Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,298 members, 7,923,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 01:35 AM

Ondo: How Tinubu Stopped ‘Doctrine Of Necessity’ Plot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo: How Tinubu Stopped ‘Doctrine Of Necessity’ Plot (12841 Views)

Tinubu Stopped Fuel Subsidy Without Plans To Cushion Its Impacts – Bugaje / Sins Of A Billionaire!  how Tinubu Stopped Dangote From Defrauding Nigeria To F / Moment Tinubu Stopped To Exchange Pleasantries With Oshiomhole At ICC (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo: How Tinubu Stopped ‘Doctrine Of Necessity’ Plot by money121(m): 7:41am On Nov 30, 2023
Ok
Re: Ondo: How Tinubu Stopped ‘Doctrine Of Necessity’ Plot by OMEGA009(m): 7:41am On Nov 30, 2023
W
Re: Ondo: How Tinubu Stopped ‘Doctrine Of Necessity’ Plot by Hezmatosky: 7:41am On Nov 30, 2023
I think today being Thursday, expect everything about Tinubu kiss they've booked all the space here. They can't do without buying their way angry
Re: Ondo: How Tinubu Stopped ‘Doctrine Of Necessity’ Plot by tete7000(m): 7:46am On Nov 30, 2023
They can't bury the truth, at the right time crisis which will force the truth out and compel then to act in accordance with the requirement of the constitution will engulf all of them.
A man is sick and incapacitated and instead of relinquishing power to take care of himself, he is here holding tenaciously to it at the expense of the state and his people, yet one mumu is mediating, preventing and scheming for the man not to do right.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: How Tinubu Stopped ‘Doctrine Of Necessity’ Plot by Bobloco: 7:48am On Nov 30, 2023
Racoon:
https://igberetvnews.com/333835/see-what-tinubu-said-about-yaraduas-health-on-december-21-2009/#forward

Today, Lai Mohammed is observing table manners as a party man while Buhari as APC leader is not saying anything. Tinubu is even advocating against invoking the doctrine of necessity that Akeredolu vehemently advocated for back then. So much moral burden for a bunch of hypocrites in government. There is nothing progressive about desperate power mongers.

Tinubu being described as a democrat is the greatest lie ever told

2 Likes

Re: Ondo: How Tinubu Stopped ‘Doctrine Of Necessity’ Plot by wirinet(m): 8:02am On Nov 30, 2023
Bobloco:

Tinubu being described as a democrat is the greatest lie ever told
Imagine! How ironic.
A Democrat that use federal might to prevent the constitution from being adhered to.
Meanwhile, he was among those that protested when the Yaradua cabal did the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo: How Tinubu Stopped ‘Doctrine Of Necessity’ Plot by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:04am On Nov 30, 2023
"At the meeting the president also asked the deputy governor to write an undated letter of resignation as “a form of insurance” for his expected demonstration of loyalty to Governor Akeredolu".

If this is true then we still have a long way to go in this country, Godfathers becoming King and encouraging other kings becoming Godfathers. How far can we go in this madness?

A Governor should never have a second thought in transmitting power or even resigning from his position because of incapacitation , not in Nigeria where all leaders sit and die on the throne.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo: How Tinubu Stopped ‘Doctrine Of Necessity’ Plot by mabea: 8:04am On Nov 30, 2023
KingKO22:
Asiwaju is a leader for all and a very proactive for that matter.

No time for procrastination as Buhari normal do

The intervention was not necessary. They should just follow the rule of law

2 Likes

Re: Ondo: How Tinubu Stopped ‘Doctrine Of Necessity’ Plot by lapintoz: 8:40am On Nov 30, 2023
See obingo mama.....

Where were you when the coward ojukwu ran away. Where were you when Rivers, Calabar, Bayelsa, Uyo people said they are not part of Ipob land. Where were you when kwunu started foaming for mouth that South south is ipob land....Where are you and kwunu now self....

