Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,833 members, 7,918,686 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:01 PM

CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit (1117 Views)

Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced / Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by abdeefggh: 8:35am On Nov 27, 2023
Wonders shall never end, who could have known that chinedu gbarebo is a foremost ronu bandit, he started his own ronu campaign as far as 2021.
He is also the the pioneer of "OUR Lagos".
Now he is shouting "bigotree" when he got burnt and ruined people's life in the game he started. God cannot be shamed

5 Likes

Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by silvoclaira: 8:40am On Nov 27, 2023
Na you ssbi
Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by Saao(m): 8:43am On Nov 27, 2023
abdeefggh:
Wonders shall never end, who could have known that chinedu gbarebo is a foremost ronu bandit, he started his own ronu campaign as far as 2021.
Now he is shouting "bigotree" when he got burnt and ruined people's life in the game he started. God cannot be shamed
you for remove Gbadebo from the name. At the end the empire will collapse, nothing last for ever, ask Alh. Adedibu of Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by ValarDoharis: 8:44am On Nov 27, 2023
Why are you calling him CRV?
abdeefggh:
Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by YorubaDemonswag: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2023
Shinedu and all his ponu bandits are madgrin

4 Likes

Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by YorubaDemonswag: 9:04am On Nov 27, 2023
joyandfaith:

He made a mistake. It should be eko ronu. 20 million mumus are living in lagos are being held in bondage by a man for 24 years. They need to ronu.

Yet your useless state is still looking up to Lagos Stategrin

5 Likes

Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by abdeefggh: 9:08am On Nov 27, 2023
joyandfaith:

He made a mistake. It should be eko ronu. 20 million mumus are living in lagos are being held in bondage by a man for 24 years. They need to ronu.

Did they tie them down there?? they should walk out of the bondage and go to their free land.

Your reasoning is counterintuitive because i dont understand why most people want to die in your so called "bondage" when there are other free 35 states 🤡

3 Likes

Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by STEWpid(f): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2023
Chai..

Whatta very gbolar slap on the integrity of headless mobs!!

Chai..

2 Likes

Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by Goodvibes007: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2023
He scored an own goal.

3 Likes

Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by adamusuleiman1: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2023
joyandfaith:

But Alex Otti of LP hired former Gov Fashola to lecture his government team on good governance.

Soludo of APGA also sent his official to Lagos to learn good governance too. Perhaps, Alex Otti and Soludo have ronu too.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by joyandfaith: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2023
abdeefggh:

Did they tie them down there?? they should walk walk out of the bondage and go their free land.
Your reasoning is counterintuitive because i dont understand why most people want to die in your so called "bondage" when there are other free 35 states 🤡

I keep wondering too but i know that an Iragbiji man to abandon his state of origin to become lagos lanlord is making them to try their luck in lagos. Also, water bodies in lagos are for benefit of entire human race. That is the reason any harbour city would always welcome people from different backgrounds.
Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by adamusuleiman1: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2023
joyandfaith:

Who told you I'm from SE. Abi dindinrin ni bobo yi ni? Who is Ottti? Who be soludo? Do you think all yorubas agree with your lagos narrative? Alawada!!!!
Whetger you are from south east or not, One thing is certain. You are just anoda dafti obbi diot.

LP and APUGA have ronu. LP's Alex Otti, the best governor in Labourers party had to bow for the Lagos landlord.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by joyandfaith: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

Whetger you are from south east or not, One thing is certain. You are just anoda dafti obbi diot.

LP and APUGA have ronu.

Who told you I'm from SE. Who you I be Obi or datti supporter. Abi dindinrin ni bobo yi ni? Who is Ottti? Who be soludo? Do you think all yorubas agree with your lagos narrative? Alawada!!!! Many APC have one form of mental disorders. Egbe awon were!!!
Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by abdeefggh: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2023
joyandfaith:

I keep wondering too but i know that an Iragbiji man to abandon his state of origin to become lagos lanlord is making them to try their luck in lagos. Also, water bodies in lagos are for benefit of entire human race. That is the reason any harbour city would always welcome people from different backgrounds.
ok, only Lagos has water bodies 🤡

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by opamoses1: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2023
abdeefggh:
You dey mind the mumu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by opamoses1: 9:27am On Nov 27, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

LP and APUGA have ronu. LP's Alex Otti, the best governor in Labourers party had to bow for the Lagos landlord.
All Obidients brain have been replaced with sawdust. What do you expect LMAO

1 Like

Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by opamoses1: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

Whatta very gbolar slap on the integrity of headless mobs!!

Chai..

They will be confused. They have always been confused. grin
Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by joyandfaith: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2023
abdeefggh:

Yes. It is Iragbiji man that created it.
Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by opamoses1: 9:30am On Nov 27, 2023
abdeefggh:
The modafuckers was busy using the ronu slogan in 2021. All of a sudden in 2023, he started calling those saying ronu bigots.

Same way the fuccktard was Chinedu in 2019 only to reappear as Gbadebo in 2023.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by abdeefggh: 9:30am On Nov 27, 2023
opamoses1:

You dey mind the mumu.
They will keep wasting their time and lives with their hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by abdeefggh: 9:32am On Nov 27, 2023
joyandfaith:

Yes. It is Iragbiji man that created it.

Gibberish! Is it only Lagos that has water bodies or sea port??
Stop quoting me wit jargons if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by WorldRichest: 9:32am On Nov 27, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Why are you calling him CRV?

Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour. He is a Brazilian Slave, and Slaves will always be Slaves.

Abi you want to tell me that Rhodes-Vivour sound like Adewale or Osuntinubu or Sangodare?

4 Likes

Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by joyandfaith: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2023
abdeefggh:

Gibberish! Is it only Lagos that has water bodies or sea port??
Stop quoting me jargons if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.

Yes oh. Iragbiji man created lagos water bodies in order to develop lagos. He even created water bodies in different cities across the world. He built those cities as well but he forget to create ocean for iragbiji.
Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by ValarDoharis: 9:57am On Nov 27, 2023
Does Lagos sound like Ekiti and Osun?

Rhodes-Vivour, Doherty, Bucknor sounds like Lagos!

Yeye dey smell
WorldRichest:

Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour. He is a Brazilian Slave, and Slaves will always be Slaves.

Abi you want to tell me that Rhodes-Vivour sound like Adewale or Osuntinubu or Sangodare?
Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by Corn247: 9:58am On Nov 27, 2023
Shinedu right now, dey don catch amgrin

Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by Makunahatata: 10:05am On Nov 27, 2023
Wayre
Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by PedoBear: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2023
GRV is yellow bar prodigal son

They hate him because he stands against the nonsense they're for
Re: CRV Is Actually A Ronu Bandit by bhella10: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
abdeefggh:

Did they tie them down there?? they should walk out of the bondage and go to their free land.

Nice jabs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alabukun Is Now N500 Naira / CAC Says Content Creators Must Register, Pay Taxes / Ndokwa To Produce First Governor Of Anioma State- Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.