Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,518 members, 7,932,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:54 AM

Between Me And You. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Me And You. (817 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Me And You. by Kapardanie(m): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2011
We are all aware that Mr President was an Ijaw from Bayelsa,the VP was a Hausa from Kaduna,the Senate President was a Tiv from Benue, the Speake was a Hausa/Fulani from, the mixture also applies in the National Assembly and Executive council, with their tribal,religion,georegions,etc,differences,yet they are united in ruining our life and destroying the future of our next generation, Why you and me fight one another in the name of tribe,religio.etc.why cant we unite and salvage ourselves and liberate our country.?

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Raps "make It Rain" Fuel Subsidy Remix / In One Sentence Predict Patience Jonathan's Inauguration Speech On Monday. / Saro Wiwa's In The Review Of "There Was A Country"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.