Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:36 PM

Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate (30495 Views)

Hoodlums Fired Gunshots At Igboho’s House Before Setting It On Fire – Police / Gunshots At Dangote Refinery Ibeju-Lekki Protest (Video) / Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by Freethinker87: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
You wan vote for Tinubu regime. 😂😂 Dey play!
Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by pacespot(m): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
Is it everything this Tinubu's family wants to take hold of in tis country?
Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by EjehDtiger: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2023
dominic17:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/29/gunshots-abuja-nigerian-students-nans-convention-seyi-tinubu-allegedly-plots-impose-48#:~:text=Videos%20Photos%20Documents-,Gunshots%20In%20Abuja%20At%20Nigerian%20Students%2C%20NANS%20Convention%20As%20Seyi,Year%2DOld%20Candidate%20As%20President&text=The%20thugs%20were%20said%20to,Bola%20Tinubu%20on%20Students%20Engagements.

Are they implying that the guy is no longer a student?
Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by dominic17: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
I never gave any option of myself but shared what I stumbled into
EjehDtiger:

Are they implying that the guy is no longer a student?
Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by 82man: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
Omo ale is always omo alee , bastard is always bastard no matter how you package him/her
Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by blueAgent(m): 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
Burob:
Love him or hate him, Seyi Tinubu is a mover, he is not a fellow that just sat down & said my father has money & power.

Irrespective he is using the opportunity to carve out a name for himself, why not give or take max 8 years, he will be the Governor of Lagos State, if JAH gives him life, because nothing in life is guaranteed.

Nobody promised his father the president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, even when Jagaban made his intention to run for the hot seat, even you mocked him.

Nothing in life is given, you have to grab it, snatch it, & run with it.

MUMU
Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by 49cents(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
Burob:
Love him or hate him, Seyi Tinubu is a mover, he is not a fellow that just sat down & said my father has money & power.

Irrespective he is using the opportunity to carve out a name for himself, why not give or take max 8 years, he will be the Governor of Lagos State, if JAH gives him life, because nothing in life is guaranteed.

Nobody promised his father the president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, even when Jagaban made his intention to run for the hot seat, even you mocked him.

Nothing in life is given, you have to grab it, snatch it, & run with it.
It's okay bro I need your angle....just so you know sovereignty belongs to the people
Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by NOwazobia: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
Jagaban2012:

Seyi Tinubu big pass your papa....
Show get size...
Seyi Tinubu dey deliver for his papa....where see the children of Obi Peter and Atiku.....

Politicians put their sons at the forefront of the struggle but Peter Obi and Atiku dey hide their children and use other children as guinea pigs...
You are only validating his point, olodo.

Sorry, I forgot all you Tinubu foot soldiers are brain-dead.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by Obiedun(m): 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
Jostoman:
What did i say when they announce on tuesday that BAT is traveling on wednesday? When you hear they are traveling just know that they have plan their evil or Calamity down and i hope you people can see it what his son is doing in Abuja.
Trash as usual
Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by Evercurious(f): 4:14am On Dec 01, 2023
Jagaban2012:

Seyi Tinubu big pass your papa....
Show get size...
Seyi Tinubu dey deliver for his papa....where see the children of Obi Peter and Atiku.....

Politicians put their sons at the forefront of the struggle but Peter Obi and Atiku dey hide their children and use other children as guinea pigs...

SEE DEM. AWON LEARNED AND SOPHISTICATED PEOPLE. BUNCH OF CHARLATANS AND SHAMELESS THINGS..

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by Jagaban2012: 5:12am On Dec 01, 2023
NOwazobia:
You are only validating his point, olodo.

Sorry, I forgot all you Tinubu foot soldiers are brain-dead.

correct your English language..... Set awon brain-dead. and dullard nnnmyamiri....

Oni kuure
Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by Jagaban2012: 5:24am On Dec 01, 2023
Bobloco:

you are applauding Seyi Tinubu for imposing a 48 year old as NANS president through the use thugs, hoodlums, bandits and describing it as being in the forefront of the struggle and would want Peter Obi and Atiku's children to emulate.

Honestly, you have lost it all. Shame on you

Do you know the history of NANS president past me. Oya, Show me. one person in his 20s-30s amongst the NANS past presidents...and show me any NANS exco election where the election was peaceful....shoe get size..
all these never-do-well people who just comment on the story they do not know....god go punish you...
Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by Bobloco: 6:13am On Dec 01, 2023
Jagaban2012:

Do you know the history of NANS president past me. Oya, Show me. one person in his 20s-30s amongst the NANS past presidents...and show me any NANS exco election where the election was peaceful....shoe get size..
all these never-do-well people who just comment on the story they do not know....god go punish you...

