Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,818 members, 7,872,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) (23614 Views)

Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) / Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) / Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by Felimax(m): 6:52am On Nov 29, 2023
bewla:
So be it to you
As I grow old I see that all is vanity

Prepared to meet your creator for all we seek on earth is just not to make the life bored to us
But it just vanity

And that is why you are supporting your vanity of a president! I pity your life!

Well all is not vanity to me. I will eventually leave a legacy behind and hopefully an empire for my great generations yet unborn they will speak my name and remember it for as long as they can.
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:00am On Nov 29, 2023
Felimax:

And that is why you are supporting your vanity of a president! I pity your life!

Well all is not vanity to me. I will eventually leave a legacy behind and hopefully an empire for my great generations yet unborn they will speak my name and remember it for as long as they can.

ok oooooo

But remember all you left if and if no ways of the father involved you ask to give account how you make it
And what do they use it for after you gone
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by Felimax(m): 7:05am On Nov 29, 2023
bewla:
ok oooooo

But remember all you left if and if no ways of the father involved you ask to give account how you make it
And what do they use it for after you gone

You don't know what it means to have an empire and the kind that your kids will not have complete autonomy over.

They will feed from it, Control it but will not have the final say. You have no idea. Just rest!

How is Bola Tinubu?
Extend my greetings

1 Like

Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:08am On Nov 29, 2023
Felimax:

You don't know what it means to have an empire and the kind that your kids will not have complete autonomy over.

They will feed from it, Control it but will not have the final say. You have no idea. Just rest!

How is Bola Tinubu?
Extend my greetings
Baba is high on cloud
Looking for is next line of confusion to change the country to good
Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by Felimax(m): 7:09am On Nov 29, 2023
bewla:
Baba is high on cloud
Looking for is next line of confusion to change the country to good

Hahahahha...

1 Like

Re: Obi Visits Alma Mater, CKC In Anambra (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Obidient are the most myopic people I have ever seen....Thus I a great news to them..

Seriously obi too mumu, his very old age will be very funny šŸ¤£

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-governor Nnamani Visits Enugu Government House For The First Time In 12 Years / Makinde Faults Call For Herdsmenā€™s Exit From Oyo / Jackson Ude To Keyamo: Explain Why Tinubu Paid $4million In A Cocaine City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.