Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,349 members, 7,884,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice (287 Views)

Advice Needed Concerning Certification To Support My Career / What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses / What Is The Way Forward For A Fresh Graduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice by Elstan20: 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
I'm 25 years
Re: Advice by FarmBusinessNG: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
Invest the money and from the profit of the investment, you may then do other things. Do not throw away this seed money o
Re: Advice by Elstan20: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
FarmBusinessNG:
Invest the money and from the profit of the investment, you may then do other things. Do not throw away this seed money o
How do I do that I was raise in the market by my parents because there are traders but things aren't going well in this place they are anymore . Now I'm just searching to see if I can get someone in any state who can lead me to start a business.
Any help please?
Re: Advice by FarmBusinessNG: 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
Elstan20:
How do I do that I was raise in the market by my parents because there are traders but things aren't going well in this place they are anymore . Now I'm just searching to see if I can get someone in any state who can lead me to start a business.
Any help please?

I have a business in agriculture. Come and be a shareholder. You can rent a house and live in the same city. You can invest just 1M as a shareholder and get your profit and returns after harvest. No online thing. Bring police and lawyer we sign agreement on my company letter head and we kickstart a business relationship. I have 20+ years experience in business. I will open your eyes to other business engagements you can do on your own with your own money like supply
Re: Advice by Elstan20: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2023
FarmBusinessNG:

I have a business in agriculture. Come and be a shareholder. You can rent a house and live in the same city. You can invest just 1M as a shareholder and get your profit and returns after harvest. No online thing. Bring police and lawyer we sign agreement on my company letter head and we kickstart a business relationship. I have 20+ years experience in business. I will open your eyes to other business engagements you can do on your own with your own money like supply
Your location and your WhatsApp number please
Re: Advice by FarmBusinessNG: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
Elstan20:

Send a message to

0817 278 9030
Re: Advice by RepoMan007: 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
Hmmm. Food business is good business o.
Re: Advice by emoboy4u: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
Shine you eyes make dem no run you street o.

1 Like

Re: Advice by soccerlite: 10:49am On Dec 02, 2023
Elstan20:

Make sure you bring your personal lawyer as stated

You can you involve a 3rd party business advisor too
Re: Advice by TheLoanGuy: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
Elstan20:
Baba run o this guy wan run you street. He comes with different monicker towards end of every year to look for unsuspecting people to "invest", he'll promise you heaven and earth, but later he'll go awol and start giving you different types of excuses. His former monicker used to be FREQ and his name is Simeon.
Re: Advice by FarmBusinessNG: 8:35am On Dec 22, 2023
TheLoanGuy:
Baba run o this guy wan run you street. He comes with different monicker towards end of every year to look for unsuspecting people to "invest", he'll promise you heaven and earth, but later he'll go awol and start giving you different types of excuses. His former monicker used to be FREQ and his name is Simeon.

Yes. That is me. Have we met before ?

(1) (Reply)

Get Bold And Appealing Powerpoint Slides / Hot And Interesting Agricultural Project Topics / 6 Questions To Fail-proof Your Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.