Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,489 members, 7,937,426 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me (7623 Views)

Please Help Report Or Advise About An Instagram Account / Please, beware of 1xbet, they scammed me. / Pls How Can I Report This Stubborn Pastor PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by younglekky19: 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
IYB887:
But were you paid when you sent them 20k to get 26k?

Why will I send them 20k when I know it's a scam scheme

1 Like

Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by Oracle16(m): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2023
It seems telegram has taken down the fraudulent channel. Please someone help confirm.

Channel: alxservices6

If it's so, then it's good news.
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by samrepublic: 10:22am On Dec 16, 2023
Same format was used to contact me on WhatsApp yesterday, before I was asked to move to telegram. I already made 12k from them, hoping to chop another 5k before I exit by myself or they exit me. Meanwhile, the new telegram channel they are using now is IBCS task. Please let's report it so that people who are not smart will not fall victim.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by Oracle16(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2023
samrepublic:
Same format was used to contact me on WhatsApp yesterday, before I was asked to move to telegram. I already made 12k from them, hoping to chop another 5k before I exit by myself or they exit me. Meanwhile, the new telegram channel they are using now is IBCS task. Please let's report it so that people who are not smart will not fall victim.

Nice one. Please, let's massively report this channel.
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by ayobami6: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2023
My own story...

I was on my couch thinking of how to eat, na so one lady chat me if am interested in working with them and making money online.. sharp sharp I accept it.. she sent me a link to rate an hotel. Fast fast I completed d tasks.. boom. She say make I join a link on telegram.. I chatted a lady and 2k was paid to my account.. free money.. I didn't all their task through their link and I got another 10k. After that she said I can't continue until I invest.. I laugh. Me wey I be Omo ope.. I rush out to withdraw. Buy full chicken and tell them make them cut am into only four, buy small pepper join..
When I finished cooking I told d receptionist that I don us d 12k I was paid to cook and I say thank u for d free money.. na so she removed me

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by younglekky19: 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
ayobami6:
My own story...

I was on my couch thinking of how to eat, na so one lady chat me if am interested in working with them and making money online.. sharp sharp I accept it.. she sent me a link to rate an hotel. Fast fast I completed d tasks.. boom. She say make I join a link on telegram.. I chatted a lady and 2k was paid to my account.. free money.. I didn't all their task through their link and I got another 10k. After that she sa8id I can't continue until I invest.. I laugh. Me wey I be Omo ope.. I rush out to withdraw. Buy full chicken and tell them make them cut am into only four, buy small pepper join..
When I finished cooking I told d receptionist that I don us d 12k I was paid to cook and I say thank u for d free money.. na so she removed me

Same here
I got free 12k too
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by EbubeMiraclee: 10:21am On Dec 25, 2023
Oracle16:

I'm on it already. However, we need to report that channel on Telegram so more people won't fall victim.
please how can I report
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by lolu2019: 10:38am On Dec 25, 2023
Oracle16:
Please for those on Telegram, help report this Telegram channel account below. They will tell you to join and you will be given task to do and get paid. You will be paid for a while then you will be required to invest and that will be it. I have been defrauded. To help others please report. They call themselves ALX TASK. Kindly avoid them.

Search the id on telegram and report

alxservices6

Modified

Kindly note that the fraudsters have moved to another channel called IBCS task. Search on Telegram and let's report this new channel.. They have abandoned the old channel probably Telegram blocked access to them or something. Please report and save people from scam.
na them.go into tech,go into tech.all nah lie
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by Oracle16(m): 11:49am On Dec 25, 2023
EbubeMiraclee:
please how can I report

Search the user name on telegram and check for report button, then click and report.
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by EbubeMiraclee: 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2023
Oracle16:

Search the user name on telegram and check for report button, then click and report.
have you reported to your bank? Because I was scammed to.please message me.
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by EbubeMiraclee: 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2023
Oracle16:

message me on Let’s chat and get solutions to recover our money
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by Richdee1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2023
Abeg where the number make I chop money also
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by Oracle16(m): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2023
EbubeMiraclee:
message me on Let’s chat and get solutions to recover our money

I sent you a message
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by EbubeMiraclee: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2023
Oracle16:

I sent you a message
check your email
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by wolesmile(m): 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2023
Shezzman:
You will rate an hotel 5stars through a link sent to you then later on, they will ask you to download telegram and then forward a link where you will add a receptionist that will credit you and then subsequently you will be sent link to continue with the rating and boom! Recharge blah blah.
You have to play along and continue promising you will recharge....
One of them contacted me when they were still using ALXtask6. I no get their time then, though I knew immediately what their game was.
Fast forward to 24th Dec (two days ago), I got another message on WhatsApp. I was told to join a Telegram channel to complete a task. I did and got 2k.
That day, I got added to a tutor, who told me to complete other tasks. I did 7 more (just rating hotels and restaurants and amusement parks ni o) and got 5k. The payment for the remaining 2 was postponed to the next. Yesterday (Xmas day,) I did 11 more. After the first 5k payment, the tutor was trying to convince me to go for commercial task, that my credit rating will be low. Na real brain work, because you will be added to another channel where people will be posting several testimonies of how they made millions. You'll see people posting receipts of the money they transferred for commercial tasks... 100k, 500k, 1M. Na so the money easy. Anyways, I managed to convince her to pay me another 5k. Altogether, I got 17k. I don spend am finish.
I am still chatting her till now to allow me do ten more before considering taking the commercial task. They will tell you the commercial task starts from 20k (that you pay o) and you will get credited 26k. Pay 50k and get credited 65k.)

