Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,898 members, 7,935,847 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:13 PM

“aunty Please Drop Past Questions” – Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Arab - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “aunty Please Drop Past Questions” – Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Arab (5069 Views)

Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “aunty Please Drop Past Questions” – Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Arab by DaTruths: 7:56am On Nov 30, 2023
Poverty has finished Nigerians, courtesy of na my people be president.

If not for Poverty, why would people be driven material things.
Re: “aunty Please Drop Past Questions” – Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Arab by Armaggedon: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
What is the evidence the man is an Arab? Because of his attire?
Have you ever seen an Igbo marry an Arab before? Social media!
Re: “aunty Please Drop Past Questions” – Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Arab by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
When the Arab family spits on her she won't tell you.
When they alienate her she won't tell you
When he marries another wife and treats her like trash, she won't tell you
When she becomes a shadow of herself, she won't tell you.
When they flog as per Islamic laws for women, she won't tell you.

This are the real exam questions.

The pains 🤣🤣🤣

The excruciating pains 🤣🤣🤣

I bet if your sister was in her position your dumb questions will be nowhere to be found

Drink water and rest.

3 Likes

Re: “aunty Please Drop Past Questions” – Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Arab by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2023
Why are nairaland boys pained

They see that females hardly go for white ancestors like them that's why they be voicing bitter tears in their comments, never gets old 🤣 😂 😭

2 Likes

Re: “aunty Please Drop Past Questions” – Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Arab by Greenfaces: 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2023
Persephone1:
Why are you crying? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
All your posts and topics are centered around dating, marrying, reproduction and all...
How far? Any problem?

1 Like

Re: “aunty Please Drop Past Questions” – Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Arab by Luckysbab: 1:43am On Dec 03, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

They see that females hardly go for white ancestors like them that's why they be voicing bitter tears in their comments, never gets old 🤣 😂 😭

Seems all you NL ladies reason same way. I don't understand.
Re: “aunty Please Drop Past Questions” – Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Arab by oyekan1997(m): 2:24am On Jun 18
Yugoslavia247:

Respectfully speaking chief, you’re so ignorant of the Arabs and their way of life. Go and enlighten yourself bro. No be everything wey mainstream dey feed you you go dey consume. I have lived with them and na them pamper women pass.
Re: “aunty Please Drop Past Questions” – Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Arab by abba190: 3:43am On Jun 18
jeon u really need these past questions
Re: “aunty Please Drop Past Questions” – Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Arab by abba190: 3:44am On Jun 18
oyekan1997:

Respectfully speaking chief, you’re so ignorant of the Arabs and their way of life. Go and enlighten yourself bro. No be everything wey mainstream dey feed you you go dey consume. I have lived with them and na them pamper women pass.

they pamper their women not black women
Re: “aunty Please Drop Past Questions” – Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Arab by abba190: 3:51am On Jun 18
Fountainofyouth:

lady let me tell you, if i am a woman i wont marry a white or arab man, but as black man i can marry from any race because i am the one that do the fvcking grin when i am fvckng a white lady she will think she is gettint fcvkd by a black man but when a white man is fvcng a blck lady.............. those people that think they are superior to us expecially arabs that still take us as slaves. if you dont know now im telling u, slavery is still not prohibited in islam. that guy will think he has gotten himself a.........
Re: “aunty Please Drop Past Questions” – Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Arab by Dshocker(m): 11:08am On Jun 18
Jeon:
Oil and gas money, chaiii .
But the way White Men ,are coming towards Black Women ,now is very alarming.

Congrats anyway .

After he is fed up, he will dump her.

No Muslim, talk more of Arab family will accept a Christian into their family, and she being an African for that matter.

Either the girl used black magic on him, or he wants to fulfill his sex fantasy.
Re: “aunty Please Drop Past Questions” – Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Arab by Dshocker(m): 11:09am On Jun 18
DynamicWriter:
Congratulations to them 😒

Every Nigeria women dream. A man who can throw money away like it's nothing.

