Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,113 members, 7,977,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:22 PM

Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery (9483 Views)

Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On / Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu / Abdulsalami Abubakar Announced May 29, 1999 As Handover Date (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Johnycastro18: 8:46am On Nov 27, 2023
sad cry
Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by emperor4love(m): 8:48am On Nov 27, 2023
Money way dey don chop the plan another format to cashout again

1 Like

Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by phemmie06(m): 8:49am On Nov 27, 2023
Goal post 🥅 would be shifted

1 Like

Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Allthelight(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2023
It was not going to be completed it will be a miracle for it to...

Its nobody's fault
Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by stormborn28(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2023
Jcomtrader:
Tinubu govt will be a media govt

Obasanjo comes to mind..he said it won't work...Agbadorians enjoy your emilakon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by JetStar: 8:59am On Nov 27, 2023
God1000:
We really want that refinery to come on stream by December, no excuses

As a Niger Deltan I want it to happen right now. I can't wait till December. But... we know APC govt. and propaganda. Na dem commission Dangote refinery in may and since then till now, one drop of petrol e never refine. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Fearyourcreator: 8:59am On Nov 27, 2023
Blaze14k:

What is it with this going back thing.. ain't u people tired of shouting go back.. why don't u also fight for there own freedom so they can leave u in peace.
If Anambra is better under him why others tribes no flood there like people dey Japa go Lagos... dey decieve yourself
Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by chrismex(m): 9:00am On Nov 27, 2023
You people have forgotten ajaokota steel, that was said to be 90% completion, till today nothing,

Problem with us Nigerians, we believe too much and we forget easily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by stormborn28(m): 9:00am On Nov 27, 2023
Lanretoye:
if you cant run for the position of an ordinary councilor in your ward and win,bury your head in shame.you are supposed to be there to effect the change.people like you stood idle and allow incompetent people run the affairs of the country,you can do it right but you chose to stay aside to blame others for not doing it.

Buhari that offered himself as president which change did he make?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Ayodeoba: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2023
Kenochi:
I always knew that NNPCL was just taking Nigerians for a very big ride,all this shakara and tales by moonlight is what some of us always knew
That Refinery will never work, why? Because those unpatriotic elements in NNPCL will rather die than allow than allow that Refinery to work.
They are too vested in the importation of fuel and the free money that comes with it,once that Refinery starts working most people in NNPCL with their collaborators(both Local and Foreign) will be sent to their Financial DeathBed
This is one of the Reasons why the parasitic elements in NNPCL have been resisting every attempt to supply Dangote Refinery with crude oil but their game is up,Dangote Refinery will start and like the Speaker said some days ago,the parasitic elements in NNPCL will dance naked
If the GMD of NNPCL and his team have any modicum of shame left within them,they should just hand over their resignation letter on December 31st because I am very sure that their sack letter has already been prepared

mele kyari ought to have been sacked immediately! I don’t know the reason why he is still occupying that seat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:02am On Nov 27, 2023
I passed there on Saturday..omo those things are bunsh of scrap metal.. imagine using cement to repair the road instead of doing a technical overall of that road in front of the company...very moribund

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by israelmao(m): 9:03am On Nov 27, 2023
December deadline is sacrosanct for a man they said he built Lagos from the scratch.
Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Blaze14k: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

If Anambra is better under him why others tribes no flood there like people dey Japa go Lagos... dey decieve yourself

Anambra is very much developed.. reason people are in Lagos is because of the sea port. If the federal government build sea port in Anambra do u think anybody will be Lagos. What are guys smoking for Christ sake. Even the one Jonathan wanted to build in delta state buhari hijacked it and moved it to lekki. Two sea ports in one state is that much. Why is it that you people see the truth buh u chose ignorance?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Obviouslyblunt: 9:05am On Nov 27, 2023
The trust people have on the government keeps on going down.
Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Fearyourcreator: 9:05am On Nov 27, 2023
Blaze14k:

Anambra is very much developed.. reason people are in Lagos is because of the sea port. If the federal government build sea port in Anambra do u think anybody will be Lagos. What are guys smoking for Christ sake
Anybody won't be in Lagos if Anambra gets sea port ... werey ni yin se ... na only igbos dey Lagos ... na only Lagos sea port dey ... arinya ... dey play my fans ... I no see state find go na Anambra... lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Brushstrokes20: 9:08am On Nov 27, 2023
Your level of STUPIDITY must be nafdac certified if you believe in anything from this useless govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES and irresponsible criminals grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Blaze14k: 9:18am On Nov 27, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Anybody won't be in Lagos if Anambra gets sea port ... werey ni yin se ... na only igbos dey Lagos ... na only Lagos sea port dey ... arinya ... dey play my fans ... I no see state find go na Anambra... lolzzzz