Mumu

MadamVanessa:
shocked

Where was he when Fulani chased Yaariba out of their ancestral land, where was he when Fulani captured Illorin and banned isese festival with immediate alacrity and the yaribas starts wailing. Okay, since it was their masters hence he was mute. Slaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo: How Tinubu Stopped ‘Doctrine Of Necessity’ Plot by tishbite42: 8:45am On Nov 30, 2023
Mindlog:
"One of the sources who did not want his name in print said when the president asked who gave the order for the security agents to be deployed, he was informed that it was the APC national leaders who had been working with members of the Ondo State Assembly that made the arrangements".......APC national leaders now give orders to security agencies and they obey without complain. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na that one weak me
God will save us
Re: Ondo: How Tinubu Stopped ‘Doctrine Of Necessity’ Plot by WorldRichest: 8:55am On Nov 30, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Where was he when Fulani chased Yaariba out of their ancestral land, where was he when Fulani captured Illorin and banned isese festival with immediate alacrity and the yaribas starts wailing. Okay, since it was their masters hence he was mute. Slaves.

Please take your drugs, the psychiatric hospitals are full
Re: Ondo: How Tinubu Stopped ‘Doctrine Of Necessity’ Plot by WorldRichest: 8:57am On Nov 30, 2023
JASONjnr:
Tinubu, was busy fixing the North for his political career and forgot the war in his region.

I remember how he will hastily run to make donations when there was fire outbreaks in markets and other gatherings.

Now Baba don collect power, he's now realising his region.

Your head no correct, if your head correct, then you will see that TINUBU's donations to the North finally paid off. He is now the President.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: How Tinubu Stopped ‘Doctrine Of Necessity’ Plot by Ladech(m): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2023
Awon agbaya....the law has taken care of all these but no we will never follow the right process. We are used to cutting corners. It is this nonsense that makes khaki boys come out to snatch power.

At the end of the day, it would appear like Buhari had his good sides. Never really interfered with legal process.
Bobloco:

https://leadership.ng/ondo-how-tinubu-stopped-doctrine-of-necessity-plot/
Re: Ondo: How Tinubu Stopped ‘Doctrine Of Necessity’ Plot by AzaHub(f): 9:22am On Nov 30, 2023
Politics...

Re: Ondo: How Tinubu Stopped ‘Doctrine Of Necessity’ Plot by Firefyta: 9:34am On Nov 30, 2023
As someone said earlier buhari never interfere in legal processes
Re: Ondo: How Tinubu Stopped ‘Doctrine Of Necessity’ Plot by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
Padipadi:

Ode ni bobo yi sha. All of you ll just cook up trash for Tinubu. Have you forgotten Aketi is his ally and Ondo never had crisis if not for Aketi's illness. All you chinch opposition gay-tools should be using brain. What's the difference btw you and Racoon?
I feel like wiring you with cane to install sense for you!

I don't know either of you, I'm apolitical too. But take it or accept it, not in your lifetime can you match his intellect. From his posts, dude is a light million years ahead of whatever you think of yourself. #BitterTruth!
Re: Ondo: How Tinubu Stopped ‘Doctrine Of Necessity’ Plot by PHAYOL81: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2023
I don't understand why it's hard for AKEREDOLU to just step down,in the interest of the state and its people. I don't understand why NIGERIA politicians like to make things complicated.
Re: Ondo: How Tinubu Stopped ‘Doctrine Of Necessity’ Plot by Padipadi: 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
TheGiftedOne:

I don't know either of you, I'm apolitical too. But take it or accept it, not in your lifetime can you match his intellect. From his posts, dude is a light million years ahead of whatever you think of yourself. #BitterTruth!
Ya signature said drug abuse is bad but you v puffed in too much weed.
How do you rate intellects?
Gimme ya yard stick.
Re: Ondo: How Tinubu Stopped ‘Doctrine Of Necessity’ Plot by kennymike84: 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
BTC4530i:
This guy is a scammer
Re: Ondo: How Tinubu Stopped ‘Doctrine Of Necessity’ Plot by Tito24: 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
TheGiftedOne:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that racoon? Abi another one dey😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is No Evil Spirit Inside Aso Rock Villa - Femi Adesina / Fela Durotoye Receives Certificate Of Return As Official Flag Bearer Of ANN / INEC Bars Buhari, Atiku, Others From Campaigning Till Nov. 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.