In this life as a man, if you are poor, life is already leading you by 10-0. Wake up and go and get the bag.

Shalom. ✌️

In case anyone needs a quality content writer, kindly check my signature for my contact details.

So how many is life leading a poor woman?
Re: “aunty Please Drop Past Questions” – Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Arab by Okoroawusa: 11:11am On Jun 18
XAUBulls:

That's interesting.

The dude could be a non-Muslim Lebanese dude, but if the Arab guy is a Muslim, then she would have to drastically conform to his Islamic faith and conservative Arab culture.

Just to add though, Arabs have always looked down on Black Africans who they regularly use an irresponsible racist word called "abe*d" for because of the Arab slave trade where Africans were used for slave labor and the females were used as sex slaves who then gave birth to mixed children in parts of North Africa, Northern Sudan (after the repeated Arab invasion of the galant Nubians in what is now Sudan 600 years ago), the Mediterranean and the Middle East.

Most of the African women who have or had a semblance of romantic relationship with men from the Arab world did so by having relationships with non-Muslim Arabs from Lebanon especially. I remember the delectable Ms. Yemi Fawaz whose father is Lebanese and mother a Yoruba, then a businesses mogul by the name of Ephraim Faloughi whose father is Lebanese and mother is from Bayelsa, and much more.

Further reading on Arab racism:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53147864.amp

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2014/02/silent-tension-between-arab-americans.html
Not all Arabs are Muslims
Re: “aunty Please Drop Past Questions” – Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Arab by Dshocker(m): 11:11am On Jun 18
Yugoslavia247:

The man just wants to fulfill his sex fantasy, Arabians don't marry Christians, particularly those they see as slaves.
Re: “aunty Please Drop Past Questions” – Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Arab by Dshocker(m): 11:14am On Jun 18
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

Their women dey chase Yoruba guys like day them be angels...

Now Arab man Don enter chat. grin

Their women does what?

U don't have an atom of what you are saying, any day you find yourself in any Arab countries, my advice to you is; stay away from their women, Else, you go collect 👂
Re: “aunty Please Drop Past Questions” – Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Arab by Rejouir: 11:33am On Jun 18
Igbo women. I salute at the way they bag this money.
Re: “aunty Please Drop Past Questions” – Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Arab by FRANCISTOWN: 2:47pm On Jun 18
HisSexcellency:
Nigerian lady has caused a buzz online as wedding photos of her and her Arab husband went viral.

The cross-cultural love story captivated netizens, highlighting the remarkable ability of love to unite individuals from different backgrounds.

Adorable photos from the wedding have been trending on social media showcasing the joy and happiness radiating from the couple.

With their heartwarming pictures spreading across social media, individuals worldwide flocked to the comments section to express their admiration for the interracial couple. Many ladies begged the Igbo lady to show them way.

Read some comments below:

@auntytonia said, “Biko why are the men angry? Gini bu iwe unu? I’m not understanding but I love it! Keep crying.”

@teeto_olayeni said, “Aunty please drop past questions biko.”

@gbogbotigbogbo_store said, “Sis Chinyere please kindly hold a master class.we will pay.”

@sisi_painter87 said, “Real meaning of digging gold. No be all these iron bender boys that will be calling you gold digger over nothing.”

@leoorji2000 said, “This very stupidest of marriage, becoming of money this one don’t go end up with Arab man.”

https://nigerianstreet.com/2023/11/29/aunty-please-drop-past-questions-nigerians-react-as-lady-shows-off-her-arab-husband-photos/
This news got me ecstatic. The 21st century Nigerian women are totally useless and irrelevant to Nigerian men. They are very ugly and dirty.
It would be a lot of great service to us if foreign men can clear them all out. We should start exchanging women.
Guys! Have you seen an Arabian lady? Oh my goodness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? / Ebony Chic Looking So Tasty & Sexy In New Selfies! / Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.