Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,259 members, 7,970,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:51 PM

Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) (20388 Views)

Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures / Wike, Atiku Meet In London (Pictures) / Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by Versal: 7:58am On Nov 30, 2023
Nigeria lost a rare breed.

UK, i curse you. It shall never be well with you.
Islam will kill and take you over

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by Starhearts: 8:30am On Nov 30, 2023
Justnation:

Which facts are you looking for again? , it is all over the place.
Ask the voters, ask the observers both local and foreign observers, read the EU report etc.
You shout looser just because a compromised umpire dished out cooked results without defensible evidence, mutilated and blurred result sheets.
The 2023 elections could only stand in a corrupt society and decayed institutions.

Liberia just concluded their presidential election go and check things out there in comparison with our own conducted the same year.

If not for tribal sentiment you wouldn't say what you are saying

How u take dey pass exams wen u dey skool?

I asked u facts? U re writing ✍ epistles
U should be ashamed of urself
Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by APCpalliative: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
Bliss62:

I guess you can't give what you don't have

Please save your boring Nsogbu Nsogbu mentality comment

I exchange banters with intelligent people

Thanks as you stop qouting me

Kai that persin you are exchanging banter really dealt with you oh.. pelle
Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by Poleski: 12:17am On Dec 01, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Trying to stay relevant with Photo op and decieving his compound fools he has as followers

When is he gonna give a audit of campaign donations and campaign expenses

Or

Otilo....

The commonwealth business leaders In London didn't want the idi0t you voted for, the bulaba criminal you support. Your mumu level dey too high.
Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by Justnation: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2023
Starhearts:

How u take dey pass exams wen u dey skool?

I asked u facts? U re writing ✍ epistles
U should be ashamed of urself

When foolishness finds residence in a man, he will not know when dances naked to the market ,
I pity your captivity because it is too strong to let you go.
You and Inec are like examiners that withhold the answer sheets and yet blame the student for not writing the exam.
Go get a life, 30k stipend can no longer sustain you
Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by Starhearts: 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
Justnation:

When foolishness finds residence in a man, he will not know when dances naked to the market ,
I pity your captivity because it is too strong to let you go.
You and Inec are like examiners that withhold the answer sheets and yet blame the student for not writing the exam.
Go get a life, 30k stipend can no longer sustain you

m sure God intentionally created some slow imbeciles such as you among other men just to show how great he is.

He's capable of creating thinking men and some with empty skulls filled with nothing but sand.

Buy or borrow some sense so that your level of imbecility will not radiate as much.

Empty barrel
Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by Justnation: 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
Starhearts:

m sure God intentionally created some slow imbeciles such as you among other men just to show how great he is.

He's capable of creating thinking men and some with empty skulls filled with nothing but sand.

Buy or borrow some sense so that your level of imbecility will not radiate as much.

Empty barrel

When nonentities like you speak they are easily identified because when you take them on and expose their poorly brainwashed mentality they resort to insults and gutter language.
I have advised you earlier and repeat it again GO GET A LIFE, AND QUIT 30K HUMILIATION, IT WILL DESTROY YOU TOTALLY.
SAVE YOURSELF THE MISERY OF DEFENDING THE ABSURD.
Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by Tito24: 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2023
Coolcat95:
HIM NO HOLY PASS BUT HIM BETTER PASS

CHIAAA SEE WETIN WE MISS
not we abeg

You can make him your president in alaigbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adebayo Adelabu: Accept Electricity Tariff Hike Or Face Total Blackout / Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola / APC Splits Into 300 Factions - Deji Adeyanju Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.