Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:15 AM

FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price (27170 Views)

Reactions Trail ‘Drop’ In Cooking Gas Price / Cooking Gas Price Drops, Supply Rises, FG Projects Further Decrease / FG Moves To End DSTV's Monopoly, Says Multichoice Is Cheating Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by TrustNone: 6:00am On Nov 27, 2023
Kpartners:

Yes ohhh
Just the way cement price was crashed to #3,500 and everyone is now building a house
And rice price too, now 20k for 50kg bag.
We will definitely teach omo Ibo a great lesson in this country
Which rice is 20k for 50kg bag? Or is that how you buy it as an APC supporter?
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by TrustNone: 6:01am On Nov 27, 2023
LivingSage:
Diva, no be lie but unfortunately it's mere words of mouth.

Nothing will change
but I thought you were an APC supporter?
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by LivingSage: 6:07am On Nov 27, 2023
Does that prevent me from saying my mind angry

TrustNone:
but I thought you were an APC supporter?
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by onyxo76(m): 6:13am On Nov 27, 2023
FG moves, FG proposes, FG declares ...all talk ,no results.
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by Kwinity(f): 6:38am On Nov 27, 2023
1500 in my area oh!
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by Bfly: 6:47am On Nov 27, 2023
This government don't even know the kind of people they are ruling.
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by Father4all: 7:04am On Nov 27, 2023
Useless Tinubu and his criminal Government
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by Sucre7: 7:36am On Nov 27, 2023
This nation is making no headway. We all love our Nation, but one way or the other the people we put in charge to steer the nation to a glorious path has failed us time and again.
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by Exceed15: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2023
To, to , to , to all the time.
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by wasi9ice: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2023
I wish this government well because it will be for our good ,
But tue truth still remain that Obi is the president Nigeria is yet to have

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by makaveli902: 11:16am On Nov 27, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Good.

It can only be good when it has been done.
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by okorogodwin4(m): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2023
Meeting upon meeting go kee una dre
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by lawrenty50: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
Bobloco:
lies and propaganda

Nigerians want to see it crash
…everyday plans.
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by themanderon: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
Moves moved moved yet you do not see any meaningful impact.
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by ArinzeUgo: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2023
Lies from the out of hell
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by ArinzeUgo: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2023
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by ufuosman(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
Make we dey see results
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by Chimezie198(m): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
It's no longer "FG set to, we will" ... It's now " moves".

Even snail don move reach him destination since
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by Lishafelly: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2023
Seeing they said is believing
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by benjanny(m): 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
We no longer know when Fg is telling us the truth
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by saxby(f): 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
Abeg they should o, e go help us big time.
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
mightyhaze:
and vowing

Na that vowing funny pass

Vowing with Ogun, sango or obatala?

Dem no dey ever talk wetin dem vow with
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by ayomidefavour: 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
Usmanovic95:
I wish this FG talk less, let the results do the talking.

Is their a reduction in price of any commodity since this people took over power?

It is those IDIOTS who voted for them that is paining me the most ...
Forget about the fact that INEC rigged it;
INEC is ONE OF them;
But;
Garri and Groundnut IDIOTS still went ahead and brought them into power despite the unprecedented FAILURE APC did to this country

We do NOT only need a revolution in this country;
We need a TOTAL Brain Reset in this country ...

Because even if we have a revolution without a brain reset;
It will come back to ZERO/NIL ...
Truly;
In Nigeria;

Many are MAD but FEW roaw the street;
If you know ...
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by Seyiemath(m): 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2023
Internet
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by CodeTemplar: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2023
grandstar:
Tinubu should leave the market alone. If he wants to interfere, it must be to improve on it and make it freer, that it removes stumbling blocks that prevent the market from operating efficiently.

If he really wants to help, the CBN should raise rates above the level of inflation so that inflation can begin to fall. This will improve the Naira value and it will bring not only the cost of gas down, but of petrol and many other products. It will also improve investor confidence in the government. This will do more to assure and attract foreign investors than global travels.
You and this your mumu rate raising argument always. Go and raise it now. That was how emilokan asked Buhari to print money unbeknownst to him Buhari had already overprinted money yet no improvements came or was seen after. Today same emilokan is printing his own while blaming emefiele for printing.
Who uses that rate anyways? People get money from many sources so stop shouting futile textbook jargons please.
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by grandstar(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2023
CodeTemplar:
You and this your mumu rate raising argument always. Go and raise it now. That was how emilokan asked Buhari to print money unbeknownst to him Buhari had already overprinted money yet no improvements came or was seen after. Today same emilokan is printing his own while blaming emefiele for printing.
Who uses that rate anyways? People get money from many sources so stop shouting futile textbook jargons please.

Do you think the trillions of dollars looking for investment destinations gives a damn about yoyr economic illiterate ideas.

You throw away established and well defended economics for which some have even won Nobel prizes for in exchange for your bunkum.

The very same.negative interest rates which you ignorantly crave for is what Recep Erdogan is implementing which has left inflation in Turkey sky high.

The long established rule which Soludo, Sanusi and even Emefiele followed was to keep Centeal Banks rates higher than inflation. This encourages savings and discourages borrowing. This helps to mop up cash in the economy. The more money that is absorbed, the less money is available, reducing inflation.

The foreign investors Tinubu he is chasing all over the world would be wary diving in.

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by CodeTemplar: 10:05am On Nov 28, 2023
grandstar:

Do you think the trillions of dollars looking for investment destinations gives a damn about yoyr economic illiterate ideas.

You throw away established and well defended economics for which some have even won Nobel prizes for in exchange for your bunkum.

The very same.negative interest rates which you ignorantly crave for is what Recep Erdogan is implementing which has left inflation in Turkey sky high.

The long established rule which Soludo, Sanusi and even Emefiele followed was to keep Centeal Banks rates higher than inflation. This encourages savings and discourages borrowing. This helps to mop up cash in the economy. The more money that is absorbed, the less money is available, reducing inflation.

The foreign investors Tinubu he is chasing all over the world would be wary diving in.
same economists who ruined our system are the ones you are following sheepishly. I am sure in turkey they don't export cocoa to import chocolate or export lithium to import battery or export crude to import diesel and petrol. I am sure their CBN gov don't wait for oil prices to peak before local currencies strengthen. I am sure thieves don't write letter to residents in advance and still rob them successfully in Turkey.
I am sure there are no bandits who form govt side by side with Erdogan and levy farmers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogbe-Ijoh Police Station In Warri Attacked / Friends Storm Airport To Welcome Eyitayo Jegede As He Lands In Ondo(pics) / Presidency In Dilemma Over Four Gov's Secret Alliance With APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.