Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,018 members, 7,896,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

I Would Have Been Disqualified If I Were In The House With Neo & Tolanibaj - Vee - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Would Have Been Disqualified If I Were In The House With Neo & Tolanibaj - Vee (10400 Views)

Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) / Wizkid: Only Naira Marley Has Sang Songs That I Wish I Were Th One Who Sang Them / Bbnaija: Uti Nwachukwu Wonders Why Tacha Has Not Been Disqualified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Have Been Disqualified If I Were In The House With Neo & Tolanibaj - Vee by Triplerg: 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
post=127230038:
So what should we do with this information
Arant nonsense.
Dem disqualify u,
Dem no disqualify u,
How does that affect Nigerians?!
Give us better news/threads abeg.
Honestly it's annoying. What is the significance of this useless news now?
Re: I Would Have Been Disqualified If I Were In The House With Neo & Tolanibaj - Vee by Tareq1105: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2023
JOhnnyfreash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ildORZlycV4

I would have lost my mind and be disqualified if I was in the All Stars house with Neo and Tolanibaj - Vee

Even Neo wouldn't have tried it.
Re: I Would Have Been Disqualified If I Were In The House With Neo & Tolanibaj - Vee by Empedocles(m): 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2023
Their wahala! As for me I am currently buying all household appliances and furniture, that's my focus. Digits on my profile
Re: I Would Have Been Disqualified If I Were In The House With Neo & Tolanibaj - Vee by finallybusy: 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
The truth is Neo would play her like he did the other girls. Only we the viewers saw their time together. Her being a housemate for no fit catch them off guard.
Re: I Would Have Been Disqualified If I Were In The House With Neo & Tolanibaj - Vee by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2023
JOhnnyfreash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ildORZlycV4

I would have lost my mind and be disqualified if I was in the All Stars house with Neo and Tolanibaj - Vee
bunch of mediocres
Re: I Would Have Been Disqualified If I Were In The House With Neo & Tolanibaj - Vee by Caseless: 4:13am On Nov 30, 2023
post=127230065:

Very yeye show.

Congrats,
Take am buy Keke Marwa.
What is it with the British accent?
Re: I Would Have Been Disqualified If I Were In The House With Neo & Tolanibaj - Vee by sureinfo: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
Okay, good to know.
Re: I Would Have Been Disqualified If I Were In The House With Neo & Tolanibaj - Vee by makavellidon: 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
post=127230065:

Very yeye show.

Congrats,
Take am buy Keke Marwa.
that na your problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

“ike Broke Up With Mercy After He Found Out She Slept With Cubana Chief Priest” / #bbnaija: Venita Goes Completely Nude For The #brownskingirl Challenge (photo) / {PHOTO} Cast And Crew Of ‘tinsel’ TV Series Celebrate Show’s 1500 Episodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.