Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,880 members, 7,883,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Gave My Friend A Job Link But Was Shocked By His Reply - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave My Friend A Job Link But Was Shocked By His Reply (6104 Views)

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave My Friend A Job Link But Was Shocked By His Reply by Whatisurproblem(m): 7:47am On Nov 30, 2023
westlius:

If I never wanted to help I would have posted him.
U know how many persons are looking for job.
2 months till yesterday I am always on net for 1 hr looking for job for him.
Not just him u here. I have 5 friend I am looking for jobs for them.
2 are now working successfully.
It gives me joy my friends are working.
U don't expect me to burn data find job for u
And still give u transportation for the work
try and understand people's opinion, you are the Messiah sent to help that guy, if you have power, you would have complete the mission, you are doing it for humanity sake, you are not expecting anything in return. Let me give you an example, there was a time I went broke! I mean no #1, in my pocket, I have 3cars, I log in one of the car on Bolt to run transport atleast to get some money. It went online, you know what? I don't have money to fuel the car to start work, I called everyone in this world, nobody could send me even #2k, even friends I used to help with #10k,#20k,#50k, none of them respond, I became ashamed of myself, that was how I stayed 2weeks hungry. After 2weeks, a client called me to mobilize to site for contract because I'm a contractor, I was given a contract worth #8m. I won't be paid until I moved my equipments to site, I will need money to transport equipments but no kobo, this time, I just sold one of the cars to prosecute the contract. So my point is, you can have multimillion dollars ideas but lack of money and people not willing to help can make one miss greatest opportunity

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Friend A Job Link But Was Shocked By His Reply by Magnoliaa(f): 8:26am On Nov 30, 2023
dominique:
So not one person in his immediate surrounding can give him ordinary 1k, he had to go and beg for him from someone that lives in another city?

Torh. I wonder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave My Friend A Job Link But Was Shocked By His Reply by Magnoliaa(f): 8:36am On Nov 30, 2023
luminouz:
Someone opened her mouth waaaawaaahhh...and said men are the downfall of other men? You think I'd give a woman who asked me such money? NEVER!!! some people don't wanna sacrifice anything but leech on a giver, for EVERYTHING!!!

Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwwww.

And here was I thinking you had a little bit of common sense with the first part of your comment.

SARCASM has to be spelt out for you now? undecided

If it was a woman who refused to give another woman 1k to go for a job interview, be honest with yourself, and answer, in your quiet moments o, do you think this thread would not have degenerated into a misogynistic cesspool? Everyone is cussing the OP out, yes, but as a A PERSON. A "bad person". Nobody is calling his gender useless and stupid and slut-shaming him or dragging the rest of you men into a degrading, objectification galore. Pickmes would have also swarm the thread talking shit about women hating each other and how they are a different kind of women.

And as someone who always see things through a gender lens, I took the liberty to point that out. I'm sorry I can't help it.

3 Likes

Re: I Gave My Friend A Job Link But Was Shocked By His Reply by torqque7(m): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
westlius:

My dear given him a link for job I tried oo.
Apart from me don't he has close relatives.
I have never seen him since 2020 but I still find am job when he called

Don't mind this people blaming you,you did NOTHING WRONG..You don't owe anybody shit. You can't help someone catch fish and still help him to chew it na..I will only say you did wrong if he spoke to you genuinely that he really needed the 1k and you were his last option..but if he just sent you acct number and said he doesn't have tp that you should send tp for him then I repeat you don't OWE ANYBODY ANYTHING..

2 Likes

Re: I Gave My Friend A Job Link But Was Shocked By His Reply by westlius(m): 12:30am On Dec 01, 2023
torqque7:

Don't mind this people blaming you,you did NOTHING WRONG..You don't owe anybody shit. You can't help someone catch fish and still help him to chew it na..I will only say you did wrong if he spoke to you genuinely that he really needed the 1k and you were his last option..but if he just sent you acct number and said he doesn't have tp that you should send tp for him then I repeat you don't OWE ANYBODY ANYTHING..
Thanks very much
One reason I didn't give him is because our only conversation is always send me money am broke
No matter how u give him money, 2 weeks later he will tell u he broke,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave My Friend A Job Link But Was Shocked By His Reply by AntiTerrorist: 4:58am On Dec 01, 2023
westlius:

My dear given him a link for job I tried oo.
Apart from me don't he has close relatives.
I have never seen him since 2020 but I still find am job when he called
You are mean. Hope you are now happy and fulfilled.
Re: I Gave My Friend A Job Link But Was Shocked By His Reply by Isokoson1: 6:56am On Dec 01, 2023
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Ogbeni you go be wicked person... 1k no go comot anything from your body

If I b that guy nah too block you asap...
Re: I Gave My Friend A Job Link But Was Shocked By His Reply by Antwan99: 7:11am On Dec 01, 2023
westlius:

Thanks very much
One reason I didn't give him is because our only conversation is always send me money am broke
No matter how u give him money, 2 weeks later he will tell u he broke,
Keep quiet but you'll be patching talk here and there indiscriminately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow / My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More / Hilarious Tweets Of A Guy Who Disvirgined His Babe...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.