Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,272 members, 7,923,283 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:18 PM

Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? (36448 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by reiddecuti: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
Way to go
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by JuanDeDios: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
julybaba:
With the introduction of this test kit, it is now easy to carry out DNA testing from the comfort of your homes.

How many new generations marriages can survive this ?

Do you think this kit should be banned ? 😀😀😀

I always knew the Chinese would soon come up with these.
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by RPG2020(m): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
Biisola:
I don't have kids now I m still looking for a cute Nigerian wife to marry.

Then enter house grin
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Greenfaces: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
Some resemblances don't even need a test. If you see my son in the moon, you'd still ask him about me because of the resemblance. I once did a photo collage of himself at 1years and my childhood picture at 1year. That photo would make you laugh. You won't see any difference except in the picture quality from the cameras of those days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by CaptainFM1: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
Coolsat:
Knowing what I know, this will break a lot of homes.

No matter how you trust a woman, please secretly conduct a DNA on all your kids.

[right][/right]

Destroying home is better. It will destroy the country self
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by drololaaof: 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
julybaba:
With the introduction of this test kit, it is now easy to carry out DNA testing from the comfort of your homes.

The simplest test is physical resemblance, a child dat did not resemble the father ,his relatives
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Laple0541(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2023
Coolsat:

No matter how you trust a woman, please secretly conduct a DNA on all your kids.

[right][/right]

What is the essence of a home with a bastard if it’s not broken? Why should one continue to cater for children that are not his?

Ounpe ki home to break.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Eriokanmi: 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2023
Testing for DNA is a rigorous process. This kit will give false reports and cause chaos in many homes. The DNA equipment combined cost more than 70m naira
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
Biisola:

You will see in Jesus name.
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by DKM123: 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
Good! If you cheat on your spouse and give him a child that is not his, you pay the price. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Jetland(m): 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
julybaba:

How much?
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by eepeepook: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
I like the white man’s mentality: a woman can cheat all she likes, let her give you babies which are yours. No animal in nature will raise an unrelated child. Humans have zero reason to be different. As a man, you should protect your family and provide for them. As a woman, she should give you offspring from you and no one else. Oyibo life easy, imagine how much more easy ours was before archaic white men forbade most of our practices.
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by harjay1986: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2023
Coolsat:

[right][/right]

I don't have a seconds to doubt my woman never, sometime no be everyone get luck for marriage
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by aktolly54(m): 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2023
ednut1:
170k grin
that pre-natal, how did they collect sample from womb?
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Chetas81(m): 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE SCATTER HOMES 😳😳😳
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by mozona(m): 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2023
I don't think I will do a DNA test to the children
I chartered for, love while growing up.

I
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Xpol: 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2023
If you're suspecting that one of your children is not yours and you really like the child, bro please leave the sleeping dog to continue enjoy it's sleep Biko.

I'm not telling you to spare the mother oh.
She doesn't deserve that.

A guy who was already graduating with first class, maintaining a record of best graduating student, that's how his wayward mother spoiled his life, today the guy dey follow guys smoke for jungle.

Some of the man's friends advised him to leave the matter since he's been spending on the boy and he was already in his 5th yrs studying medicine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Bukola94: 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
Guyman01:
If your wife respects you and gives you peace of mind at home, even if you are suspicious of anything regarding your kids don't go for DNA test, what you don't know won't harm.
Don't bring unnecessary troubles to your life in case the results go South.
U are right and correct man,but some wise men and women won't agree to this your advice. I just like your comment, but let the wise men comment & let's see women's comment...
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by ghostcenturion(m): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2023
julybaba:

looking at this stuff I see it as a scam,
the main thing is the 99 dollar further testing in their labs.

for that 4. something dollar you will just get uncertainty and end up going to their lab and paying 99
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by okwusdaddy: 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2023
Very good it's all over for paternity fruad.But to think of it women are heartless how would they feel if thier own mother denied them knowledge of thier true biological fathers...Women are scrum!What would Chimanda say about this

2 Likes

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Zaccshegzy(m): 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Damn nigga!

No more hiding place for men with long dicks. Many will see strange children at the gate saying 'my mommy says you are my Dad, my other Dad says I should leave his house'?

Wahala don come oh

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by spartachico(m): 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2023
PHOTOSHOPPED
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by BarrElChapo(m): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
julybaba:

£4 only in Nigeria they’ll sent it N50k

The pack said said £99 for lab tests but it’s like 1m for that in Nigeria
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by okorogodwin4(m): 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2023
Biisola:

keep changing olosho until you get old make haste
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by stormborn28(m): 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
Coolsat:

[right][/right]

A welcome development.
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Coolboy009: 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2023
Coolsat:

[right][/right]
True talk bro, for me nothing like trust for my dictionary.
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by 1Alex: 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Coolboy009: 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
Coolsat:

[right][/right]
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by silibaba: 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
Obakoolex:

Even if it's photoshopped, technology will get there soon....
Long time ago Accuracy for pregnancy test was doubted by many too.

But pregnancy test kit is very simple bah?

Oga go and get and confirm if you own the children you are paying their school fees grin

1 Like

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by femi4: 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
julybaba:

Lolz, you can't stop technology. In the nearest future, we will be doing DNA and other severe health diagnosis using mobile app

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property / Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment / Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.