Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,214 members, 7,887,578 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:51 AM

Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? (36028 Views)

Missing Person! Please If Seen Or Found Respond Urgently. / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos / Youths Resist SARS Harassment In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by comrChris(m): 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2023
Now, you all are making it look like it's only ladies that are being harassed.
Men too go through this.
Sexual harassment is bad no matter who is involved

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2023
Samantha124:
So now I'm stupid?🤣🤣🤣

From being illiterate to stupid... LMAO!!!... This is very funny...🤣🤣🤣

Talk about a redpiller trying to fight for his fellow fallen redpiller.

Oops!!! I'm sorry, excuse my stupidity..😝😝😝
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Abeg calm down. I just like the way you replied him. And I also love the level of your understanding. Not really taking offense from the insult. Keep it up sis.
Though I am not a redpiller. I like the other gender. Especially those with brains😋😋😋😋😋

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Machinegun91(m): 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2023
Evil people

Women
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Cowbell521: 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

How painful.....sorry.

Next time, create a thread and share your story so that we can sympathise with you. And tell your friends to boldly report to a police station to report their sexual harassment experience, then men should aggressively start an awareness and campaign with support from NGO's so that people can be aware that men can also be a victim because it is mainly you guys that down play yourselves when it comes to sex that's why no one takes you serious. Reason why people focus on females is because we are mostly the victim.
The way police go use person laugh ehn. Some men go even say they want to be harassed too. Yes women are most victims. If any man harass my sister I go cut him preeek

I fit cut d woman wey harass me bwess too?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by smasher1(m): 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
Felimax:

I swear I don't know how I will forgive myself if had ignored. Usually I do everything and anything I can to stay out of trouble but if it comes hunting I face it with tripled force.

Just by BOC Gas at Oshodi one stupid hit our vehicle and refused us to leave because his car was damaged while ours was not. Omo I got down and we fought wetin nor good. After which I told him to give anybody from Warri chance.

The thing is I cannot take part in you oppressing me. NEVER!

Please stop this behavior for your own good before you meet people stronger than you. They may even have weapons and can kill.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by zudozz: 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
CandidAdmin:
I don't know whether what I saw this morning falls under sex harrasment, but here is mine.

We got down from a public vehicle (me and my sister) and then tried to cross the road only for one grown up to hit my sister butt and claim it was an accident.

My sister overlooked it and the we crossed the road. As we were going up a bridge, we decided to stop and buy something only for the same man to do it again. He still said it was a mistake and walked away. The road is a big one ooo, and no car was passing by but the man decided to walk on the corner where no reasonable person will pass so that he would accomplish his mission.

My sister and I were really pissed off, even the traders attending to us were insulting him but he couldn't care less.

I couldn't do anything because my sister told me not to as per he his an old useless man. If not ehnn...

Share your experience

D fact that it was ur sister's butt twice shows her butt is something else! Pic wld ve helped.

But d guy is a nuisancce anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by finallybusy: 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
I don old pass reading lies. Females no dey Nairaland. Boys will use their female troll accounts to cook up stories.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
Now I'm dumb? Wow! Thanks... smiley smiley smiley
Cowbell521:
Dumbboo You don't have anything to say. It's both side
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Sirchiboy: 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Since when did I become a Zulu
Samantha Chima musa Adamu
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Solofresh2: 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
A female senior once harassed me in jss3
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Kasdat5(m): 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
Mine was this anty @ work always grabbing my d#×k when ever she's chanced . Disturbing me to come to her house or whenever she lodges . We first started as good friends , cause she was the Head in my dept & got all trainings from her , I go follow her go classic events , go shopping etc, she go tell driver make em chill . After about 4months , I hustle transfer to Katsina state as it was the only available position then . Everyone thought I was mad . She still disturb me o . Heard she went back to UK .

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Shattuck(m): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, since you've already concluded that I'm an illiterate, then I think it's best I keep my illiterate opinion to myself.

Have a good day... smiley smiley smiley
you are very calm and tolerant sha

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by welzyj2(m): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2023
Karlifate:

So, rape is not sexual harassment

Keep exposing your low IQ grin

BTW, it's harassment, not "arrassement"

English professor

IQ has nothing to do with exposing

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by nedekid: 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
Op, don't worry, that fellow has it comming for him, he will tap yash that will carry him go where him no know.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Robnectar(m): 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
kingfisher2:
I was going up a pedestrian bridge at police signboard in Abuja and there's this crazy looking man standing at the foot of the bridge probably begging. as I was going up there's this well dressed young girl coming down, soon as she reach the man he started calling to her that small ashawo come now....small ashawo wait na. I felt like punching the craze out of him

Lugbe people 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Karlifate: 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
welzyj2:

English professor

IQ has nothing to do with exposing

Stephen Dullard, keep changing monikers.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by HenryWilliams(m): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
kingfisher2:
I was going up a pedestrian bridge at police signboard in Abuja and there's this crazy looking man standing at the foot of the bridge probably begging. as I was going up there's this well dressed young girl coming down, soon as she reach the man he started calling to her that small ashawo come now....small ashawo wait na. I felt like punching the craze out of him

Do you know what he knows?
Mind your damn business

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by folake4u(f): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
Omoooo. Where will I start from?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Eriokanmi: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
Felimax:
The man is an Idiot! I felt you are not strong enough for the man and I feel your pain.

