learning how to do YouTube videos with voice over. Very straight to the point and precise.

If na naija, person go use toad voice dey talk for two minutes before the video

4 Likes

Re: Unbleiveable Footage Of A Mystery Cat That Knocks Out A Man In China by jubrilcastle(m): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
Therock5555:
I hope naija YouTubers are learning how to do YouTube videos with voice over. Very straight to the point and precise.

If na naija, person go use toad voice dey talk for two minutes before the video
Very annoying

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How 8 Married Men I Met On Blackberry Messenger Drugged And Assaulted Me / Nigerian Man Arraigned In Uk Court For Stealing Mobile Phones. / Man Arrested After Killing Girlfriend, Posting Selfie With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.