Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,338 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

We Are In The Middle Of A Serious War - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are In The Middle Of A Serious War (115 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos / The Middle Path (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are In The Middle Of A Serious War by Interesting15: 9:26am On Dec 01, 2023
Destiny Empowerment Daily Devotional *(1st December 2023)*

by Sunday Akanni

TOPIC: We Are In The Middle Of A Serious War

And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. Revelation 12:7‭-‬8

*Message*
There is a long war between the kingdom of God and the kingdom of darkness, and it is the destiny of every human in this dispensation to be a part of it, whether you like it or not. You either fight with the army of God, or you join the troops of darkness - no sitting on the fence.

*Fortunately, the army of God is the victorious side, and God's warriors are saddled with the responsibility of enforcing the victory. Also, no one is too young to be enlisted into God's army. Remember, David was automatically enlisted into Israel's army immediately after he killed Goliath of the Philistines. He officially became a man of war when he killed that giant at a tender age, below 20. And ever since then, he had occupied himself with wars, fighting various wars with the enemies of God, and it became an integral part of his life.*

Today, you can carry the banner of our LORD, and let's shatter the ranks of darkness together. Remember, these aren't physical wars, but are on a spiritual level. *"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armour of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."* Ephesians 6: 12, 13

Today, irrespective of your age, you can become a man/woman of war by joining God's Army. How can you be enlisted and become part of the Army of God? First, accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of your life and forsake your sins. Then you become a True Warrior of Christ as you play your roles in promoting God's kingdom.

As Heaven's warrior, make it a regular habit to indulge in spiritual exercises like praying, fasting, studying the Bible, and evangelism, and keep energizing your spiritual muscles to do a lot for the Lord's glory.

*Prayer*
I'm always conscious that I wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, and against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore I take up the whole armour of God every day, and I'm able to stand victorious at all times.

*Further Reading*
Then the seventy returned with joy, saying, “Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name.” And He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10:17‭-‬19

Please, Share with your groups and contacts📌📌

*N.B: TO GET THIS DIRECTLY ON WHATSAPP, KINDLY SEND "DESTINY EMPOWERMENT" TO EITHER 2348185021024 OR SUNDAYAKANNIOFFICIAL@GMAIL.COM*

1 Like

Re: We Are In The Middle Of A Serious War by TemplarLandry: 9:35am On Dec 01, 2023
cool
Re: We Are In The Middle Of A Serious War by Solofresh2: 10:24am On Dec 01, 2023
The way Africans carry religion for head like gala pass the oyinbos wey invent am ehn

(1) (Reply)

Build Intimacy With God / Our Daily Bread (ODB) Devotional, Today, December 8, 2023 / Seek Him While He May Be Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.