Shame on you jagaban2012
Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:12am On Dec 01, 2023
We knew these people would import their agberoism from Lagos to Abuja. Nigeria is a sick country.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by NOwazobia: 8:00am On Dec 01, 2023
Jagaban2012:

correct your English language..... Set awon brain-dead. and dullard nnnmyamiri....

Oni kuure
I swear, you no fit correct my grammar.

Try it, let's see how smart you are.
Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by ufuosman(m): 9:05am On Dec 01, 2023
Chinjo2:
Father Agbero/Ogboni
Son Agbero/Cultist
😂😂😂
Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by ufuosman(m): 9:06am On Dec 01, 2023
Na wa
Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by Jagaban2012: 8:27am On Dec 02, 2023
NOwazobia:
I swear, you no fit correct my grammar.

Try it, let's see how smart you are.

He is boastful of this incoherent grammar. ..Secondary School English composition...lowlifer. .Shior!!!!
Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by BluntCrazeMan: 9:37am On Dec 02, 2023
dominic17:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/29/gunshots-abuja-nigerian-students-nans-convention-seyi-tinubu-allegedly-plots-impose-48#:~:text=Videos%20Photos%20Documents-,Gunshots%20In%20Abuja%20At%20Nigerian%20Students%2C%20NANS%20Convention%20As%20Seyi,Year%2DOld%20Candidate%20As%20President&text=The%20thugs%20were%20said%20to,Bola%20Tinubu%20on%20Students%20Engagements.

News getting to us is that Seyi’s Candidate Lost in this NANS Election ooo..

And now that Seyi is in Dubai with him papa,, I don't know their next move.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by NOwazobia: 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2023
Jagaban2012:

He is boastful of this incoherent grammar. ..Secondary School English composition...lowlifer. .Shior!!!!
Highlifer Olodo, correct the first one you quoted.

There is no formal way of writing the Pidgin English you intend to correct.
Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by dominic17: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2023
Good goods we must not allow them to hijack all our institution. Thank God they failed
BluntCrazeMan:

News getting to us is that Seyi’s Candidate Lost in this NANS Election ooo..

And now that Seyi is in Dubai with him papa,, I don't know their next move.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by NOwazobia: 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2023
Jagaban2012:

Oni kuure
An Idiot trying to shame my grammar with even worse grammar. cheesy

The typical Tinubu supporter/Agbero. grin

1 Like

Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by Jagaban2012: 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2023
NOwazobia:
An Idiot trying to shame my grammar with even worse grammar. cheesy

The typical Tinubu supporter/Agbero. grin

You are really a brain-dead and fish-rotten brain personality.....Have you heard of the words " code-switching" and "code-mixing" in the English Language...?

Set awon omo ofo...oni kuure
Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by NOwazobia: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2023
Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by NOwazobia: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2023
Jagaban2012:

You are really a brain-dead and fish-rotten brain personality.....Have you heard of the words " code-switching" and "code-mixing" in the English Language...?

Set awon omo ofo...oni kuure
correct your English language

Dumbo with a rotten brain, is this also code-switching, Mr. Highlifer 🙄?

Worse is that you don't know what is wrong with your phrase..., awon Highlifer with dementia. 🤦🏽‍♂️

You want to excuse your poor grammatical usage with code-switching but couldn't comprehend my use of Pidgin English the other time..., erhanvwe aghwa idiot!
Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by Tito24: 12:33am On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This fool, instead of him to imposed brain and sense to his father whose original brain has been damaged by too much intake of drugs .
he is a fool but he is governing your fada that is wise

Pele o
Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by MamaletASO: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2023
On this matter...I think Nigerians should pocket or keep their frustration aside...

NANS election has always be like this..

This year's own can't be an exemption..
Of you don't know something, ask questions..don't be ignorant always..

NANS election can be bloody, rough and deadly most-times..

Ask this guy below, dino..you will be surprised to knw that all the wealth he acquire in his life was made through 'thuggery' (from ABU, Zaria) and even till date...

We all know his character is never worthy of emulation..

Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by KingAzubuike(f): 6:39pm On Jul 28
Chinjo2:
Father Agbero/Ogboni
Son Agbero/Cultist
Re: Gunshots At NANS Convention In Abuja, Seyi Tinubu Accused Of Imposing Candidate by KingAzubuike(f): 6:39pm On Jul 28
Chinjo2:
Father Agbero/Ogboni
Son Agbero/Cultist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Distributes N15 Million Camels, Foodstuff To His Constituents (photo) / Suicide Bombers Attack Mosque, 25 Persons Killed / Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.