See attached. The nonsense commercial task and the "cash back in minutes" they fool unsuspecting people with.

Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by EbubeMiraclee: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
Na them
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by EbubeMiraclee: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
Please is it possible to recover the money
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by EbubeMiraclee: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
wolesmile:

One of them contacted me when they were still using ALXtask6. I no get their time then, though I knew immediately what their game was.
Fast forward to 24th Dec (two days ago), I got another message on WhatsApp. I was told to join a WhatsApp channel to complete a task. I did and got 2k.
That day, I got added to a tutor, who told me to complete other tasks. I did 7 more (just rating hotels and restaurants and amusement parks ni o) and got 5k. The payment for the remaining 2 was postponed. to the next. Yesterday (Xmas day,) I did 11 more. After the first 5k payment, the tutor was trying to convince me to go for commercial task, that my credit rating will be low. Na real brain work, because you will be added to another channel where people will be posting several testimonies of how they made millions. You'll see people posting receipts of the money they transferred for commercial tasks... 100k, 500k, 1M. Na so the money easy. Anyways, I managed to convince her to pay me another 5k. Altogether, I got 17k. I don spend am finish.
I am still chatting her till now to allow me do ten more before considering taking the commercial task. They will tell you the commercial task starts from 20k (that you pay o) and you will get credited 26k. Pay 50k and get credited 65k.)

See attached. The nonsense commercial task and the "cash back in minutes" they fool unsuspecting people with.
don’t do task oo
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by wolesmile(m): 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
EbubeMiraclee:
don’t do task oo

When I no be mumu. Read my post again nah.
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by EbubeMiraclee: 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
wolesmile:

When I no be mumu. Read my post again nah.
I sent you a message please add me.
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by mczmus(m): 11:49am On Dec 27, 2023
I did their 20k
I got the 26k
though i have gotten like 12k from them on the simple task
though it is a bit clumsy but them don pay me.

wolesmile:

Fast forward to 24th Dec (two days ago), I got another message on WhatsApp. I was told to join a Telegram channel to complete a task. I did and got 2k.
That day, I got added to a tutor, who told me to complete other tasks. I did 7 more (just rating hotels and restaurants and amusement parks ni o) and got 5k. The payment for the remaining 2 was postponed to the next. Yesterday (Xmas day,) I did 11 more. After the first 5k payment, the tutor was trying to convince me to go for commercial task, that my credit rating will be low. Na real brain work, because you will be added to another channel where people will be posting several testimonies of how they made millions. You'll see people posting receipts of the money they transferred for commercial tasks... 100k, 500k, 1M. Na so the money easy. Anyways, I managed to convince her to pay me another 5k. Altogether, I got 17k. I don spend am finish.

Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by younglekky19: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2023
mczmus:
I did their 20k
I got the 26k
though i have gotten like 12k from them on the simple task
though it is a bit clumsy but them don pay me.

When they ask you to send 50k to get 75k

You will know it's a co-ordinated scam

I also got 12k because I played along while I know it's a scam
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by mczmus(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
younglekky19:

Why will I send them 20k when I know it's a scam scheme

me i was paid ooooo
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by mczmus(m): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2023
younglekky19:

When they ask you to send 50k to get 75k

You will know it's a co-ordinated scam

I also got 12k because I played along while I know it's a scam

Now it is 65k
₦50,000 Cash Back ₦65,000 [Group Benefit] 30%
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by EbubeMiraclee: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
mczmus:

Now it is 65k
its scam
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by EbubeMiraclee: 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
mczmus:

Now it is 65k
can you please supply the Moniepoint account that was paid to you
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by younglekky19: 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
EbubeMiraclee:
can you please supply the Moniepoint account that was paid to you

MONIE POINT
recipient:
BENJAMIN KING ENTERPRISE
account:
amount:
₦20000.00
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by EbubeMiraclee: 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
younglekky19:

MONIE POINT
recipient:
BENJAMIN KING ENTERPRISE
account:
amount:
₦20000.00
can we talk on wassap
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by EbubeMiraclee: 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
EbubeMiraclee:
can we talk on wassap
send me an email ASAP please
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by money0001: 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2023
Oracle16:
Please for those on Telegram, help report this Telegram channel account below. They will tell you to join and you will be given task to do and get paid. You will be paid for a while then you will be required to invest and that will be it. I have been defrauded. To help others please report. They call themselves ALX TASK. Kindly avoid them.

Search the id on telegram and report

alxservices6

Modified

Kindly note that the fraudsters have moved to another channel called IBCS task. Search on Telegram and let's report this new channel.. They have abandoned the old channel probably Telegram blocked access to them or something. Please report and save people from scam.
I don follow eat local scammers 12k, tomorrow I continue. Thanks for the awareness
Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by Ronaldo723: 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
money0001:
I don follow eat local scammers 12k, tomorrow I continue. Thanks for the awareness

Bros put me through abeg
I’m in the telegram group but don’t know how to go about it

How can I contact the receptionist?

Re: Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me by Ronaldo723: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
younglekky19:
I just got paid #7000 now after completing task

Give me the link bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos:“no Amount Of Gun Shot Can Penetrate My Body”–alleged Eiye Cult Leader / There Is A Big Local Cat In The Trap I Set Yesterday..abeg Help Me (pics) / Segun Olatunji: I Was Contracted To Write A False Story Against Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.