Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,113 members, 7,977,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:22 PM

Deleted. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Deleted. (326 Views)

Why Coloring Books For Adults Have Become So Popular? / Home Of Fun / Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted. by finallybusy: 7:14am On Nov 28, 2023
Re: Deleted. by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:20am On Nov 28, 2023
finallybusy:
In our part of the world, relaxation means sitting in bars drinking or watching sports. What can an adult do which won’t involve the activity?

There’s swimming. There’s hiking (many don’t consider it relaxing nor an activity to indulge in for obvious reason). There’s playing soccer, I’m not a fan of this. What else?

I site u oo Mr Jago
Re: Deleted. by Wawelexy(m): 7:24am On Nov 28, 2023
Have you tried listening to your favourite music alone? I find it very entertaining

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by finallybusy: 7:27am On Nov 28, 2023
Wawelexy:
Have you tried listening to your favourite music alone? I find it very entertaining
Yes. It’s an introvert thing. I’m thinking more of a social activity which will bring me out of my comfort zone.
Re: Deleted. by Wawelexy(m): 7:33am On Nov 28, 2023
finallybusy:
Yes. It’s an introvert thing. I’m thinking more of a social activity which will bring me out of my comfort zone.

Ok then, you can still be among your friends who drinks to have a gist without you drinking, you can probably take assorted pepper soup/barbecue with water/soft drink

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by finallybusy: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2023
Wawelexy:

Ok then, you can still be among your friends who drinks to have a gist without you drinking, you can probably take assorted pepper soup/barbecue with water/soft drink
Not much fun. I’ve done that too. I’m not a teetotaler, I can drink. I fall out of love with the bottle occasionally. I’m also trying to broaden my definition of a fun time in Nigeria.
Re: Deleted. by fman(m): 7:36am On Nov 28, 2023
Trying smoking.
Its a social habit. grin grin
Re: Deleted. by Boogyman557: 7:56am On Nov 28, 2023
Holly Gram cool Life sweet if u get small money for pocket...

Bro try find one cheap ASHAWOO house and JAZZ in..

Just relax for the bar with ur chilled BOTTLE WATER and SUYA MEAT..

Just feed ur eyes with beautiful girls as u drink ur water and eat ur suya..

Some of the girls go even join ur table to kip ur spirit high..

All u need do is press der BREASST as u like..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Deleted. by HeatSeeker(m): 8:17am On Nov 28, 2023
Have you tried pepper souping? grin

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by Mcreloaded(m): 8:27am On Nov 28, 2023
Try eating cola nut to pass away time and if that doesn't work then try Bitter cola. All na to get Highness compared to boredom
Re: Deleted. by Wawelexy(m): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2023
finallybusy:
Not much fun. I’ve done that too. I’m not a teetotaler, I can drink. I fall out of love with the bottle occasionally. I’m also trying to broaden my definition of a fun time in Nigeria.

Sigh! Like you have already said, your best bet will be in sporting activities then(golf, soccer, long tennis or basketball) or better still, you will do fine very much fine if you are a gamer(PS5, racing, pool, etc..)...

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by finallybusy: 10:25am On Nov 28, 2023
Wawelexy:

Sigh! Like you have already said, your best bet will be in sporting activities then(golf, soccer, long tennis or basketball) or better still, you will do fine very much fine if you are a gamer(PS5, racing, pool, etc..)...
Thanks.
Re: Deleted. by emperor4love(m): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2023
What not taking meth,wat kind of fun,lol
Re: Deleted. by Myer(m): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
finallybusy:
In our part of the world, relaxation means sitting in bars drinking or watching sports. What can an adult do which won’t involve the activity?

There’s swimming. There’s hiking (many don’t consider it relaxing nor an activity to indulge in for obvious reason). There’s playing soccer, I’m not a fan of this. What else?
Have you considered working for God?
There's activities to do individually and corporately.
Re: Deleted. by finallybusy: 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
I broke my alcohol fast. No two ways about it. It’s the only fun Nigerian adults can indulge in. Thank you to the reasonable ones for your contributions. Those who suggested worse drugs, na una know.

(1) (Reply)

Eto Adura Ona Abayo Ninu Idamu Aye / Can A Power Surge Damage My Inverter? / New Year Resolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.