This bro I'm definitely sure something is wrong with did I ever ask u to come to anambra in our convo. Ok those sea port in other location have u gone inspect them to see the size? And please to turn around and tell me it's the responsibility of state to build sea port

Also note that u are the first to start the insult

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by cjudy(m): 9:21am On Nov 27, 2023
Jokers. I told one Yoruba Bastard Muslim that Refinery will not be ready next 4yrs, he was doubting me that it will be ready by October or November, now December self, it won’t be ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by patrickcollins: 9:41am On Nov 27, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Thing is your people did not move back from Lagos to Anambra when your Messiah was governor .. werey people ... even people no dey come una place ...
Even those people that moved to your place are doing better than you in particular no be juju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Brendaniel: 9:52am On Nov 27, 2023
Lanretoye:
if you cant run for the position of an ordinary councilor in your ward and win,bury your head in shame.you are supposed to be there to effect the change.people like you stood idle and allow incompetent people run the affairs of the country,you can do it right but you chose to stay aside to blame others for not doing it.

And people like you chose to support incompetent people to run the affairs of the country and you are blaming him for speaking against them, what exactly do you want for your country, you support incompetent leaders then fight people who criticize them and you want me to believe you love Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Lanretoye(m): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2023
Brendaniel:

And people like you chose to support incompetent people to run the affairs of the country and you are blaming him for speaking against them, what exactly do you want for your country, you support incompetent leaders then fight people who criticize them and you want me to believe you love Nigeria
you dont love nigeria on the internet and do nothing in real life.if you can do better then why elect people who cant do it.
I still maintain that only foolish people wont run for even councelorship position in their ward but come online to speak against everything,if you can do it,why not vie for the position.
Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Brendaniel: 10:09am On Nov 27, 2023
Lanretoye:
you dont love nigeria on the internet and do nothing in real life.if you can do better then why elect people who cant do it.
I still maintain that only foolish people wont run for even councelorship position in their ward but come online to speak against everything,if you can do it,why not vie for the position.

And you, what position have you ran for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Ozommadu: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2023
Afamed:

Simply ask your Pandora fraud why

immediately he left Office, he moved himself and his family to Lagos ?

Ask tinubu why he abandoned iragbiji to same lagos
Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Ozommadu: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Thing is your people did not move back from Lagos to Anambra when your Messiah was governor .. werey people ... even people no dey come una place ...

You're right, no one lives here, everywhere is just Bush Bush Bush.

Are you happy now?
Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by femi4: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2023
Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Decarbonisation: 10:39am On Nov 27, 2023
Believe the FG at your own peril.
Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Lanretoye(m): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2023
Brendaniel:

And you, what position have you ran for?
i dont go online lamenting or ranting over issues mr man...instead of coming here to shed cocrodile tears,go out and effect the change.aso rock no dey online,na abuja e dey.
Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Fearyourcreator: 11:01am On Nov 27, 2023
Ozommadu:

You're right, no one lives here, everywhere is just Bush Bush Bush.

Are you happy now?
Your eye blind to when someone said here that if port dey Anambra Lagos will be empty like say na only igbos dey Lagos... why your Igbo brothers no move back to Anambra since Obi don fix Anambra
Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Fearyourcreator: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2023
patrickcollins:
Even those people that moved to your place are doing better than you in particular no be juju
Lolzzzz ... just like the Yorubas are doing better than you too
Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by jaxxy(m): 11:06am On Nov 27, 2023
even if the refinery works In December what difference will it make?
Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Fearyourcreator: 11:07am On Nov 27, 2023
Blaze14k:

This bro I'm definitely sure something is wrong with did I ever ask u to come to anambra in our convo. Ok those sea port in other location have u gone inspect them to see the size? And please to turn around and tell me it's the responsibility of state to build sea port

Also note that u are the first to start the insult
Who is insulting this one... Stop painting people black... you sef get your own for body ... make everybody take responsibility and stop shifting blames ...
Re: Stakeholders Doubt December Handover Date Of Port Harcourt Refinery by Blaze14k: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Who is insulting this one... Stop painting people black... you sef get your own for body ... make everybody take responsibility and stop shifting blames ...

Address the issue I pointed out we are not discussing who insulted who..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gen. Buhari’s Certificate Matter: My Viewpoint / Breaking: The Long Awaited Biafran Television : Biafra Media / Buhari, APC Plan To Compromise INEC To Rig 2019 Election –PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.