A mad man did it with my younger sister and before he know it he saw blood all over his head and started running.

Another day, it was my wife at Effurun roundabout and she was telling the guy that she is married but the guy will not listen and kept embarrassing her, following and calling her names. When I came she immediately told me and not too distant away I approached him and gave the an old century slap even though he was taller.
My voltage nor good Sha!
You took a great risk. What if he overpowered you, then killed you?

Next time, just move on, for the sake of peace. That doesn't make you foolish.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by alyarmouk(m): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
Just imagine say him die as u slap am

Felimax:
The man is an Idiot! I felt you are not strong enough for the man and I feel your pain.

A mad man did it with my younger sister and before he know it he saw blood all over his head and started running.

Another day, it was my wife at Effurun roundabout and she was telling the guy that she is married but the guy will not listen and kept embarrassing her, following and calling her names. When I came she immediately told me and not too distant away I approached him and gave the an old century slap even though he was taller.
My voltage nor good Sha!
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by welzyj2(m): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
Karlifate:

Stephen Dullard, keep changing monikers.

Laughing at your pain, Mr. English grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by wallarwallar(m): 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2023
Adewale1603:
know this fact, the way you are dressed is the way you will be treated and addressed, most of this ladies dresses anyhow and provocatively in public spaces and you expect some randy people not to treat or arrass you as a sexual objects. If you dress decently and properly, no randy pervert will arrass you. It's how you dressed that would determine the kind of people you attracts. Whether you are decent or godly inside, nobody cares, it's your outward appearance people see.

No reason and no justification whatsoever for sexual harassment. Can u tell a judge what u put up dere and expect d court 2 set u free dat u hv a good reason to sexually assault an opposite sex

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Omalicious1: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
CandidAdmin:
I don't know whether what I saw this morning falls under sex harrasment, but here is mine.

We got down from a public vehicle (me and my sister) and then tried to cross the road only for one grown up to hit my sister butt and claim it was an accident.

My sister overlooked it and the we crossed the road. As we were going up a bridge, we decided to stop and buy something only for the same man to do it again. He still said it was a mistake and walked away. The road is a big one ooo, and no car was passing by but the man decided to walk on the corner where no reasonable person will pass so that he would accomplish his mission.

My sister and I were really pissed off, even the traders attending to us were insulting him but he couldn't care less.

I couldn't do anything because my sister told me not to as per he his an old useless man. If not ehnn...

Share your experience

Men have also been sexually harrased but no one seeks justice for the men abused.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by 007Marvel(m): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
At about age 8 I was already shagging a girl in her early twenties! my age mates became my regular client, children then loved shagging in the kitchen or toilet 😅😂.Man I enjoyed it! I'll never let any one take my child with them anywhere under the guise of "aww he's so cute" "can i take care of him for a day" I enjoyed it but nah that shit was messed up! Molestation is real! She found me attractive, although she wasn't aggressive with me and gave me goodies! In turn I enjoyed myself! I'm what you would call "Early Bloomer" up until now I still get sexually harassed in a way women considers flirting or jokes or whatever it's called!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Karlifate: 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2023
welzyj2:

Laughing at your pain, Mr. English grin grin grin

Laughing at your pain, Stephen Dullard grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2023
folake4u:
Omoooo. Where will I start from?

Wow 🥺.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by folake4u(f): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Wow 🥺.

Mehnnnnn, my sister, e nor easy.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by kambili999(f): 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Share your experience
When you have a Pepper spray, situations like these require them to be used. Some people sincerely lack self control

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Mom007(f): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
Felimax:

My voltage nor good Sha!
You did well.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
folake4u:
Mehnnnnn, my sister, e nor easy.

I'm so sorry, babe.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by 1Sharon(f): 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
Adewale1603:
How was your sister dressed ? This will solve the mystery

Idiot.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

U.S Treasury Sanctions 6 Nigerian Cyber Actors For Targeting U.S Businesses / Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management / When Generals Turn Bandits: Inside The Massive Corruption In Nigeria’s Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.