Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Sure Way To End The Year Well - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sure Way To End The Year Well (210 Views)

Sure Way To Make 500 Dollars From Nigeria. / Sure Way To Earn Cash With Your Data This December / Senate To End Underground Recruitment Into Federal Agencies – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sure Way To End The Year Well by Vickisteve(f): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
- Learn a skill.
- Apply the skill.
- Get results.
- Multiply the results.
- Sell your skill.

- Continue to invest in improving yourself and your skillset.
- Increase your prices.

Clients who will pay you $5000 will not ask if you have a degree.

If you can get results, you’re qualified.
Clients do not care about your degree. They care about the results you will bring for them.

You can still meet up in the remaining weeks of the year if you are willing.

PS: if you are ready to learn any online skill you can do well to connect on WhatsApp.

Re: Sure Way To End The Year Well by Sunnyrado: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
Interested

1 Like

Re: Sure Way To End The Year Well by quenchfire: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
Would you teach me for free.. cos am totally broke,in debts sef..

1 Like

Re: Sure Way To End The Year Well by Vickisteve(f): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
Connect with me on Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy: Engineer - Quality / I Need A Job!! I Am A Writer And A Web Designer Please Hire Me / Workers Needed At Food Production Company, FHA Lugbe, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.