Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:35 PM

Online Excel Tutorial - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Online Excel Tutorial (171 Views)

Expert In Microsoft Excel / Excel Tutorials / Who Knows Excel Macros/vba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Excel Tutorial by Hemanwel(m): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2023
Good day, Nairalanders! I don't know if this is the right section to post this. But let me just go straight to the point:

Please, which online platform offers the best free tutorials on Excel? I have the shortest possible time to learn it, cos I'll be needing it next week. Kindly suggest any site that can offer a comprehensive tutorial, or does anyone have any material that can be of help. Thanks, as I await your replies.
Re: Online Excel Tutorial by Dsquare70: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2023
Hemanwel:
Good day, Nairalanders! I don't know if this is the right section to post this. But let me just go straight to the point:

Please, which online platform offers the best free tutorials on Excel? I have the shortest possible time to learn it, cos I'll be needing it next week. Kindly suggest any site that can offer a comprehensive tutorial, or does anyone have any material that can be of help. Thanks, as I await your replies.

First Of All, You can go on Youtube and get trained..... but if you have a very short time to learn it I will advice that you get an expert you can talk to and who can give several assignment to drill and test your progress as your learning progresses. I can tutor you in-depth and make you well grounded in Excel in few weeks. I've done several projects and tutor people in Excel and I mean Advance Analysis. If you're considering my service, it is not free but very affordable. Chat me up 08070540211
Re: Online Excel Tutorial by druk7le(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2023
You can just download learn Microsoft Excel from Google playstore
Also try Trump Excel just search it out from Google. It is cool and simple
You can also use Microsoft Excel tutorials. Search it out from Google.
Use YouTube Search for Microsoft Excel tutorials. Shalom. Wishing you all the best.

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Expert That Has Experience With Haskell / How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S23? / Please Suggest Where I Can Learn Programing, App Design In Ilorin Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.